Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw

giphy.gif

We are being outnumbered here :jcoleno:

Yes. Why not? If you’re not feeling it just end it. I guess people are sensitive nowadays but it’s better than being dragged on and wasting more time imo.
I am curious though what about about females is it do you find more appealing than males? Do you think you are a lesbian or bisexual?
I hope everything goes smoothly for you sis iA.
I don't wanna be torn to pieces on here lol I came in peace so no details. Just think what do you find appealing in a girl and it's probably the same things. I'd rather not do labels it's hard enough already but people I've been attracted to have been 80%girls 20%guys

You already made up your mind that you’re not going to pursue being who you are, a lesbian.
So what’s the point with this thread?

Have fun living your life all miserable because of a religion that you can’t even prove is real.:noneck:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You are damn MF Lesbian , you
need to stop licking other hoes clits.:ayaanswag:

Yeah but will it go away really. From a guy's POV... you'd be ok with having a wife with a jinn in her? And no intimacy??
Of course there are easy ways to get rid of a jinn.All you need to do is talk to your local sheikh he can remove it for you and read ayat tul kursi everyday

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Oranges&Lemons
Mashallah. You are a true mujahid. It is common for those in the west who feel what you are feeling to become gaal and join LGBT parades to promote zina. Instead you go in the opposite direction and become stronger in your deen. May Allah grant you Jannah and make this difficult test easier for you.

You said in the thread that there are a few men you were attracted to. It is possible thst you are bisexual. If that is the case then only marry a man who attracts you.

Do not marry someone who doesn't attract you because it will bring misery to you both.

Also NEVER tell anyone about your true feelings. Our community is too ignorant on this matter and will act like this is a choice. It is not a choice. Allah made you this way. The way you are made is not your choice, your actions are. If you have to tell your parents something maybe say you are asexual and are attracted to nothing.

Good luck on your test and may Allah make it easier. Ignore the jaahils in this thread sxb.
:friendhug:

The Jury is out, recent survey shows Geeljire Muslims are becoming a minority here. They even brought a deacon @lone to sway Muslim geeljires and he is actively calling Geeljires to Jesus, But there are more Atheist than Christians.
:jcoleno:
The love I have for my fellow Somalis is similar to Christ's love.(endless) That is why the gospel has to reach every Somali household.

I am just doing the Lord's work.

@Oranges&Lemons
Mashallah. You are a true mujahid. It is common for those in the west who feel what you are feeling to become gaal and join LGBT parades to promote zina. Instead you go in the opposite direction and become stronger in your deen. May Allah grant you Jannah and make this difficult test easier for you.

You said in the thread that there are a few men you were attracted to. It is possible thst you are bisexual. If that is the case then only marry a man who attracts you.

Do not marry someone who doesn't attract you because it will bring misery to you both.

Also NEVER tell anyone about your true feelings. Our community is too ignorant on this matter and will act like this is a choice. It is not a choice. Allah made you this way. The way you are made is not your choice, your actions are. If you have to tell your parents something maybe say you are asexual and are attracted to nothing.

Good luck on your test and may Allah make it easier. Ignore the jaahils in this thread sxb.
:friendhug:
Ameen thank you so much. I will remember this.

I don't actually have jinn you know. And though it's tempting to speak to a sheikh I don't think our community is that level yet. Word will get round in my small town and I'd be stoned
You might have a jinn and you might never know tbh there are different types of jinn who do different kinds of things to people and you can go online to a reliable sheikh.

ugly lesbo, can you state your qabil. i'm collecting statistics for a future paper about which qabil has the most s
Be nice. I could be from your qabil doesn't matter. I could be your sister or neighbour or the girl you've been speaking to. And if you're married I could be her bestie ykwis

Be nice. I could be from your qabil doesn't matter. I could be your sister or neighbour of the girl you've been speaking to. And if you're married I could be her bestie ykwis

what city you at . i will stick my foot up ur arse . i'm guessing u r in hoeland. i know some bad pple over there who can make ur life a living hell on this earth. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts