Cultural Enrichment in London

Tukraq

VIP
@CaliTedesse I found once place where claiming Ethiopian maybe be useful, although in the west Jamaicans seem more enamored with us somalis back in Jamaica they worship Haile Selassie

VixR

Veritas
Woah, delinquent young adults at a music festival! Whaaat. Never!
Never thought I’d say this to you, but bingo.

I think it’s misguided to call it culture. That’s how it hurts them.

Anyone who’s been to raves, rock music festivals, house parties knows there’s a lot of grinding, sex simulation, or full on sex in view or undercover. The only difference is, White people and others don’t label it as their culture, so they’re not defined by it.

Hence, the reason you could find similar footage from other groups all over the internet, and yet the exact same shit isn’t used against them. Instead, it’s just seen as people letting loose.

Never thought I’d say this to you, but bingo.

I think it’s misguided to call it culture. That’s how it hurts them.

Anyone who’s been to raves, rock music festivals, house parties knows there’s a lot of grinding, sex simulation, or full on sex in view or undercover. The only difference is, White people and others don’t label it as their culture, so they’re not defined by it.

Hence, the reason you could find similar footage from other groups all over the internet, and yet the exact same shit isn’t used against them. Instead, it’s just seen as people letting loose.

Thats aleays been the difference between blk people and whites. White people dont claim and hype up their degenerates. The festival started in the 60s to showcase and velebrate west indies culture. Today 3rd generation west indies know the festival as a place you wear wild outfits and wine. So the whole festival has become people doing very sexual dance in the streets middle of day. Its not a good look

VixR

Veritas
Thats aleays been the difference between blk people and whites. White people dont claim and hype up their degenerates. The festival started in the 60s to showcase and velebrate west indies culture. Today 3rd generation west indies know the festival as a place you wear wild outfits and wine. So the whole festival has become people doing very sexual dance in the streets middle of day. Its not a good look
The thing is, it’s not their degenerates, its everyone who ever had a life.

It’s human nature. The truth is, across cultures, people have consistently combined dance/music, the opposite sex, and oftentimes substances to the exact same effect. I guess “degenerate” is relative.

I can hear you on the festival changing, but I also think that’s to be expected. At least, they get to keep in touch with people of their roots. It’s no different from people who went to a party, or a club that night. I feel sorry for these people, because they thought they were going to de-stress that weekend, but instead they’re all over Twitter as political fodder.

We have Mardi Gras here in the US, which I believe was started by French immigrants. The word itself is French. Its a majority White people event, doing the exact same thing. I can only imagine the propaganda if it was a majority-Black event.

Latin Americans also have similar “carnival” type events in their countries, like in the scenes in this MV. I’ve never heard anyone say, “That’s cultural enrichment for ya, fellas” :
I’m amazed by how Black people seem to consistently draw the short end of the stick on everything lol.

The thing is, it’s not their degenerates, its everyone who ever had a life.

It’s human nature. The truth is, across cultures, people have consistently combined dance/music, the opposite sex, and oftentimes substances to the exact same effect. I guess “degenerate” is relative.

I can hear you on the festival changing, but I also think that’s to be expected. At least, they get to keep in touch with people of their roots. It’s no different from people who went to a party or a club that night. I feel sorry for these people, because they thought they were just going to de stress that weekend, but instead they’re all over Twitter as political fodder.

We have Mardi Gras here in the US., which I believe was started by French immigrants. The word itself is French. Its a majority White people event, of prior doing the exact same thing. I can only imagine the propaganda if it was a majority-Black event.

Latin Americans also have similar “carnival” type events in their countries, like in the scenes in this MV. I’ve never heard anyone say, “ that’s cultural enrichment for ya, fellas” :
I’m amazed by how Black people seem to consistently draw the short end of the stick on everything lol.

Come on now. You comparing this to mardi grass? Howcmany politician and highly respected white people promote and openly say they cant wait to go to mardi grass? Instead of taking a look at themselves blk people always make excuses. Blk women in general are way oversexualized and less protected by society. Again if you promote this as your culture then dont be mad if people judge you. Also saying going down on your knees and a man pretending to fvck you doggystyle in a crowded street in middle of the day is just dancing is laughable

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Come on now. You comparing this to mardi grass? Howcmany politician and highly respected white people promote and openly say they cant wait to go to mardi grass? Instead of taking a look at themselves blk people always make excuses. Blk women in general are way oversexualized and less protected by society. Again if you promote this as your culture then dont be mad if people judge you. Also saying going down on your knees and a man pretending to fvck you doggystyle in a crowded street in middle of the street is just dancing is laughable
What a joke.

You think Mardi Gras is tame? It’s clear you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Are the people in the clip politicians? No, they’re regular people being smeared for partying because of their race. There’s nothing normal about that, period.

What I said is true. I feel sorry for them. They never seem to be individuals. Always a label collective where they can’t even dance in whatever obscene way they wish, like most everyone does at music festivals, because they’re Black.

It’s the weirdest thing, especially when you see the same behaviors in the mainstream as a young person.

What a joke.

You think Mardi Gras is tame? You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Are the people in the clip politicians? No, they’re regular people being smeared for partying.

What I said is true. I feel sorry for them. They never seem to be individuals. Always a label collective where they can’t even dance in whatever obscene way they wish, like most everyone does at music festivals, because they’re Black.

It’s the weirdest thing, especially when you’ve seen the same behaviors in the mainstream as a young person.

I know mardi grass is far from tame. My point is notting hill is promoted by the highest level of people in the west indies community.

Also its not mainstream behavior what goes in there. Its literally a competition in out doing each other. Making blk people victims is an insult to them. Also no one is forbidding them from dancing. But your actions has consequences and if you gonna cry racism everytime people call you out for your behavior. Then you just passing any responsibility.

We have an Asian festival as well here. And its far less explicit, far less crime, violance and sexual harassment. I been to more than one and a lot of bad things dont get reported by media in fear stoking racism. Blk people in general are oversexualized and prefer to ignore these issues in fear of others using against it

VixR

Veritas
I know mardi grass is far from tame. My point is notting hill is promoted by the highest level of people in the west indies community.

Also its not mainstream behavior what goes in there. Its literally a competition in out doing each other. Making blk people victims is an insult to them. Also no one is forbidding them from dancing. But your actions has consequences and if you gonna cry racism everytime people call you out for your behavior. Then you just passing any responsibility.

We have an Asian festival as well here. And its far less explicit, far less crime, violance and sexual harassment. I been to more than one and a lot of bad things dont get reported by media in fear stoking racism. Blk people in general are oversexualized and prefer to ignore these issues in fear of others using against it
Let’s agree to disagree.

The fact that you think its normal for a political figure to display people partying at a festival in order to denigrate them is interesting. I don’t think it is. No other group could be subject to that, no matter if they were having legitimate sex on top of that bus, I promise you that.

It’s interesting that you can’t see beyond your nose on violence and crime occurring at those kinds of events in general, and its also ironic that you cant make the connection on why they’d fear reporting incidents to police because of racism and the resultant spike of such incidents, but instead attribute it to their race. Have you thought that maybe the Asians have a higher reporting rate and for said crimes bc of their healthier relationship with police, and for that reason their events wouldn’t be as much of a cesspool?

Let’s agree to disagree.

The fact that you think its normal for a political figure to display people partying at a festival in order to denigrate them is interesting. I don’t think it is.

It’s interesting that you can’t see beyond your nose on violence and crime occurring at those kinds of events in general, and its also ironic that you ant make the connection on why they’d fear reporting incidents to police because of racism.

Yes we will disagree on this. But keep in mind one thing. Every bad statistic in uk just like America is dominated by black people. Weather its crime, sexual diseases or unwanted pregnancy. And guess who these people hurt....other blk people. But we already know blk people dont value other blk peoples life. As a young blk man in UK today biggest danger facing me is other blk men. And it all steams from sh1tty culture people are too scared to call out.

The reason blk people dont have good relationswith police is mainly their fault. Why the hell would a racist police treat blk worse than asain. Again the excuses....never their fault

VixR

Veritas
The reason blk people dont have good relationswith police is mainly their fault. Why the hell would a racist police treat blk worse than asain. Again the excuses....never their fault
Yes we will disagree on this. But keep in mind one thing. Every bad statistic in uk just like America is dominated by black people. Weather its crime, sexual diseases or unwanted pregnancy. And guess who these people hurt....other blk people. But we already know blk people dont value other blk peoples life. As a young blk man in UK today biggest danger facing me is other blk men. And it all steams from sh1tty culture people are too scared to call out.
I’m not being an apologist. It’s objectively true that no other race partying at a festival would be used as political fodder. It’s an absurdity. I have to call it as I see it.

It’s immediately obvious to me how a negative relationship with cops would negatively impact their communities.

How did the negative relationship with police come about and whos intetest is it to improve. I give you an example of how the excuses hurt blk community. In london there is a knife problem within blk community. Kmives are mainly used by young blk gang members. The police used to have stop and search policies and was successful with it. Liberals and black leaders who funny enough dont live amongst blk people protested and said it was racist. It got stopped and knife crime increased and again the victims were black and not middle class whites.

