Contraversial question/opinion

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
It’s not a good idea to think about women all the time. They’re just like men but with a wo before.

@Angelina, please read this …

Sir, Let me ask you a question … a serious question …..

do you think this ? Or are those channels like fresh and fit and other outside influences telling you that β€œMadow” women are all angry and ratchet and ghetto ? And Somali women aren’t like that. Maybe some but most aren’t.

Interesting how so many other ethnicities often tell me how Somali women and other African women are so classy and modest and well behaved.

Let me tell you something … not all β€œmadow” women are the same. Y’all see a few examples of the ratchet ones and group us all toghther and shitt.
And guess what ? I had a few Cadaan classmates back in college who would tell me how β€œblack men” are easy to manipulate and use since they worship and love us so much. β€œ
β€œIm fat in my culture but black men love it and see me as thick”.
β€œBlack men will pay and do whatever you want.”
And how at the end of the day they will marry a Cadaan man.
I had one tell tell me …
β€œIt makes me uncomfortable when black guys talk shitt about black girls and have such hatred for them.”
But go ahead and be with an cadaan. It’s not my business but please don’t put down black and African women down. You are allowed to be with whomever. Wallahi you are. No one cares. But don’t let stereotypes and the media give you the wrong idea about block women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awad

ΨΉΨ§Ψ―Ω„ | Ψ¬Ψ§Ω…ΨΉΨ© الدفاع Ψ§Ω„ΨΉΨ±Ψ¨ΩŠ
I personally like the spice they bring

turned-on.gif

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Redpill, qanon, religion extremists and all other hide information bullshit all new forms of cyber misinformation attacks

I love madow women. They have been good to me over the years when I was a single man. I came across a few loud ones, but knew the fact that they were an anomaly. As a matter fact, black women that I dated were straightforward with me and accommodating than the cadaan women.

Folks, what you see in the Internet is not a good reflection of what you encounter in real life.
Shameless. LOOOOOOOOOOOL

@Angelina describing the looks of her dhagax 'hubby' and his fellow ethnic group (Igbo) πŸ‘‡

View attachment 239829

:dead:
You're tugging at straws, desperately so. This was a conversation with Shimbris and Sophisticate who in hindsight had a better knowledge of The difference between West Africans and Americans and they schooled me. Would you accuse them of being with madows or madows?

You sound pathetic. I know about a lot of different ethnic groups. I could tell you about the Punjabs, the Balouch or the Sindis. Does that make me Asian or married to one?

I read, I’m interested in history, geography and anthropology. I have actual interests unlike you, so get a life.

You have to desperately find proof and look stupid in the process, whilst you simply expose yourself and there is no explaining this away:

EC135BC3-2715-433C-AEFB-9AF91F9EE61C.jpeg

Straight out of the horses mouth. You date them (which is fine btw) but stop projecting now. I’m not you walal.

You're tugging at straws, desperately so. This was a conversation with Shimbris and Sophisticate who in hindsight had a better knowledge of The difference between West Africans and Americans and they schooled me. Would you accuse them of being with madows or madows?

You sound pathetic. I know about a lot of different ethnic groups. I could tell you about the Punjabs, the Balouch or the Sindis. Does that make me Asian or married to one?

I read, I’m interested in history, geography and anthropology. I have actual interests unlike you, so get a life.

You have to desperately find proof and look stupid in the process, whilst you simply expose yourself and there is no explaining this away:

View attachment 239844
Straight out of the horses mouth. You date them (which is fine btw) but stop projecting now. I’m not you walal.

But in the other platform, you talked about going to West African parties and stated "what you liked about them is people dance the whole night and don't sit down". Am I lying about it? Be honest. And the first time I brought it up, you asked me to leave you alone. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

You also stated in the other platform "Somali men don't buy expensive stuff for their wives". :dead: And when we asked who you were comparing with Somali men, you failed to respond. And when we even followed and asked if your hubby is an ajnabi, you laughed about it.

There were other damning comments that you made, but I wont state them here since you said you're married.

So no question you're married to or at that time were married to a dhagax boy. And that comment about Igbo people and how they're light-skinned says it all. I remember you saying in the other platform that "Tiktok algorithm were sending a lot Jewish clips". We told you they sent you the stuff you searched the most. And Igbo in Nigeria claim Jewish roots.

But suddenly lately, you were debating on religious topics. First, if you don't get rid off of the dhagax boy, you don't have a right to be speaking with us. Get rid off that stone-head looking fella if you want to have a right to talk about Somali men. If you're still tied to that stone-head looking fella :ftw9nwa:, you have no right to talk about any Somali man. PERIOD. That is the minimum!

no question you're married to or at that time were married to a dhagax boy. And that comment about Igbo people and how they're light-skinned says it all. I remember you saying in the other platform that "Tiktok algorithm were sending a lot Jewish clips". We told you they sent you the stuff you searched the most. And Igbo in Nigeria claim Jewish roots.
What kinda theory is that :russ: :dead:

But in the other platform, you talked about going to West African parties and stated "what you liked about them is people dance the whole night and don't sit down". Am I lying about it? Be honest. And the first time I brought it up, you asked me to leave you alone. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

You also stated in the other platform "Somali men don't buy expensive stuff for their wives". :dead: And when we asked who you were comparing with Somali men, you failed to respond. And when we even followed and asked if your hubby is an ajnabi, you laughed about it.

There were other damning comments that you made, but I wont state them here since you said you're married.

So no question you're married to or at that time were married to a dhagax boy. And that comment about Igbo people and how they're light-skinned says it all. I remember you saying in the other platform that "Tiktok algorithm were sending a lot Jewish clips". We told you they sent you the stuff you searched the most. And Igbo in Nigeria claim Jewish roots.

But suddenly lately, you were debating on religious topics. First, if you don't get rid off of the dhagax boy, you don't have a right to be speaking with us. Get rid off that stone-head looking fella if you want to have a right to talk about Somali men. If you're still tied to that stone-head looking fella :ftw9nwa:, you have no right to talk about any Somali man. PERIOD. That is the minimum!
I’m with a Somali. Also, what right do you have to talk about Somali women when you date everything under the sun?

here is the proof.

BABEBF83-8E7E-4D77-A9B2-A4AA706DD397.jpeg

I have proof. Where is yours? I don’t see it.

Until then shut up and continue dating madow women.

The guy is reading too much into things; I mean he actually thought I was a Somali xalimo

Tim And Eric Omg GIF
He is insane. He accuses me of things his delusional and unstable mind conjures up, whilst I accuse him of things he has said and simply show him his own posts that he can’t deny.

He doesn’t read into anything. He merely makes up stores as he goes along. He’ll lie and say you said eyz on another forum lol.

Last edited:
@Roorigeg and @Angelina is the funniest ongoing feud on this site πŸ˜‚. One person accuses the other of marrying a Nigerian man and the other accuses them of being bantu :dead:
Nah, I only did that towards the end to show him that two of us can behave delusional and make up stories as well. He started getting mad loooool. If he wants to move delusional, then so can I. Two can play that game.

With weirdo like him, you have to fight fire with fire.

Trending

Latest posts