Cryptocurrency market trends II

Apollo

VIP
Listen Sxb stop this mumbo jumbo lingo. Q4 and reversal kulaaha. Nigga I want you to tell us straight. Is it a cold winter yay or nay.

Yay, already broken all structures.

There will be fake out pumps, like you had in the early half of 2018, but the trend for the foreseeable months is down, down, and more down.

We shall see $25,000 BTC in 2022. Guaranteed. I will give you one full ETH if it doesn't.

There will be fake out pumps, like you had in the early half of 2018, but the trend for the foreseeable months is down, down, and more down.

We shall see $25,000 BTC in 2022. Guaranteed. I will give you one full ETH if it doesn't.
Abaaha eyyyy nigga now im in full panic mode... Aight I'll hold you to that one eth.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

No way really? Damn.

I just pray cro , bnb, ftt dip really hard

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

God give us another to buy that dip
hands up video GIF

@Apollo i still don't think we've had the blow off top moment unless you count 68k as that. Then again I remember you was the only one during that time saying your parameters haven't all aligned so you could'nt confirm the bull.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bear markets is where the real money is made guys Its Cardano season! SundaeSwap first ADA DEX incoming !

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

I don't get the idea of making BTC your national currency, seems waay too volatile with bear/bull trends.