CRAZY!: GEELJIRE UK MAYOR BANS TRUMP FROM CITY & CALLS HIM A WASTEMAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How? If you don’t live in Minnesota or any other Somali zone, no one would bat an eye

Ever heard the saying: "Minnesota Nice". They're just holding their resentment close to their chest but I'm talking about the general landscape of the country ever since Trump got elected. It's never been more Anti Muslim than it is today.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I think they already outnumbered in London to be honest. 7/10 people I see are ethnic “minority’s”

They have the benefit of moving to whiter areas, which many have already done. But once they run out of whiter areas to flee to, holocaust part 2 on the horizon. :dabcasar:

Macalin M

Out here
Not in America:gucciwhat:. You can speak proper English, be a tax paying citizen, and embrace Western values but you'll still be an outsider to them. :bell:
That’s weird though, the only native population in USA are the native Americans and their not represented in there anyway. The Europeans can’t do anything to the AA because it’s basically their home now as well. So America will be like an airport where all races will be found
In Britain however we know the native population are the whites

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
Ever heard the saying: "Minnesota Nice". They're just holding their resentment close to their chest but I'm talking about the general landscape of the country ever since Trump got elected. It's never been more Anti Muslim than it is today.
True, but it isn’t that bad if your a male. If your a female with a hijab :wowsweat: Illahay ha caawiyo

Why? I have been told the same when I was in the U.K, but i didn't get the reason why

Abaayo abaàyo. This city is one of them cities where everyone knows everyone, everyone sleeps with everyone, the whole vibe there is fucked and I am kosher there as I got family who live there.:drakelaugh:

Macalin M

Out here
They have the benefit of moving to whiter areas, which many have already done. But once they run out of whiter areas to flee to, holocaust part 2 on the horizon. :dabcasar:
I don’t plan to be here in the next 20 years anyway, plus these whites here love blacks people. The amount of interracial kids have increased dramatically since I was in primary

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Gang gang. I shouldn't say this tbh we are starting to have more and more of us in prisons over here. Guys have been raped in the system. No one tells you the full truth about Somals in the system.

They all say we run this and run this. f*ck that. Only certain jail's have a high Somali populations so the others are very risky for them.
Very true!

People bragging about running the council block and the prison cells as if they’re managing the council house or prison.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

La Xawla

I don’t plan to be here in the next 20 years anyway, plus these whites here love blacks people. The amount of interracial kids have increased dramatically since I was in primary
Whites extinct by 2100. I said it here first folks.

La Xawla

I have heard personally of at least 4 cases where cadaans raped Somalis and at least 2 were long term. The other two were revenge for gang shit.
Somalis be ganging in the street but can’t form intimidating gangs when it matters most. Smh

La Xawla

That BBC propaganda seems to be working :trumpsmirk:

For how many rooms and baths tho? That’s important. You know most Somalis have 5+ kids

2 bed and a bath or 3 bed and a bath for the first average.

A box room that most people above use for keeping their junk in for the London estimate.

Macalin M

Out here
Somalis be ganging in the street but can’t form intimidating gangs when it matters most. Smh
I know there’s was a Somali gang in Woolwich but honestly I don’t care about that shit now so I don’t know if there still about. But gangs here aren’t about ethnicity anyway

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Lol, don't believe the hype sxb. If you look at the stats you see that these interracial unions are rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.