Cryptocurrency market trends II

Look into GNS, I slept on it when it was below a dollar. Basically it allows ppl to leverage trade on a decentralized platform, the dev is backed by Polygon and got a 750k$ grant, Sergey founder of LINK "shilled" it. Even during a bear market it's gonna do good because degens trade all the time, and will continue to short. The token is super deflationary, basically burns GNS tokens everytime a trader loses.

Also looking to buy up as many ICP possible, when everything doomps.

Apollo

VIP
Damn..... it hit the 30s again, not expecting it to happen this fast.

I guess it is from all those bots selling on the bearish weekly chart TA and New York/Wall Street just started trading.

Apollo

VIP

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
RIP Bogdanoffs, they died from Rona in their 70s:

AUN they probably didn't get a booster shot. People over the age of 60 should never miss getting a flu vaccine

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
RIP Bogdanoffs, they died from Rona in their 70s:

RIP they were anti vax

Look into GNS, I slept on it when it was below a dollar. Basically it allows ppl to leverage trade on a decentralized platform, the dev is backed by Polygon and got a 750k$ grant, Sergey founder of LINK "shilled" it. Even during a bear market it's gonna do good because degens trade all the time, and will continue to short. The token is super deflationary, basically burns GNS tokens everytime a trader loses.

Also looking to buy up as many ICP possible, when everything doomps.

I just don't get ICP and the future market potential for it (still researching).

A decentralised computer sever that allows companies to host their websites or something?

They marketed very well and practically scammed everyone back last year paying youtubers and others to shill their project leaving retail holding the bag. Plus VC's got in early and probably bought at like $3-5.

@Apollo what do you think of ICP?

1641925353783.png

Attachments

• 1641925292536.png
    1641925292536.png
    836.9 KB · Views: 142
I just don't get ICP and the future market potential for it (still researching).

A decentralised computer sever that allows companies to host their websites or something?

They marketed very well and practically scammed everyone back last year paying youtubers and others to shill their project leaving retail holding the bag. Plus VC's got in early and probably bought at like $3-5.

@Apollo what do you think of ICP?

Their whole thing can be summarized into 3 major aspirations. If they manage to pull it off they are guaranteed to be top 3 in crypto and would render a whole bunch of L1 projects useless.

1. They're planning to integrate BTC directly into their network. When you trade BTC on ETH, AVAX, BSC or whatever network you are trading a wrapped version of BTC, you're not trading the native asset. None of these networks can host BTC directly on to their network. ICP is planning to integrate native BTC network into theirs, they're planning to complete this sometime late Q1 or early Q2.

2. The second phase of their project is to directly integrate ETH into their network the same way they would integrate BTC within theirs. By doing so this will practically kill or at least exponentially reduce the gas fees. They're trying to get this done within 1-2 years.

3. The biggest and most ambition part of their project is them trying to directly compete with AWS and other web hosting services. They want to be able to host the internet on their network, the cost of data storage compared to AWS is incredibly lower.

jtjktwh8f4r71.jpg

If they manage to pull this off, it's gonna be huge. I'm aiming for a 1500 ICP stack so I can get 1 ICP a day reward, if it pulls it off, it'll in no doubt be easily a 4-5 figure asset within a few years. I'd get an EPL bench player salary of 1 ICP a day at 5k+ each :wow:

It's a medium/long term risk I'm willing to take, most realistic target I can reach is 250-500 ICP, which would get me 1 ICP a week reward on staking.

ICP is a joke and will fail, MATIC and AVAX will own them

That's a possibility. But I'm willing to take that risk, no point in getting attached to projects, the potential profit margin and impact it'll have is worth the risk. I got absolutely no problem risking 9-18k which is the current worth of a bag of 250-500 ICP, if it has the chance of pulling off their goals and hit 4-5 figures.

Apollo

VIP
what do you think of ICP?

I have no strong opinion on it, but the way it launched has caused many angry bagholders and this has created substantial negativity surrounding the project. Not sure if it can recover from the bad blood that has caused. The timing they launched at was horrendous, during spring 2021 fomo season. They should have launched during a bear market.

Great news this will reverse the bear market! Feds thank you! @Apollo is probably crying

The Federal Reserve and other central banks are known to use misleading language to calm down markets. They speak in gobbledygook only policy wonks who have been following them for years can decipher what they actually mean. Most people are expecting interest rate hikes by spring or summer 2022 to fight inflation. Nothing has changed from that trajectory.

Anyhow, crypto is in a bear market until proven otherwise. The weekly chart has not recovered from bear market technical analysis conditions.

Trending