Congolose dead ting, gets grilled after coming for Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drakelaugh: Congolese are literal cannibalists out here eating each other, calling them gorillas is an understatement when gorillas are more human than them.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/the-truth-behind-the-cannibals-of-congo-5355387.html
"is that he watched a group of rebel soldiers cook and eat his family in 2002: "They even sprinkled salt on the flesh as they ate, as if cannibalism was all very natural to them," he said at the time."
:dead: :dead: Niggas sprinkling salt on human flesh. Someone post this.

Y'all can't hold back when those slaves make fun of our people starving back home. Say whatever you want and dgaf

Last edited:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Why is it so intense between somalis and madows in uk? In tdot everyones cool with each other none of this west african/islanders vs east african crap
Na g you guys already fucked them up. We did but we still haven’t slayed the respect out of them. Me and my guys used to slay the respects out of Madows but should’ve humbled them on a much larger scale man

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
that site is a male lipstickalley bunch of unemployed fat incel apes that no one cares about lol
Pretty much they even had this movement called ados. Africans descendent of slaves

It was so weird cause they had same talking points of a white supremacist. They use post screen shots of this site to just prove that Somalis are racists yada yada

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Pretty much they even had this movement called ados. Africans descendent of slaves

It was so weird cause they had same talking points of a white supremacist. They use post screen shots of this site to just prove that Somalis are racists yada yada
There’s no benefits of Madows liking you what can they offer other than crime and trapping you with child support? Madows wanna be as racist as possible but without anybody returning the fire lmao bunch of weak losers

There’s no benefits of Madows liking you what can they offer other than crime and trapping you with child support? Madows wanna be as racist as possible but without anybody returning the fire lmao bunch of weak losers
ADOS movement is bs and limited to online forums and twitter

Loool thats something i could see myself tweeting if I was on twitter. I dont have any problem with it. You cant instigate sh1t and be the standard decider. Either dont insult people or go in 100%

She tried to mock us coming for people starving back home, mind that 234 people liked this disgusting tweet.

A Xaaliimo (may god be with her strikes back)

Wallaahi Somali twitter is dangerous:liberaltears: w
Other Africans: Somalis are self hating Arabs wannabes that's country is a shit hole .
Also other Africans: Accept us in the country or you're racist. Also, don't travel and start businesses in other African countries because making more money than us makes us feel bad. We had to burn those Somali businesses in South Africa. How dare they make money and only send to their family!!!

Last edited:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
She tried to mock us coming for people starving back home, mind that 234 people liked this disgusting tweet.

A Xaaliimo (may god be with her strikes back)

Wallaahi Somali twitter is dangerous:liberaltears: w

Why hasn't anyone told her to talk to her brothers that are killing one another in the streets of London? Is it because daddy is serving life in prison for the same thing and mommy is too busy scamming the Home Office into giving her unlimited benefits???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending