Contraversial question/opinion

Are cadaan women easier to be around than naago madow (including xalimos) since naag madow are most often angry, frustrated and opinioted.. An example naago madow would constantly fight you and are less feminine/submissive but it is completely different with cadaan and carab women.. So faraxs what's your view? Is the solution to completely abandon the xalimos since they've adopted a similar attitude as naago madow?

not-this-shit-again.jpg

Angry Season 15 GIF by The Bachelorette

I find it a lot easier to be around black women because we come from the same world and navigate it in similar ways; the black women I know are very feminine; I don't want submission in a woman, so that's a non-issue for me.

K-M-O

Somali.
View attachment 238532

Angry Season 15 GIF by The Bachelorette

I find it a lot easier to be around black women because we come from the same world and navigate it in similar ways; the black women I know are very feminine; I don't want submission in a woman, so that's a non-issue for me.

We don’t use the term black in Africa: we go by tribes and ethnics:

“I find it a lot easier to be around Dinka women because we come from the same world and navigate it in similar ways; the Dinka women I know are very feminine; I don't want submission in a woman, so that's a non-issue for me.”

There don’t it for you.

We don’t use the term black in African: we go by tribes and ethnics:

“I find it a lot easier to be around Dinka women because we come from the same world and navigate it in similar ways; the Dinka women I know are very feminine; I don't want submission in a woman, so that's a non-issue for me.”

There don’t it for you.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14914-1432236192-5.gif

I don't live in Africa, saaxiib, so why would I apply African norms in the West?

:umwhat:

I'm obviously going to be closer to a Dinka-Nuer woman than a Kenyan, Nigerian or a Haitian woman, but I consider the groups approximate enough (in the West) to approach them with a greater degree of comfort than non-African women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this answers your question ;)

And this is precisely what the dudes desperately pretend to not understand; the political, economic and socio-cultural conditions of virtually any society are by-products of their men.

The political, economic and corporate elite managers of the West are undoubtedly better than African Mooryaans and vandals; Nations are made or broken by their 'elite' class.

The average white man is not remarkable or "top-tier".

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Waryaa, go outside, touch grass and speak to a white woman yourself. Nacalaa, what kinda question is this? Stop beating your meat, get over that social anxiety and see the sun, niyahow.

And this is precisely what the dudes desperately pretend to not understand; the political, economic and socio-cultural conditions of virtually any society are by-products of their men.

The political, economic and corporate elite managers of the West are undoubtedly better than African Mooryaans and vandals; Nations are made or broken by their 'elite' class.

The average white dude offers more in terms of respect and material resources than the average madow dude. That's an indisputable fact. So even comparing averages between the two groups is just embarrassing for the black.

All women know this deep down, except maybe those trashy girls going through th0t/rebellious phases

K-M-O

Somali.
View attachment 238533

I don't live in Africa, saaxiib, so why would I apply African norms in the West?

:umwhat:

I'm obviously going to be closer to a Dinka-Nuer woman than a Kenyan, Nigerian or a Haitian woman, but I consider the groups approximate enough (in the West) to approach them with a greater degree of comfort than non-African women.

Referring to the label “ black” it’s not a norm to us ethnics Africans .

in African these terms aren’t used: only by African Americans.

so when you say black women: you could be referring to variety of ethnicities.

Just want you to be specific.

Last edited:
n example naago madow would constantly fight you and are less feminine/submissive but it is completely different with cadaan and carab women..
This is false
cadaan and carab can be a pain in the *ss
Black women are fine
I suggest u go out and talk to some and realise they are like normal women

Maybe those black women are angry and all because they have useless men (including failed state faraxs) that don't protect and provide for them.
A person being angry all the time has nothing to do with not having good men in their race.
U guys sum up everything to the opposite gender

A person being angry all the time has nothing to do with not having good men in their race.
U guys sum up everything to the opposite gender
These women have to constantly deal with microaggressions pertaining to their race thanks to their men not being able to protect their people/image the way others do.

If African nations and diaspora communities (which should be primarily built by and maintained by men) were respectable, the women wouldn't be left fending for themselves all the time and as a result, collectively develop this "angry, aggressive" image. This mockery only makes ya'll look bad.

But what do you expect from the men forever designated as the help? Never the boss?

Lol

These women have to constantly deal with microaggressions pertaining to their race thanks to their men not being able to protect their people/image the way others do.

If African nations and diaspora communities (which should be primarily built by and maintained by men) were respectable, the women wouldn't be left fending for themselves all the time and as a result, collectively develop this "angry, aggressive" image. This mockery only makes ya'll look bad.

But what do you expect from the men forever designated as the help? Never the boss?

Lol
yh no.
There are billions of reasons for ppl to be angry all the time
race is probably bottom of the list

Wasn't it white men & women's dysfunctional gender antics that gave rise to the redpill/manosphere anyway? When blacks were going through it in the 90s sounding the alarm for what was to come, in other words the canary in the coal mine, they just laughed at them, mac sonkor.

The average white dude offers more in terms of respect and material resources than the average madow dude. That's an indisputable fact. So even comparing averages between the two groups is just embarrassing for the black.

All women know this deep down, except maybe those trashy girls going through th0t/rebellious phases

Yes, that's because the elite political, economic and social engineers of the West conceived of and enforced certain standards on the masses.

You have a great point on the respect factor and that's something that can and should be addressed; there's honesly no excuse for the toxic (outright suffocating) anti-women norms that black men subscribe to...

.. We need to understand the importance of socio-cultural governance (a regime of rewards & punishments) to moderate behaviour; certain genres of music (most rap) and sub-cultures (pimp culture) need to be suppressed.

Do you honestly expect the average black man in the West to possess the same material wealth as men that arranged and contoured their societies solely for their benefit?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Here are some things to help you along:

• NoFap
  • 6mg Boron per day
  • 2-4 grams Taurine per night
  • 600mg Ashwagandha per day
  • 400mg Tongkat Ali per day

And go carnivore, saaxiib. Only eat hilib, kalluun, caano cayriin products, digaag, iyo ukun. No keto. Be generous with the protein. And 2-4 days per week of full-body or upper-lower split weightlifting with an emphasis on compound lifts and calisthenics. Should get that social anxiety right out of you and restore your natural male vigor.

I look forward to your journey back onto the grass, akhi.

yh no.
There are billions of reasons for ppl to be angry all the time
race is probably bottom of the list
You sound pretty stupid.

"Angry black woman" doesn't literally mean someone who's angry all the time, it means the general resentment experienced among black women about how their identities cause hardship in their everyday lives

The issue with you, is that you make rude and disgusting comments and then expect Somali/madow women not to defend themselves.

You’re a low class self hater, so cadaan women don’t need to be frustrated with you as you probably don’t insult or belittle them. Also, learn from Arab and white men. Firstly fix your nation and your finances before trying to take their women.

This guy is unhinged. He’ll make a comment like that and any Xalimo that defends herself or who rightfully feels disrespected is labeled as ‘angry’. You see if you’re a Xalimo or a black woman you need to be happy even whilst being disrespected because ultimately this man is too sexist and of course a self hater to realise that other black and Somali women have emotions.

Last edited:

Trending