Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Shorting Ethereum here can either be the most Chad move of 2021 or the most epic fail of 2021.

LOL.

You gotta have some srs balls to do that lmaooo

I personally would never short Ethereum or Bitcoin. It's going to be massive in 5-10 years. I wouldn't even touch them.

I'm personally scalping here and there, after having broken even from the may/april apocalypse. I plan on selling everything come September as the self-fulfilling prophecy of the bear market happening then will probably be fulfilled as everyone is expecting the same move.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I'm personally scalping here and there, after having broken even from the may/april apocalypse. I plan on selling everything come September as the self-fulfilling prophecy of the bear market happening then will probably be fulfilled as everyone is expecting the same move.
Yup. Im guessing it hits 50k and then starts the massive dip

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
How bad do you think the sell off is going to be if that infrastructure bill passes tomorrow? I know I've joked about there being an almighty dump but Uncle Sam's had a boner for cypto for a long time. Democrats have a (slim) majority in the House and the Senate, and everyone knows they love gibs so this bill could legit pass if Republicucks don't grow a backbone. RIP Somalis in the US trying to make it off crypto :friendhug:

Should be interesting today, seems battle lines are being drawn, shit could get ugly if this passes.

Apollo

VIP
speculative: 25th of July 2021
intermediary: 6th of August 2021
conservative: ?? - this is a lagging indicator, but it could save your ass from a fake out, it has strict metrics.

I'm impressed how accurate it has been so far.

@Nak-Muay-Kru stop being a bear when the conservative metrics flip, you are fucked otherwise.

I'm impressed how accurate it has been so far.

@Nak-Muay-Kru stop being a bear when the conservative metrics flip, you are fucked otherwise.
I sold the bottom in a dumb swing-trade and now I've learned my lesson. I'm done with crypto for a while, I can't handle the emotional turmoil wallahi. I'm just going to set my limit order a let this bîtch ride.

Apollo

VIP
I'm done with crypto for a while, I can handle the emotional turmoil wallahi. I'm just going to set my limit order's a let this bîtch ride.

LMAO, bro you are not going to make it.

Crypto is the opportunity for millennials and older zoomers to make it, like boomers did with real estate. You have to keep a close eye on this thing, it is risky to ignore it.

LMAO, bro you are not going to make it.

Crypto is the opportunity for millennials and older zoomers to make it, like boomers did with real estate. You have to keep a close eye on this thing, it is risky to ignore it.
I'm fatiged sxb. I'm just going to take the L and buy back in at a loss, put the rest toward some Luna. I just want to get on the property ladder wallahi, soon as I reach mid 6figure hell I'm out lol

Apollo

VIP
I'm fatiged sxb. I'm just going to take the L and buy back in at a loss, put the rest toward some Luna. I just want to get on the property ladder wallahi, soon as I reach mid 6figure hell I'm out lol

You can still get in on a pullback.

Also, there is some hopium left for you if this turns out to be like 2019.

Don't get out of the game. Stonk gains are pathetic, crypto does what the S&P 500 does in a decade in a good year.

You can still get in on a pullback.

Also, there is some hopium left for you if this turns out to be like 2019.

Don't get out of the game. Stonk gains are pathetic, crypto does what the S&P 500 does in a decade in a good year.
The Greed index is at 69, I pray to god there is some sort of a pullback.

Nah I wouldn't dump everything, but I'll take enough profits to cover atleast 2/3 of my mortage.
I'm more upset about losing a couple grand than I was about losing the girl I was planning on marrying next year. I'm a slave to crypto at this point loool

400.png

Apollo

VIP
If the 2013 style double bubble happens and BTC goes above 100K, this guy will be the Chad of 2021.

Nayib-Bukele-1.jpg

el-1200x900.jpeg

Balls of steel to make a risky thing as bitcoin your national currency and eventually win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending