Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
US oil company Chevron sent home about 300 workers from its office in London’s Canary Wharf business district on Tuesday after an employee who had recently returned from a country infected with the coronavirus reported flu-like symptoms.

https://www.ft.com/content/01dc2a16-582a-11ea-a528-dd0f971febbc

300 People who were probably infected sent back home by TUBE on arguably the most used form of transportation in the city. It's over for my favs on this site ciao @HanadR6 @Daacad90 @Macalin M @Samaalic Era @Mad. Yall ready for the inevitable?

river

Canada needs to ban all flights from any country until this is sorted out. Hopefully it doesn't reach Toronto or anywhere in North America.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
So far this year we have survived WW3 and now we have a Zombie apocalypse heading in our direction, what will the summer bring I wonder.

I have survived the swine flue, bird flu, North Korea, Isis, 9/11, 7/7, and countless other fear mongering by the media.

I think we will be ok guys!

Hysteria is the real virus

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
So far this year we have survived WW3 and now we have a Zombie apocalypse heading in our direction, what will the summer bring I wonder.

I have survived the swine flue, bird flu, North Korea, Isis, 9/11, 7/7, and countless other fear mongering by the media.

I think we will be ok guys!

It's not fear mongering and you can't compare this to terrorist attacks and dicatorships they are different things

:gucciwhat:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
US oil company Chevron sent home about 300 workers from its office in London’s Canary Wharf business district on Tuesday after an employee who had recently returned from a country infected with the coronavirus reported flu-like symptoms.

https://www.ft.com/content/01dc2a16-582a-11ea-a528-dd0f971febbc

300 People who were probably infected sent back home by TUBE on arguably the most used form of transportation in the city. It's over for my favs on this site ciao @HanadR6 @Daacad90 @Macalin M @Samaalic Era @Mad. Yall ready for the inevitable?
I missed the part where that's my problem. Young ppl can't get infected. Time to keep hooyo and abo in the house.

tenor.gif

Keo

VIP
Canada needs to ban all flights from any country until this is sorted out. Hopefully it doesn't reach Toronto or anywhere in North America.
A woman who travelled from Iran to Toronto has the virus. Toronto has their first case now.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The insane thing is that it transmits during incubation time, which means that many people carry the virus not knowing and then they carry it on to others.

Trending