CRAZY!: GEELJIRE UK MAYOR BANS TRUMP FROM CITY & CALLS HIM A WASTEMAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true!

People bragging about running the council block and the prison cells as if they’re managing the council house or prison.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True wallahi especially if you are looked up outside of certain London or Birmingham prisons. These ones at least have decent number of fellow Somalis, most have none.

Ah he’s a Lander.

I need to go back to finessing haber yonis men. They’re very loose with their money since they think they are British.

I started trying to finesse xamaris but after seeing how gajo they are and that incident with the fight over Ramadan I’m thinking of going back.

The only thing you get from xamari men is sugary pastries and a permanent stalker since the men are more emotional than the women.

You, finessing Habar Yonis men?

Like the Italian mobsters would say, "Forget abouit it".:drakekidding:

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
They won't be. This whole "White genocide" thing is absolute nonsense. There are 1 billion+ white people on the planet. How would they dissapear?
By continuing to be Tyrone’s baby momma and dissing their own men. Why does that sound familiar....

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Is all of London mostly Isaaq or is certain sections/areas/directions

Isaaq is plurality in London.

This is what I think (open to being corrected)

West London (Hillingdon, Hounslow, Ealing, Hammersmith) - Habar Awal majority

Habar Awal also extend beyond London now to towns like Slough and even further west as far as Reading.

Northwest and North - Hawiye majority, with signifigant pockets of Daroods (Mostly MJ's) in Islington and Camden and parts of Harrow.

East London - HJ centered in Tower Hamlets, but u will see Hawiye further out in places like Ilford

South/Southeast - HY plurality (Streatham, Woolwich, Lewisham), but closely followed by other southern clans

La Xawla

I know there’s was a Somali gang in Woolwich but honestly I don’t care about that shit now so I don’t know if there still about. But gangs here aren’t about ethnicity anyway
What are they about? I heard they have Muslim gangs in prisons. They stay mass converting gaals even though it’s that radical ISIS shit

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Wei and MadNomad

You guys remind me of the habros feeding their kids in the diaspora is-maris, bread and spreads to save money to build/buy a villa back home. Maxaad sheekadood dhuuxdeen.

God how i used to hate is-maris rooti iyo subag iyo malmalaado disgusting

La Xawla

Isaaq is plurality in London.

This is what I think (open to being corrected)

West London (Hillingdon, Hounslow Ealing, Brent, Hammersmith) - Habar Awal majority

Habar Awal also extend beyond London now to towns like Slough and even further west as far as Reading.

Northwest and North - Hawiye majority, with signifigant pockets of Daroods (Mostly MJ's) in Islington and Camden and parts of Harrow.

East London - HJ centered in Tower Hamlets, but u will see Hawiye further out in places like Ilford

South/Southeast - HY plurality (Streatham, Woolwich, Lewisham), but closely followed by other southern clans
Finally. I’ve been looking for a London map for ages. Thanks Cumar :salute:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Maybe in Sweden since they only molest immigrant kids, but in the UK and US it’s a thing sxb

Maybe interracial dating, which is seen as "exotic" to some participants. But once it comes down to marriage, not really.

Screenshot_20180705-015533_Gallery.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Natives got karbaashed too hard fam. Let them rest in peace.

I swear every other person i see claiming to be native American on the internet look like cadaans with slight native features. These people have been both geographically and genetically conquered. :damedamn:

La Xawla

I swear every other person i see claiming to be native American on the internet look like cadaans with slight native features. These people have been both geographically and genetically conquered. :damedamn:
Exactly. Kulaha my grandfather was cadaan. :camby:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Exactly. Kulaha my grandfather was cadaan. :camby:

It's sad. These people had a history, and barely anything has been preserved. Not even the way they look.

While cadaans have mixed their genes into AA, Polynesians, native Americans etc. etc. Their own gene pool remains largely unaffected. Look up white Americans doing genetics tests on YouTube. Almost always 100% European.

It's ironic how some of them fear interracial relationships today.

La Xawla

It's sad. These people had a history, and barely anything has been preserved. Not even the way they look.

While cadaans have mixed their genes into AA, Polynesians, native Americans etc. etc. Their own gene pool remains largely unaffected. Look up white Americans doing genetics tests on YouTube. Almost always 100% European.

It's ironic how some of them fear interracial relationships today.
They fear retaliation for what they’ve done to others

Status
Not open for further replies.