Marry for convenience?

• Yes

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no koreans or any indhayar. And yeah I think it's possible to develop attraction over time because it happened to me before. And a young sheikh eh? That seems doable thank you very much!

P.s. How do I close this thread?
I don't think you can, but ask the mods @Bohol . So you developed attraction to a guy over time, why didn't you go for him if you don't mind me asking?
If that happened before it should be able to happen again.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Sincere little lesbian sheekhad comes to sspot for advice regarding her situation. Hilarious responses tho. Terrible trolling on “her” part

:dead::deadosama:

"When I was 19, I had a crush. And it was on another GIRL."

I stopped reading at the sentence. You are a damn lesbian. Burn in hell.

The lesbians are gonna make it so wet the flames will be watered down:pachah1:

And the gays will stand for the decoration :ahh:

And the bisexuals will be invisibly cheating as always :kodaksmiley:

And the trans will bring that good drugs that makes the existence tolerable:lolbron:

@Oranges&Lemons come join me my child

a-shepherd-leads-his-sheep-up-a-hill-in-the-countryside-weimar-germany-DY54EH.jpg

SumMo

very lowkey
I have a cousin that reminds me of you. :( Pray a lot and try to fast more. Maybe it will help. Good luck abaayo!:)

The lesbians are gonna make it so wet the flames will be watered down:pachah1:

And the gays will stand for the decoration :ahh:

And the bisexuals will be invisibly cheating as always :kodaksmiley:

And the trans will bring that good drugs that makes the existence tolerable:lolbron:

@Oranges&Lemons come join me my child

a-shepherd-leads-his-sheep-up-a-hill-in-the-countryside-weimar-germany-DY54EH.jpg
Wow I don't know what to make of that. If you don't mind me asking... when did you know that you were a "raging lesbian" and why have you chosen to live it? Ty

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Well, it's pretty obvious that you're a Lesbian. My advice to you, don't marry a guy. Beyond that i can't really say. I might advice you to come out to your parents, but that would be wrong of me, since i don't know you or your life situation. Do what seems right. Good luck.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well, it's pretty obvious that you're a Lesbian. My advice to you, don't marry a guy. Beyond that i can't really say. I might advice you to come out to your parents, but that would be wrong of me, since i don't know you or your life situation. Do what seems right. Good luck.

Your stupidity has no bounds. I have this urge to slaughter u with the sharpest kitchen knife.

Thanks. I feel silly for even considering it before no one deserves that.

SumMo

very lowkey
May I ask, what about women do you find attractive? There something about being attracted to someone with the same body-parts as yourself, that I genuinely can’t understand. Does that mean you can be sexually attracted to yourself? (potentially)

(I apologize in advance if my question comes across as rude. I never understood this aspect of homosexuality..)

Last edited:
May I ask, what about women do you find attractive? There something about being attracted to someone with the same body-parts as yourself, that I genuinely can’t understand. Does that mean you can be sexually attracted to yourself? (potentially)
(I apologize in advance if my question comes across as rude. I always wondered about this..)
This made me laugh. Wow no I'm not attracted to myself... even though I'm not bad to look at haha. To answer your question, well, it depends on the girl. I like her personality, her face, her body, the way she laughs, the way she moves, her softness, the way her mind works. The fact that we're the same in body and in our standing in society. I like that I can have no guard up and no filter. I like that there are no games no expectations. It feels safe... which is very ironic I know.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
It’s not a sin to feel that way as long as you’re not acting upon it. Pray to Allah (swt) during the night and ask for him to free you from it. Hopefully you’ll find a good man that you love and you relate to.

Whatever you decide to do it’s your life at the end of the day and it’s between you and Allah. I would say don’t give in to your urges because once you go there you may find it hard to stop. May Allah make it easy for you, I’ll keep you in my duas.

It’s not a sin to feel that way as long as you’re not acting upon it. Pray to Allah (swt) during the night and ask for him to free you from it. Hopefully you’ll find a good man that you love and you relate to.

Whatever you decide to do it’s your life at the end of the day and it’s between you and Allah. I would say don’t give in to your urges because once you go there you may find it hard to stop. May Allah make it easy for you, I’ll keep you in my duas.
Thank you walaal

SumMo

very lowkey
This made me laugh. Wow no I'm not attracted to myself... even though I'm not bad to look at haha. To answer your question, well, it depends on the girl. I like her personality, her face, her body, the way she laughs, the way she moves, her softness, the way her mind works. The fact that we're the same in body and in our standing in society. I like that I can have no guard up and no filter. I like that there are no games no expectations. It feels safe... which is very ironic I know.

Wallahi I still don’t understand fully how that works. I can understand the ‘feeling safer’ part. I also feel safer around women, and I could spend the rest of my life being around only women. But I am not attracted to women.

Either way, thank you for trying to explain it to me so eloquently. I will have you in my prayers. Stay strong sis!:it0tdo8:

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
If you’re not trolling, my advice for you is to keep praying and ask Allah SWT for help, it’s shaytan playing with your head. Don’t marry a man to make it go away, it’s not going to help and might even make it worse. And like you said, it won’t be fair to him. Good luck and I hope you beat this disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.