Cryptocurrency market trends II

I was fearing a recession was looming and I guess its here. BTC now weakly hovering the 40k mark. If it goes below 40k, the stock market will be even more bloody on Monday causing BTC to fall even harder later in the PM.

Only thing that can keep the bull run going is if the fed fails on their promise which has happened in the past but unlikely.

BTC to 24k
S&P to 4000

Apollo

VIP
It is official.

The 50 week simple moving average on BTC has been lost. A full week of trading underneath it is has occurred.

2022 is bear season.

YQBNqAY.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Technically there is still 24 hours left for it to pump to 48.5K, but I doubt it. So I called this 50 week SMA signal a day early.

Go to tradingview, open the INDEX:BTCUSD chart, set it to weekly time frame, add the 50 week SMA, and observe. Almost always it signals a bear market that lasts about a year from the top. So lows could be in around October-November 2022.

Alternatively it is also possible for a bottom to occur around March-April if this becomes a fast bear market.

Technically there is still 24 hours left for it to pump to 48.5K, but I doubt it. So I called this 50 week SMA signal a day early.

Go to tradingview, open the INDEX:BTCUSD chart, set it to weekly time frame, add the 50 week SMA, and observe. Almost always it signals a bear market that lasts about a year from the top. So lows could be in around October-November 2022.

Alternatively it is also possible for a bottom to occur around March-April if this becomes a fast bear market.
Yet to have a dead cat bounce though to fully confirm.

Apollo

VIP
Yet to have a dead cat bounce though to fully confirm.

Losing the 50 week moving average is really important. Especially in the world of crypto where traders have little patience and behave in a reflexive way (buy and fomo because it is going up, sell and stop caring about this market because it is going down).

You also have to use the caveat of post-cyclical ATH + 50 week SMA loss, then it always resulted in a substantial bear market. Analyze BTC's chart going all the way back to 2010 using that.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The 50 week simple moving average on BTC has been lost. A full week of trading underneath it is has occurred.

2022 is bear season.

YQBNqAY.jpg
Its good time for accumulation, bear season makes the next millionaires

TekNiKo

VIP
Those that buy at or near the bottom, not those who DCA all the way down and have a shitty average buy in price.
I am a long term investor, Day trading is too stressful. Buying alot of LUNA on discount

Apollo

VIP
I am a long term investor, Day trading is too stressful. Buying alot of LUNA on discount

Just hodl your fiat and wait for me to give you the next reversal signal. Don't DCA down into oblivion. Alts can go much lower than you think during a BTC triggered crypto winter.

TekNiKo

VIP
Just hodl your fiat and wait for me to give you the next reversal signal. Don't DCA down into oblivion. Alts can go much lower than you think during a BTC triggered crypto winter.
If we break 38k support than I will switch to fiat

TekNiKo

VIP
Keep HODL guys this short term votality will have a nice recovery bounce.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
how long can ETH/SOL can go btw?

Trending

Latest posts