CRAZY!: GEELJIRE UK MAYOR BANS TRUMP FROM CITY & CALLS HIM A WASTEMAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
So it is true only Northerners went to the UK on that sailing thing back in the old old days. Must be because of Berbera
There was a case where a Somali man was hanged in Bristol I believe, he was also the last man to be hanged in Bristol. He was weld falsely accused and his case was overturned 20 years ago but it was like 40 years after his death. His case was less harsh because Somalis were “semi-civilised savages”

Edit: I meant Cardiff

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
There was a case where a Somali man was hanged in Bristol I believe, he was also the last man to be hanged in Bristol. He was weld falsely accused and his case was overturned 20 years ago but it was like 40 years after his death. His case was less harsh because Somalis were “semi-civilised savages”

What was he accused of? Of being African?

Macalin M

Out here
What was he accused of? Of being African?
The murder of a female. A Carribean man claimed he killed her and that was enough it seems. He was a seafarer so he never spoke good English either. His name was Mattan. His wife and kids got 750,000 when he was found innocent but money don’t make up for a life.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

The good thing his decesendents cashed nearly £1 milion as compensation from the British government.

Now thats cadaalad esp if you compare them to us Somalis life isnt that worthy.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/177509566
The basement dwellers are having a fit rn:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
D78EAB46-B8FD-46C2-8B7D-B49F1FEC733E.jpeg

upload_2018-7-5_6-36-17.gif

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Isaaq is plurality in London.

This is what I think (open to being corrected)

West London (Hillingdon, Hounslow, Ealing, Hammersmith) - Habar Awal majority

Habar Awal also extend beyond London now to towns like Slough and even further west as far as Reading.

Northwest and North - Hawiye majority, with signifigant pockets of Daroods (Mostly MJ's) in Islington and Camden and parts of Harrow.

East London - HJ centered in Tower Hamlets, but u will see Hawiye further out in places like Ilford

South/Southeast - HY plurality (Streatham, Woolwich, Lewisham), but closely followed by other southern clans

I will be at both places this August. Damn your actually on point :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.