Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Probably BNB and the general market will be in the green in a few hours/days and forgotten about, this market makes no sense. The FUD got to me, I instantly fled from Binance to FTX. 😅

Let’s see if more comes out, if the investigation drags for a few weeks it could stymie this bull run

I dropped 3 ETH's on Chow Chow :wow1:
it's a meme coin... :wow1:

I doubled my first ETH, dropped 2 more. :wow:
If it 10 X's :krs:
If it 100 x's :deadpeter:

I doubt it'll 100 x, but 10x is very likely.

Keeping a close eye on it, quick flips, won't leave it past the weekend

Unless it's blowing up some more and doesn't slow down
mjlit2.png

Apollo

VIP
March is supposed to be a bearish month traditionally in crypto because of people selling to pay for taxes later on in spring, but I guess this doesn't happen during a bull year.

Chow Chow Finance, 0.035$ atm, all time high of 0.036, one hundred million max tokens which are all in circulation. Every hodler gets 3% of every transaction involving CHOW, promotes/claims/to plan to do charity work for animals. Market cap is atm 3 millions, shit's gonna blow. :ufdup:

Oh and it'll most likely be on Binance shortly which is gonna make it sky rocket, easy 10x folks

This market has taught me a lot about human psychology.

People are so stingy in real life and look for the greatest deals in shops and are careful with their money etc.

But online, they ape thousands of dollars into digital assets and fomo into things. :russ:

The human mind :mindblown:

This whole NFT things is CRAZY, that's the one thing that I find out right retarded. I saw somewhere Azalea Banks' sold the audio of her sex tape, audio format mind you,for 17K as an NFT, shit's being resold for 260millions :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

https://www.businessinsider.in/thel...nonymous-rultonfyder/articleshow/81476218.cms

That is why i made my youtube intervention last night!
The stimulus is pumping bitcoin and NFT is some retarded sh1t but it is better to participate in this madness than sitting on the fence

In my opinion "gold rush its a good time to be in the pick and shovel business"
So hopefully your choice will be a good ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts