Contraversial question/opinion

GuanYu

Custom title
Hasaawe practically means love/dating. So what on earth are you saying? As a Muslim man you can’t get into a ‘relationship’ before marriage with anyone for that matter. Whether gaal or Muslim that isn’t my concern. There aren’t different boundiaries when it comes to Muslim men and women. It’s infuriating the depths that you will sink to Authobillah.

You have a woman who bragged about going to West African parties and that doesn't bother you, but you want to lecture me abt"non-mahram" stuff? Get a life and go find a hobby.

Lol, you can’t get into a relationships at all before marriage. Don’t twist the deen. Being alone in a house with non Mahram women is haram.Trying to change the deen is absolutely disgusting by saying that is allowed. No one gives a shit about your understanding as your understanding is based on hypocrisy and what suits you. You attacked Magan for being wined and dined which literally means to go on a public date, yet here you are inviting people to your house in which shaytan is the third party. Your worse than the girl you’re attacking, but your sexism and entitlement stops you from seeing it.

I’ve never said I’ve been to parties. But you definitely said have dated different women. One is fiction and one is facts. So not only do you lie about me but you lie about your own religion.

View attachment 239886
Imagine thinking spending time with women in college no less is Islamically acceptable. You’re not even alllowed to be friends with the opp gender, let alone strings of relationships. Is it appropriate for a women to date different Muslim guys? Let’s see how much of a hypocrite and liar you are?

Hypocrites strike again. Why is a married man lying about a woman and arguing with her? Who started this? Him or I? Why are you trying to get my attention?

In Somali dhaqan, a man staring arguments with women has always been more reviled as they’re seen as feminine. You’re a feminine man. So abaayo keep quiet, I’m arguing with women here it seems.

You killing me today :deadmanny: :lifesupport:

In Somali dhaqan, a man staring arguments with women has always been more reviled as they’re seen as feminine. You’re a feminine man. So abaayo keep quiet, I’m arguing with women here it seems.

Mad Da Brat GIF by Dish Nation

I had an unnecessary and painfully drawn out debate with a woman not long ago.

:snoop::tacky:

I was proven wrong on one important issue and was shamefully very stubborn until I finally relented on it.

:mjcry:

I could have avoided the entire debate if I treated the situation the way my culture would have dictated, but I grew up in the West and I somehow think it would be sexist to abstain from debates with women altogether -- especially when they're clearly more knowledgeable on a particular subject.

There's no winning that sort of thing, is there?

i give up GIF by Venom Movie

Trending