Cultural Enrichment in London

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I saw this happened in Toronto before.

It's a degenerate culture from Afro-Carribeans. They have no moral and shame. This is what you call an animalistic behaviour but either way, I don't know why it's coming from a racist called Katie Hopkins who got caught having sex in public which is far worse than having fully clothed simulated sex.

Keo

VIP
she is trash....but she thought she was safe from everyone and was caught. These people are doing it on top of a bustop blocking roads and making travelling impossible
I think having public sex with a married man is much worse. These people on top of the bus weren't having sex, it's called a "whine".

World

VIP
I think having public sex with a married man is much worse. These people on top of the bus weren't having sex, it's called a "whine".
Are you actually condoning this shameless behaviour?

Having sex in public is disgusting but she thought nobody could see her as she was on an empty field with her husband.

These people are having sex with clothes on without any shame like a bunch of monkeys because it’s part of their culture.

she i absolute trash....make no mistake. But katie is one person who is trash. This is a whole culture where families go and watch this middle of the day. Now she had an affair with married man and to her embarrassment was caught by the media and was published to the whole world. She paid her price. But she is right on them

Keo

VIP
she i absolute trash....make no mistake. But katie is one person who is trash. This is a whole culture where families go and watch this middle of the day. Now she had an affair with married man and to her embarrassment was caught by the media and was published to the whole world. She paid her price. But she is right on them
Children's day was yesterday. Today was supposed to be the adult day which is why you see stuff like that.

Sadiq Khan looks hella uncomfortable

He's thinking "Nigga tf get your smelly armpits off me" :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

EC1StP6W4AILBlK.jpg

Keo

VIP

Having sex in public is disgusting but she thought nobody could see her as she was on an empty field with her husband.

These people are having sex with clothes on without any shame like a bunch of monkeys because it’s part of their culture.
I'm not condoning it I'm just stating that what she did was much worse than what these people are doing. She's a far-right racist so I would never side with her anyway. Besides, she's not only condemning what these people were doing but she blames this on multiculturalism and immigration. She's using this to attack London and the mayor.

I'm not condoning it I'm just stating that what she did was much worse than what these people are doing. She's a far-right racist so I would never side with her anyway. Besides, she's not only condemning what these people were doing but she blames this on multiculturalism and immigration. She's using this to attack London and the mayor.

But we should have never known what she did. She was spied on and they took pics of her without her consent and published it. She is a racist ....but she is right on this

Keo

VIP

Actually, when that happened, he was already married to someone else. They got divorced and then she married him. She basically destroyed his marriage so she could be with him instead.

World

VIP
She is just one persons, it’s not British culture to have public sex. But this shameless degenerate behaviour of carnival is part of Caribbean culture. What these people in the video are doing is their traditions. So yes you can blame it on multiculturalism.

Keo

VIP
But we should have never known what she did. She was spied on and they took pics of her without her consent and published it. She is a racist ....but she is right on this
She's not right because I already know where she is going with it. She's only using this to further her agenda basically. Ask yourself this, would she have posted that tweet had it been a group of white people doing it or in another part of the UK? Most likely not.