Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo what resources would you recommend to learn about the crypto or stock market ? :mjpls:

Get a free account on:

Then go to youtube and look for tutorials and learn the basic indicators like RSI, moving average (MA), exponential moving average (EMA), and MACD. Then learn about fibonacci retracements and fibonacci extensions.

With that above knowledge you should avoid getting crushed and be in profit.

Apollo

VIP
@Ghengis Kaarhis @Halimo Supremist @dr.leorio

I see no evidence that altcoin season has started. They will underperform bitcoin for the coming weeks, stay away from them for the time being.

5tqW8Bm.jpg

When BTC is showing weakness against alts I will inform you, but it isn't now.

Apollo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Literal shitcoins, ignore all sub 2 billion market cap alts. That shit is gambling. Only the ones above 2 billion market cap are worth analyzing.

This cut off point changes over time, but I know where it starts becoming jokes and not serious.

Apollo

VIP
If that SEC lawsuit goes well could be in for a nice pump of like .01 to $5

Gambling though, that long term chart looks very ugly. It will not outperform BTC long term using buy and hold. Only if you want catch those pumps is it interesting, not for HODLing.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Gambling though, that long term chart looks very ugly. It will not outperform BTC long term using buy and hold. Only if you want catch those pumps is it interesting, not for HODLing.

Never held it, but I am getting in on these dips, it’s low risk rocket ticket :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts