Update for the UK people

Haye as of today we are starting to come out of lockdown but the new rules are so bizarre.

You still can't meet a group of your friends and family however you can go out and buy a house. You can't meet more than 1 person but you can hire a nanny and a cleaner. You can't visit your second home but you can get on the bus which is packed lol.

I'm desperate to see my friends but where exactly will we go when we are supposed to keep 2 meters distance.

@Nak Muay this might be a lovely bedtime read for you

Image_6.jpg

The report is a little vague on dates but here is their plan.
1) People can go outside as much as they want now with social distancing
2) the schools will reopen and the cafes and shops will open up too
3) places of worship, nightclubs, bars and restaurants will then open

It looks good just doesn't say when...

Last edited:
@Nak Muay this might be a lovely bedtime read for you

View attachment 116664

The report is a little vague on dates but here is their plan.
1) People can go outside as much as they want now with social distancing
2) the schools will reopen and the cafes and shops will open up too
3) places of worship, nightclubs, bars and restaurants will then open

It looks good just doesn't say when...
People will take every opportunity to go and party seeing as there's a recession around the corner, not to mention being stuck home for months. Soon as clubs, pubs and restaurants open again, the virus' spreading like a wildfire wallahi. Come early-mid Fall it's all aboard the Rona train again, ffs it'll be the start of flu season as well.

But it's either this or great depression levels of economic ruin. They should extend the lockdown for vulnerable/elderly people, it's not like most of them are still in the work force anyway:manny:

People will take every opportunity to go and party seeing as there's a recession around the corner, not to mention being stuck home for months. Soon as clubs, pubs and restaurants open again, the virus' spreading like a wildfire wallahi. Come early-mid Fall it's all aboard the Rona train again, ffs it'll be the start of flu season as well.

But it's either this or great depression levels of economic ruin. They should extend the lockdown for vulnerable/elderly people, it's not like most of them are still in the work force anyway:manny:

Yeah the vulnerable need to be shielded but the rest of us can come out to play. To be honest, the vaccine won't be out for years, we can't hide forever. Just avoid big gatherings and places where people are singing or shouting (high transmission of spit moving around lol), wash your hands and keep a 2 meters distance and I'm sure you will be fine.

Yeah the vulnerable need to be shielded but the rest of us can come out to play. To be honest, the vaccine won't be out for years, we can't hide forever. Just avoid big gatherings and places where people are singing or shouting (high transmission of spit moving around lol), wash your hands and keep a 2 meters distance and I'm sure you will be fine.
I can't even go the post quarantine nurse/doctor theme rave without inadvertently killing my boomer relatives:mjcry:
The 2meters rule falls apart once Dave and the lads get a couple ciders down them lmfao.

I can't even go the post quarantine nurse/doctor theme rave without inadvertently killing my boomer relatives:mjcry:
The 2meters rule falls apart once Dave and the lads get a couple ciders down them lmfao.

I wouldn't go walal there is a high rate you may get infected with something and I don't think it will be coronavirus.

Macalin M

Out here
Update for the UK people

Haye as of today we are starting to come out of lockdown but the new rules are so bizarre.

You still can't meet a group of your friends and family however you can go out and buy a house. You can't meet more than 1 person but you can hire a nanny and a cleaner. You can't visit your second home but you can get on the bus which is packed lol.

I'm desperate to see my friends but where exactly will we go when we are supposed to keep 2 meters distance.
So are places opening u? I haven’t touched the outside world since Saturday :ftw9nwa:

So are places opening u? I haven’t touched the outside world since Saturday :ftw9nwa:

I'm hardly going out, they've asked the working class (bus drivers, nurses, teachers, builders, cleaners etc) to go back to their jobs and the rest of us are working remotely. It's disgusting and unfair but there's not much we can do about it. Everyone is allowed out to exercise as much as they want but most shops which are not essential are closed. It's quite confusing tbh.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I wouldn't go walal there is a high rate you may get infected with something and I don't think it will be coronavirus.
When we all go out. First thing I'll get myself tested for that sweet sweet immunity
:rejoice:

I was talking with my fam about how we got we all got the worst fever around early to mid February. It felt like bad chills and felt dizzy as f. I hope its it

Macalin M

Out here
I'm hardly going out, they've asked the working class (bus drivers, nurses, teachers, builders, cleaners etc) to go back to their jobs and the rest of us are working remotely. It's disgusting and unfair but there's not much we can do about it. Everyone is allowed out to exercise as much as they want but most shops which are not essential are closed. It's quite confusing tbh.
Let’s hope shit opens up. Eid indoors ain’t the way. I’m tryna hit up the masjid and then eat some makhaayad food.

Let’s hope shit opens up. Eid indoors ain’t the way. I’m tryna hit up the masjid and then eat some makhaayad food.

At least you didn't have to spend your birthday indoors lol :damsel:

i'll never take my life for granted again. It's been a humbling experience.
When we all go out. First thing I'll get myself tested for that sweet sweet immunity

I was talking with my fam about how we got we all got the worst fever around early to mid February. It felt like bad chills and felt dizzy as f. I hope its it

I had a sore throat was dizzy and struggling to breathe at one point, who knows what it was though lol.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

That ain't happening this Eid saxiib don't get your hopes up at all. If we are lucky maybe Eid Al-Adha might be possible but that's beyond wishful thinking even if they open up I ain't going lol

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
At least you didn't have to spend your birthday indoors lol :damsel:

i'll never take my life for granted again. It's been a humbling experience.

I had a sore throat was dizzy and struggling to breathe at one point, who knows what it was though lol.
That's what I'm saying, we all got a fever at the time but we all live in separate places. We only found out about on Monday. I though i as the only one. I'm going to ask around

>OP has immunity
>Goes out, double whammy of rona 2.0 and hayfever
:faysalwtf:

Immunity's short-lived, chinese meme lung virus is as devious as the chinks who created it
Stay inside, embrace the neet life, protect the NHS loool

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There's no way to avoid this and WHO said it best, it will come back again and more potent so we might as well enjoy what little time we have on this earth being merry and social.

Once again......FU china for unleashing this virus prepared for biological warfare whether accidentally or on purpose to give you the economic edge. If mankind falls to this may we all habar them on qiyamah.

Yajuuj and majuuj ass out here trying to kill humanity.

:childplease::pacspit:

Macalin M

Out here
The cadaans have been sunbathing in the park since the beginning of Rona either way. If it weren’t for Ramadan I’d be doing it too

@Nak Muay a 100% antibody test has been found, thanks America and Switzerland. They are rolling it out soon. I would actually pay for this.
Same, I'd get one on the off chance that I might've been an asymptomatic case. If reinfections possible I still wouldn't want to risk getting the coof and being rendered sterile though:kendrickcry:

Trending