Cryptocurrency market trends II

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
him and micheal saylor are retarded, the moment people started saying ETH to 15k is the signal to get the f*ck out.
I am hearing alot of good news though despite the dump, this month alone Intel, Walmart, Microsoft and Google all investing in Crypto

TekNiKo

VIP
Why trust a sketchy millennial Masiixi Arab politician from a country with the most Mara Salvatrucha members?

This criminal organization runs El Salvador:

These influencers are all liars, now they are no where to be found they kept on saying we are gonna have an explosive January/2022 bull market. Nacala tullahi calayk, they are true scamartists.

Now I am forced to learn TA and actually get a Trading View account. I only know the basics like H&S pattern, falling wedge, ascending triangle, golden/death cross etc.

DEATH CROSS WAS FUCKING RIGHT INFLUENCERS TOLD ME TO IGNORE IT NACALA.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
@Apollo doesn't everyone have their own TA's including one's we come up with . How do we know which to trust?

Going to take the time to learn how to use the charts.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo doesn't everyone have their own TA's including one's we come up with . How do we know which to trust?

It is an art, not a science. You got a variety of different methods, none of them are perfect. Just pick the one you like the most.

I personally like Elliott Wave theory (on higher time frames), Ichimoku clouds, moving averages (especially on the weekly and daily chart), and last but not least the RSI. Simple stuff.

I don't like geometric patterns like head and shoulders, wedges etc, I think those fail too often.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1642809240040.png

Apollo

VIP
Good god, I am no day trader, I will buying alot during the bear market, as @Apollo said, Q4 2022 may be a new bull market.

Slow start of a new bull market. I don't expect Q1 2021 fomo any time soon.

By the way, I think Truebit in the 5 cent range will be an epic buy.

It will go back to $1 between 2023-2025, IMO.

Only altcoin created by an Ethereum OG team that isn't top 100.

Safu shitcoin long term.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Only altcoin created by Ethereum OG team that isn't top 100.

Safu shitcoin long term.

Seeing Solana now at $100, we are gonna see some epic deals if BTC goes back to 20ks or lower.

TekNiKo

VIP

Only altcoin created by an Ethereum OG team that isn't top 100.

Safu shitcoin long term.
Bro I got 1000 dollar to play with for this dip still havent decided to buy on discounted LUNA or staking 20% UST in Anchor Protocol. I also thinking about staking in Fantom, check out Tomb Finance where you can autocompound your coins and earn insane APY.

Its the first algoramathic token pegged to another crypto Fantom. The peg is below the pegged coin lmao.

TekNiKo

VIP
Seeing Solana now at $100, we are gonna see some epic deals if BTC goes back to 20ks or lower.
You've read my mind I would buy crypto until atleast 30k is broken, then you can get some really cheap deals, but you never know they say yoiu should never pick your bottom otherwise you get shit on your nails!

Apollo

VIP
The most ultra bear target that is potentially possible is the 300 week moving average. Currently around 14K, but again each week moving up slowly, so potentially 15.5 / 16K in a few weeks/months. It would fit nicely with Elliott Wave theory (June 2019 high). That's my most extreme low estimate.

200 week SMA more likely (19-23K) as a low.

Apollo

VIP
Lastly, I could see BTC bounce from the 100 week SMA (currently at ~31.5K) to like ~48K the next two months (Q1), then trade sideways boring everybody (Q2), then start dripping down causing panic (Q3), and finally full capitulation and crypto being declared a scam by the 2021 newbies (Q4) at the max pain point.

But that's just my Suugo opinion.

Crystal Ball Wizard GIF by Verohallinto

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
The most ultra bear target that is potentially possible is the 300 week moving average. Currently around 14K, but again each week moving up slowly, so potentially 15.5 / 16K in a few weeks/months. It would fit nicely with Elliott Wave theory (June 2019 high). That's my most extreme low estimate.

200 week SMA more likely (19-23K) as a low.
yo you should teach this information. Start your own course on udemy or coursera. Valuable information.

Trending

Latest posts