Contraversial question/opinion

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

the cringe:

Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network
Why did he make Ogaden this ugly thing
75ECA894-05A2-4E49-930D-867BAA4028BE.jpeg

I don't know, you've been putting out a lot of anti-Xalimo comments recently, is everything okay?
Lool.. I was teasing y'all since y'all are always spitting on Faraxs.. But hand to the heart I'm not against Xalimos.. You remember how I used to defend y'all for so many years :russsmug:

That still doesn't change the fact that Black women rank the lowest when it comes to desirability, Black men lash out at their women because of their pathetic position in the male hierarchy, if I can't compete with other men, then women are game, is their mindset.
Men only want what other men want, so if black men are rejecting their counterparts, than other men of races don’t find black women desirable, their attitudes is only influenced by what black men do

I'm just saying though, I doubt that tactic of the Vietcong would have fared well in Zimbabwe or Mali, throughout history White men have had this fascination with East Asian women, and hey presto, what do you know? They're the largest interracial coupling. How come Black women never received this kind of attention from other races of men? :hmm:
Yet African Americans are 30 percent white in dna

Are cadaan women easier to be around than naago madow (including xalimos) since naag madow are most often angry, frustrated and opinioted.. An example naago madow would constantly fight you and are less feminine/submissive but it is completely different with cadaan and carab women.. So faraxs what's your view? Is the solution to completely abandon the xalimos since they've adopted a similar attitude as naago madow?
I always got the best treatment from meadow chicks as a Somali in Los Angeles. Always were simping for me, buying me shit. I remember this one chick grabbed my d&ck at work.
shit was hilarious.

madow dudes always felt some type of way abt the attention.
:mjdontkno:

Last edited:
Men only want what other men want, so if black men are rejecting their counterparts, than other men of races don’t find black women desirable, their attitudes is only influenced by what black men do
Thats 100% false
I dont care what other men like even if everyone thought my girl was ugly I would still want her
men do not care as much as women about what theur gender thinks, if a man likes black women its irrelevant what anyone else thinks

I assume your a women, so your projecting ur own thought process as a women onto men, like if women want a certain man its more likely u would want him, and vice versa, whereas men do not work the same

I always got the best treatment from meadow chicks as a Somali in Los Angeles. Always were simping for me, buying me shit. I remember this one chick grabbed my d&ck at work.
shit was hilarious.

madow dudes always felt some type of way abt the attention.
:mjdontkno:
Idk what this hate is around madow girls
even the ghetto ones arent even bad they are fun to be around
this guy is just stupid, the fact he livees in netherlands or something is proof he is just getting all his info on black women from the internet

Thats 100% false
I dont care what other men like even if everyone thought my girl was ugly I would still want her
men do not care as much as women about what theur gender thinks, if a man likes black women its irrelevant what anyone else thinks

I assume your a women, so your projecting ur own thought process as a women onto men, like if women want a certain man its more likely u would want him, and vice versa, whereas men do not work the same
Lool.. For the hundred time I'm trolling the xalimos waryaa.. I don't even rate cadaan chicks that much.. You all should know that by now Lool.. Haven't you been around at pick period of the Abdi exit movement and the battles I used to have with them.. All you sspot noobs :mjlol: :mjlol:

Lool.. For the hundred time I'm trolling the xalimos waryaa.. I don't even rate cadaan chicks that much.. You all should know that by now Lool.. Haven't you been around at pick period of the Abdi exit movement and the battles I used to have with them.. All you sspot noobs :mjlol: :mjlol:
R u just trying to get a plat thread

Trending