Contraversial question/opinion

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m having a hard time deciding, whether this is your extra chromosome way of flirting, or your just being straight disrespectful to daddy…..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh My God Reaction GIF

Are cadaan women easier to be around than naago madow (including xalimos) since naag madow are most often angry, frustrated and opinioted.. An example naago madow would constantly fight you and are less feminine/submissive but it is completely different with cadaan and carab women.. So faraxs what's your view? Is the solution to completely abandon the xalimos since they've adopted a similar attitude as naago madow?
@Angelina, please read this …

Sir, Let me ask you a question … a serious question …..

do you think this ? Or are those channels like fresh and fit and other outside influences telling you that “Madow” women are all angry and ratchet and ghetto ? And Somali women aren’t like that. Maybe some but most aren’t.

Interesting how so many other ethnicities often tell me how Somali women and other African women are so classy and modest and well behaved.

Let me tell you something … not all “madow” women are the same. Y’all see a few examples of the ratchet ones and group us all toghther and shitt.
And guess what ? I had a few Cadaan classmates back in college who would tell me how “black men” are easy to manipulate and use since they worship and love us so much. “
“Im fat in my culture but black men love it and see me as thick”.
“Black men will pay and do whatever you want.”
And how at the end of the day they will marry a Cadaan man.
I had one tell tell me …
“It makes me uncomfortable when black guys talk shitt about black girls and have such hatred for them.”
But go ahead and be with an cadaan. It’s not my business but please don’t put down black and African women down. You are allowed to be with whomever. Wallahi you are. No one cares. But don’t let stereotypes and the media give you the wrong idea about block women.

Most men regardless of ethnicity/colour prefer their own. So what? Nothing abnormal about that. Besides there are exactly very recent researches regarding online dating that talk about how white, black and Asian men are not likely to message Asian women, contrary to the popular thought that every other man wants to talk/date to Asian women. In fact the study has said that it was Asian women who were more likely to message white men than Asian men whereas white, Hispanic and black women were more likely to message their male counterparts.
Exactly .

People are ignorant & act like women are dumb and clueless prey that they have to protect from those men that allegedly "fetishize" them ,when in reality it's literally the opposite lol .

Same applies for Somalis who calaal fetishization 24/7 when in reality its the opposite. :dead:

Exactly .

People are ignorant & act like women are dumb and clueless prey that they have to protect from those men that allegedly "fetishize" them ,when in reality it's literally the opposite lol .

Same applies for Somalis who calaal fetishization 24/7 when in reality its the opposite. :dead:
Nah, I used to think Somalis were just calaacal as well but believe me, I’ve met at least 4 madow men in real life who were literally obsessed with Somali and Eritrean girls. I kid you not.

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Again, a lot of that dynamic is a consequence of centuries of seemingly benign or alluring tropes about Asian women being submissive and conservative.

Anyway, this is beginning to feel a little perverse for me; I mean why on earth am I arguing with you about whether black women would be seen as attractive by white men?

Most of what you're describing would likely be a fetish or come about due to lopsided power differentials between the two groups.

I would much rather have the world respect black women instead of gazing upon them with lust; if Africa eventually develops in an independent and self-sufficient manner, I would prefer that we had very little engagement with the rest of the world.

If we do develop to 1st world status, I would have absolutely no qualms with black men enforcing a similar level of exclusivity with black women that white men enforced decades ago for their women.
I dream of a Russia tier level of development & isolation in the next 30-40 years for Africa:banderas:

Nah, I used to think Somalis were just calaacal as well but believe me, I’ve met at least 4 madow men in real life who were literally obsessed with Somali and Eritrean girls. I kid you not.

For madow guys any non madow women is pretty ,its not suprising.

Trending

Latest posts