Compulsory Reading For Qurbojoog Families

Status
Not open for further replies.
moynihan-report.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Negro_Family:_The_Case_For_National_Action
The Negro Family: The Case For National Action

It tells of the destruction of the African American community due ghetto culture, fornicating, and broken homes.:kanyehmm:

@Lsma and @Reiko would find it especially interesting.
It's the TV man their not even subtle about it. "I'm a strong independent black woman and I don't need no man" trope, but why u no see it for yt ladies

Not to mention using rich famous people to entice madows to a broken lifestyle

VixR

Veritas
Next you'll tell us to read Franz Fanon as crucial, relevant Somali reading, but at least he was appropriate for his times, dejected as he was. Meanwhile, this, "we isbeing sabotaged by ze white man" still pathetically persists as this doom and gloom so-called systemic problem in Modern days.

The reason your Somali marriages are often short-lived and rife with divorce probably has something to do without the the nefarious, evil white man.

/sarc off

Next you'll tell us to read Franz Fanon as crucial, relevant Somali reading, but at least he was appropriate for his times, dejected as he was. Meanwhile, this, "we isbeing sabotaged by ze white man" still pathetically persists as this doom and gloom so-called systemic problem in Modern days.

The reason your Somali marriages are often short-lived and rife with divorce probably has something to do without the the nefarious, evil white man.

/sarc off

You're no longer part of the Somali community? :bell:

Even with the sarcasm on, I can't tell wtf you're talking about.:gucciwhat:

VixR

Veritas
You're no longer part of the Somali community? :bell:

Even with the sarcasm on, I can't tell wtf you're talking about.:gucciwhat:
Stick to the question.

Is the White man responsible for the high Somali divorce rate? I dare you to say its so.

Ileen victimhood is in style nowadays, on every front. A Somali refugee who came here in the 80s-00s feels entitled in attaching themselves to the dejected mindset of a people whose footing continues to be held in a mental deathgrip by their unequal slave past. Everyone needs a devil to blame for their state, eh?

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist

/sarc off
what about Fanon? isnt he great? ive skim read few of his books he sounded realist black man trying to fix his community, but didnt entice me to read them in depth.

there's university named after him in Hargeisa. alot of youth look up to him.

Stick to the question.

Is the White man responsible for the high Somali divorce rate? I dare you to say its so.

Ileen victimhood is in style nowadays, on every front. A Somali refugee who came here in the 80s-00s feels entitled in attaching themselves to the dejected mindset of a people whose footing continues to be held in a mental deathgrip by their unequal slave past. Everyone needs a devil to blame for their state, eh?

The hell you on about? White man, who said anything about your precious white man?:what1:

VixR

Veritas
The hell you on about? White man, who said anything about your precious white man?:what1:
Did you read the text you're suggesting?

I sometimes wonder how the average Joe Schmoe feels when he reads the god-like power attributed to "THE WHITE MAN" by others.

El padrone

Did you read the text you're suggesting?

I sometimes wonder how the average Joe Schmoe feels when he reads the god-like power attributed to "THE WHITE MAN" by others.
ugh why do you sound like @sophisticate ?

sinjigaaga was. you arent writting a PhD thesis caadi iska dhig qumayo

VixR

Veritas
ugh why do you sound like @sophisticate ?

sinjigaaga was. you arent writting a PhD thesis caadi iska dhig qumayo
The most interesting thing you've contributed is the existence of a Frantz Fanon following in Hargeisa :icon lol:You can stop quoting me.

Unless faux BDSM was a culprit in the downfall of the Negro family, which you can feel free to illustrate

El padrone

The most interesting thing you've contributed is the existence of a Frantz Fanon following in Hargeisa :icon lol:You can stop quoting me.

Unless faux BDSM was a culprit in the downfall of the Negro family, which you can feel free to illustrate
*rolls eyes* waar yaa ilaahay yaqaana.

fine. theres flogging, beating, restraint, humiliation and bondage in BDSM too. so u cud say "white mans" sinister hedonism is partly to blame in madow demise.

answer me, what is your issue with Frantz? enlighten me im learning, malabeey.

I shit you not there's actually a university in Hargeisa called Frantz Fanon University :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.