Cryptocurrency market trends II

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Stonks/bonds/real estate are rigged to always go up, can't predict it anymore when it becomes bear there. But crypto has more natural boom and bust cycles that one can sense.
what are your thoughts on buying property and creating passive income through renting out

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
FJmQjhdUUAIQDvE

Apollo

VIP
Offically a bear now, 36k Jheez @Apollo was a genius for getting out early now we are way below support

Don't listen to me now. I am shit at spotting a reversal as it happens. I can only spot a long term reversal when it has gone +30% of the capitulation bottom and traded sideways for a few weeks.

Apollo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The 200 week simple moving average (SMA) on BTC is a safe spot to turn bullish again. You can re-buy alts when BTC is at that level. Might take weeks or months though and the 200 week SMA can rise from 19K now to like 23K by then (each new week makes it go up slowly).

It marked the lows of the two previous bear markets and during the covid dip was a safe buy area:

bY9e5wW.png

I will be utterly shocked and appalled if it trades for a long time underneath the 200 week SMA.

Apollo

VIP
El Salvador buying the dip

Ignore him, don't follow him on twitter. He is in the pockets of the Tether crew and always bull posts.

He was bribed to make BTC a national currency. He has frequent meetings with the Tether chiefs. It wouldn't surprise me that he was told by insiders late spring 2021 that the futures-based etf would be approved by the SEC in the autumn of 2021 so he could sell the idea of BTC as legal tender during the summer and early autumn of 2021 with little to no opposition.

Connect the dots.

fox conspiracy GIF by Proven Innocent

The 200 week simple moving average (SMA) on BTC is a safe spot to turn bullish again. You can re-buy alts when BTC is at that level. Might take weeks or months though and the 200 week SMA can rise from 19K now to like 23K by then (each new week makes it go up slowly).

It marked the lows of the two previous bear markets and during the covid dip was a safe buy area:

bY9e5wW.png

I will be utterly shocked and appalled if it trades for a long time underneath the 200 week SMA.
Whats the 200 week sma price for Bitcoin than??

I was fearing a recession was looming and I guess its here. BTC now weakly hovering the 40k mark. If it goes below 40k, the stock market will be even more bloody on Monday causing BTC to fall even harder later in the PM.

Only thing that can keep the bull run going is if the fed fails on their promise which has happened in the past but unlikely.

BTC to 24k
S&P to 4000

It has begun, I just can't believe how quickly its happening.
BTC to 24k
S&P to 4000

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ignore him, don't follow him on twitter. He is in the pockets of the Tether crew and always bull posts.

He was bribed to make BTC a national currency. He has frequent meetings with the Tether chiefs. It wouldn't surprise me that he was told by insiders late spring 2021 that the futures-based etf would be approved by the SEC in the autumn of 2021 so he could sell the idea of BTC as legal tender during the summer and early autumn of 2021 with little to no opposition.

Connect the dots.

fox conspiracy GIF by Proven Innocent
So Nayib was frontrunning us? WTF! I thought BTC would be adopted as a a national currency?