Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
The Somali Norwegian are turning like the Swedish Somalis and getting warnings from the police, they have now banned gatherings more than 5 people loool good luck to the big families with +5 residents.

The Swedish government also banned gatherings more than 50 here in Sweden. I saw a clip of a Somali mom in a hospital asking people to make dua for her. The outbreak in Stockholm is mainly in Somali- and ajanabi dominated areas. Make sure to include your prayers for the sick Muslims.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Governor Cuomo speaks to the national guard

What a speech. :wow:This the kind of speech Trump should be giving but he’s always about himself and his friends.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
EUP2wY-XgAAXTR4

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Ye my state Minnesota on lockdown Somali kids got arrested in Minneapolis for being outside

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I saw a very disturbing video from a hospital, an hour ago or so, of someone dying literally, the mofo who filmed it put it online. It looked really painful wlh he could barely breathe :yloezpe:

So healthcare workers are dying left and right, more than 5000+ doctors are infected in Italy, and so far 40 of them have died. Here in Sweden we got a doctor in the ICU, and several healthcare workers are also infected.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
New statistics show that Somalis in Norway are over represented in the diagnosis of Covid-19.
So far 201 Somalis are confirmed infected in Norway.

The talk that goes in Oslo city is that a well known somali oday died and all the Somalis in the neighborhood went to visit him and pay their prayers and duas to him over 20 Somalis went in to the families apartment, the neighbors had to call the cops because of the crowds flocking to this family...the oday was a potential corona-victim and the police had to control peoples IDs etc:draketf:
The Somali Norwegians come in an confirms this shit:wow1::tacky:

Another well known Doctor and Sheikh, Dr Sheikh Cali Maxamed Salax is currently hospitalized in Oslo. Allah caafiyo