some chinese government official went to the fish market and dropped the virus...

mark my words they have a cure. they aint stupid people. a billion of them, im sure they have will over 100,000 scientist/w.e working around the clock. but with their population being at 1billion, they'll wait till hundreds of thousand die first before they release the cure..

Exodus

Alienist
upload_2020-1-29_16-29-4.gif

In weeks they will produce new vaccinations for the virus. All Good alhamdulilah
More like treat the symptoms of the desease, its the new AIDS. There wont be cure. The Chinese have already found a reliable cocktail to treat the symptoms, so why look for a cure when they can make fortunes from your life long misery?

If this virus spreads to Somalia it will be catastrophic.

Title is a bit misleading. 4 people are suspected of the virus and were isolated. The tests in Ethiopia showed they are free of the virus but since the virus is new the authorities wanted to make sure and sent their blood samples to South Africa to double check. Till now, no case confirmed.

EPcr9JSX0AEnW7Y

EPcr-ZiWoAAqYjk

If you are planning to travel to Somalia. and use Dubai as a transit Be careful.

the infected Chinese family ( 4 ) came from Wuhan , China.
they were in the UAE for a whole week vacationing.
then , they started showing the symptoms 7 days later .
they probably infected 100s if not 1000s of people in that time .

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Yajuj and majuj. Walaahi i never believed my mother when she told me these ppl were a group of them, but i see how they can eat almost anything on the planet.

:damedamn:
Yajuj waa Majuj are INDIA and CHINA = Billions of them out there if left unchecked DESTINED TO WREAK HAVOC ON EARTH.

Trending

Latest posts