Im just gonna leave it at here. But my view is no community has ever lifted another community. If blk people including us somalis want to get off the bottom we have to be honest and demand more from each other. Not just blame others and make excuses. Anyway lets agree to disagree

VixR

Veritas
How did the negative relationship with police come about and whos intetest is it to improve. I give you an example of how the excuses hurt blk community. In london there is a knife problem within blk community. Kmives are mainly used by young blk gang members. The police used to have stop and search policies and was successful with it. Liberals and black leaders who funny enough dont live amongst blk people protested and said it was racist. It got stopped and knife crime increased and again the victims were black and not middle class whites.

Im just gonna leave it at here. But my view is no community has ever lifted another community. If blk people including us somalis want to get off the bottom we have to be honest and demand more from each other. Not just blame others and make excuses. Anyway lets agree to disagree
I don’t know about the UK, but here in the US, it’s very complicated. There have been horrible past events between cops and black people, and if we’re honest its one that’s sympathetic to Blacks. Even so, its a double whammy, bc the lack of improved relations hurts them.

Blind stop and frisk is complicated, bc even if it was working, there’s notable downsides to it. What do you think the mental impact of being stopped day in and out had on the non-criminal black population?

I wish you had this energy with Somalis.

In uk somalis are included with blks. Believe me I speak for both. Uk dont have the u.s history of police brutality or violent history. Hell most time police dont even have guns here. A community has to police themselves and help police. But somalis and blk dont work with police or rat outtheir bad eggs. So police have hard time. I have been stopped and searched several times and I get it. Im more interested in saving lives than worrying about feelings

VixR

Veritas
In uk somalis are included with blks. Believe me I speak for both. Uk dont have the u.s history of police brutality or violent history. Hell most time police dont even have guns here. A community has to police themselves and help police. But somalis and blk dont work with police or rat outtheir bad eggs. So police have hard time. I have been stopped and searched several times and I get it. Im more interested in saving lives than worrying about feelings
We get frisked getting on planes to protect ourselves, but it’s not the same as being “randomly selected” everyday. You’re too satisfied with lazy methods that deliver results but with adverse effects.

I’m trying to imagined being stopped to get frisked in my daily life. You’re denying the complexity of it.

There has to be a better way. The liberal minds were in the right place. They just didn’t offer any alternatives, and that’s no answer either. The fact that it spiked in that way just proves it was superficial surface fix, and not a solve. I may be getting frisked at the airport, but it’s not the only line of defense. I would reinstate it in the meantime if its that bad, but there has to be a better way. A root problem that isn’t being addressed.

We get frisked getting on planes to protect ourselves, but it’s not the same as being “randomly selected” everyday. You’re too satisfied with lazy methods that deliver results but with adverse effects.

I’m trying to imagined being stopped to get frisked in my daily life. You’re denying the complexity of it.

There has to be a better way. The liberal minds were in the right place. They just didn’t offer any alternatives, and that’s no answer either. The fact that it spiked in that way just proves it was superficial surface fix, and not a solve. I may be getting frisked at the airport, but it’s not the only line of defense. I would reinstate it in the meantime if its that bad, but there has to be a better way. A root problem that isn’t being addressed.

I agree with second part. They dont offer a better answer. It is not everyday and when it happened to me they gave the excuse there was a robbery in the area and we searching people. But I understood. I cant think of a better way of dealing with young men carrying weapons determined to do crime. Stop them randomly every now and then.

Thats why i cant stand liberals and liberal blk leaders when it comrs to issues facing blk people. All they woory about is identity politics and paint the other side racists. And when pushed they always give a vague answer like its a socioeconomic issue and we have to lift people. Just empty words

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Carnival this year was full of big batty Somali girls. And there is no point going with out a bottle to smash heads open with or a shank as trouble is always around the corner

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Ibn Khaldun, a scholar who lived and travelled all over Africa in the 1300s, on black people:

"We have seen, that [black people] are in general characterized by levity, excitability, and great emotionalism. They are found eager to dance whenever they hear a melody"

Wallahi, Ibn Khaldun was absolutely spot on, in his description and views of Bantus. I used to think he was a vile racist and Arab supremacist, but, I now realise that he was far from that.

Dadkan, are not normal whatsoever. I cant believe there are some people on here, defending these people, and their lewd, degenerative behaviour in public, with children watching on.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Carnival this year was full of big batty Somali girls. And there is no point going with out a bottle to smash heads open with or a shank as trouble is always around the corner

Let me guess, they had hijabs on? While wearing tight fitting jeans......to even out the haram-halal ratio.

Trending