Contraversial question/opinion

I love madow women. They have been good to me over the years when I was a single man. I came across a few loud ones, but knew the fact that they were an anomaly. As a matter fact, black women that I dated were straightforward with me and accommodating than the cadaan women.

Folks, what you see in the Internet is not a good reflection of what you encounter in real life.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

the cringe:

Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network
Biggest incels on the planet, wtf is this

A simp is a guy that always seeks female attention,affection and validation. By using compliments, gifts, dinners and even cash.
I think the definitions I gave are more comprehensive
anyway being good to ur women doesn't fall under the category of being a simp

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are cadaan women easier to be around than naago madow (including xalimos) since naag madow are most often angry, frustrated and opinioted.. An example naago madow would constantly fight you and are less feminine/submissive but it is completely different with cadaan and carab women.. So faraxs what's your view? Is the solution to completely abandon the xalimos since they've adopted a similar attitude as naago madow?

Huuno our Hadith religion says - we are not created from an equal clay/earth soil.

Some clay hard and muscle like-- The Madhoows

Some are soft clay = Cadaan

Someone in the middle Soft- Somali

The issue with you, is that you make rude and disgusting comments and then expect Somali/madow women not to defend themselves.
I didn't make a rude comment, I already indicated it was a controversial question.. It's just an observation which you failed to disprove..
You’re a low class self hater, so cadaan women don’t need to be frustrated with you as you probably don’t insult or belittle them. Also, learn from Arab and white men. Firstly fix your nation and your finances before trying to take their women.

Actually I treat all women good, but I just notice nagaha madow they're constantly angry and opinionated.. Some cadaan women can be like this but majority are not if you compare, why?
This guy is unhinged. He’ll make a comment like that and any Xalimo that defends herself or who rightfully feels disrespected is labeled as ‘angry’. You see if you’re a Xalimo or a black woman you need to be happy even whilst being disrespected because ultimately this man is too sexist and of course a self hater to realise that other black and Somali women have emotions.
Again you are being emotional and angry.. Further proving my point, spot on.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Are cadaan women easier to be around than naago madow (including xalimos) since naag madow are most often angry, frustrated and opinioted.. An example naago madow would constantly fight you and are less feminine/submissive but it is completely different with cadaan and carab women.. So faraxs what's your view? Is the solution to completely abandon the xalimos since they've adopted a similar attitude as naago madow?
Cadaan women cuck their husbands all the time :heh:

I didn't make a rude comment, I already indicated it was a controversial question.. It's just an observation which you failed to disprove..

Actually I treat all women good, but I just notice nagaha madow they're constantly angry and opinionated.. Some cadaan women can be like this but majority are not if you compare, why?

Again you are being emotional and angry.. Further proving my point, spot on.
A. I can actually show proof of you unnecessarily insulting Somali women.

B.This whole thread is an emotional attack on black women, you're in Scandinavia, there is hardly any black women.

C. You behaved as I predicted and thank you, everyone can see it. You've created a rude thread, unnecessarily attacked Somali women first and now that I gave you a response you deserve, you want to play victim and call me emotional. Saying that cadaan women are better and that Somali women are buuq?

D. If a Somali girl was to create a thread generalising Faraxs and comparing them to cadaan men, you'd be the 1st to cry, so why is it acceptable for you to do it? I remember clearly when YOU became emotional when a poster claimed that white men are richer and treat women better than Somali men and you attacked her and called her a self-hater, why is it okay for you and not for her?

E. On a serious note, do you have any sense of self-awareness? Because even the guys think you're behaving pathetic right now.

You've walked into my trap and literally did what I accused you of. Thanks.

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Again, a lot of that dynamic is a consequence of centuries of seemingly benign or alluring tropes about Asian women being submissive and conservative.

Anyway, this is beginning to feel a little perverse for me; I mean why on earth am I arguing with you about whether black women would be seen as attractive by white men?

Most of what you're describing would likely be a fetish or come about due to lopsided power differentials between the two groups.

I would much rather have the world respect black women instead of gazing upon them with lust; if Africa eventually develops in an independent and self-sufficient manner, I would prefer that we had very little engagement with the rest of the world.

If we do develop to 1st world status, I would have absolutely no qualms with black men enforcing a similar level of exclusivity with black women that white men enforced decades ago for their women.

You hit the nail on the head, why on earth are people on this forum talking about desirebility as if this has any huge importance to their people. Very shallow thinking.

Africa is going through a slump and will eventually InshAllah recover. Some countries who were backwaters and irrelevant are now prosperous places, why can’t the continent of Africa become developed? I hate this mentality. Our economic situation has affected us but that will one day end.

I want Africa to develop and shut themselves of from the rest of the world and only cooperate in technology etc. Matter in fact Africa should ban foreign social media like tiktok. People from other continents will never respect africans. Its best not to engage with them. Only return the favour.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Biggest incels on the planet, wtf is this

Its not enough these guys get banned, si fiican inaa la dilo waaye nacalaa. Our overconsumption of carbohydrates, lack of sunlight and exercise has turned a small portion of our people into a weird subgroup.