Compulsory Reading For Qurbojoog Families

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would that were true, then it would cater to how some of you who for some unknown reason would love to pick up the helm of victimization.

Somalis were always rife with divorce. Our grandparents in the motherland were often divorcing and remarrying, forget our own parents' generation, whom if I even use my own parents as an example, my father was married and divorced twice before he met my mother, In Somaliland, and my mother, uncles, etc, were the same, never-minding our own generation. Maybe all that had something to do with the lack of need for men, eh?

It really doesn't cost anything to think critically :snoop:
What do you think we should do to undo this musiibo that befall on us?
don't take caydh
work hard.
maxaa kale?

have less kids maybe?

What about the divorce problem? Are we doing any worse than other people(generally speaking)?

VixR

Veritas
What do you think we should do to undo this musiibo that befall on us?
don't take caydh
work hard.
maxaa kale?

have less kids maybe?

What about the divorce problem? Are we doing any worse than other people(generally speaking)?
I just shifted through all the bullshit and excuses to the real root of the problem, and the mindset that fostered it. My real knack is to observe what the f*ck is actually wrong with any given person

If it means you have to sweat blood and tears now, do so, and do whatever you can to get out of these bad neighborhoods, and make something for yourself. Do not be dependent, and teach any kids you may have good work ethic, and yes quality would mean having less of them. Stress education, and keep 'em away from all the human garbage, which might frankly include a good portion of your 'geeljire' community

I just shifted through alm the bullshit and excuses to the real root of the problem, and the mindset that fostered it. My real knack is to observe what the f*ck is actually wrong with any given person

If it means you have to sweat blood and tears now, do so, and do whatever you can to get out of these bad neighborhoods, and make something for yourself. Do not be dependent, and teach any kids you may have good work ethic, and yes quality would mean having less of them. Stress education, and keep 'em away from all the human garbage, which might frankly include 90% of your Somali community
fixed. I agree, 100%. Having less kids so that u can have more time to mold them and moving away from bad areas would fix a lot of problems. Then u just gotta introduce being self reliant and never rely on governments to raise ur kids and there is not much left to fix. somali people believe large families are blessing. if they all end up underachieving, which is almost always the case, how so?

VixR

Veritas
fixed. I agree, 100%. Having less kids so that u can have more time to mold them and moving away from bad areas would fix a lot of problems. Then u just gotta introduce being self reliant and never rely on governments to raise ur kids and there is not much left to fix. somali people believe large families are blessing. if they all end up underachieving, which is almost always the case, how so?
Large families made sense in Africa. I can see how ppl thought they were blessing in that environment, and honestly I don't know if that's true anymore. They make zero sense here in this one.

You conveniently left out the declassified CIA papers how they deliberately targeted the African American communities with crack while destroying families through mass incarceration on top of handing out welfare to the women to encourage her to divorce as a second tier strategy.

They killed their civil rights leaders which they admit (DR king and Malcom X) to ensure no leader ever arises among them other then stooges that work against them, they sabotaged Marcus Garvey trade ship long before this whereby the whole community got together to seek economic freedom.

The list goes on and on, they even tried the welfare tricks with Somali households who also fell for this, the women ended up kicking the fathers out of the homes because she had great incentives to do this from the government

However the smart women recognised this and played this system instead to their advantage claiming false separation while profiting from it at the same time.

The warfare from the ruling class against the AA cannot be quantified, it's being waged on so many levels, psychologically, politically, emotionally, spiritually, economically etc.

Gambar

VIP
You conveniently left out the declassified CIA papers how they deliberately targeted the African American communities with crack while destroying families through mass incarceration on top of handing out welfare to the women to encourage her to divorce as a second tier strategy.

They killed their civil rights leaders which they admit (DR king and Malcom X) to ensure no leader ever arises among them other then stooges that work against them, they sabotaged Marcus Garvey trade ship long before this whereby the whole community got together to seek economic freedom.

The list goes on and on, they even tried the welfare tricks with Somali households who also fell for this, the women ended up kicking the fathers out of the homes because she had great incentives to do this from the government

However the smart women recognised this and played this system instead to their advantage claiming false separation while profiting from it at the same time.

The warfare from the ruling class against the AA cannot be quantified, it's being waged on so many levels, psychologically, politically, emotionally, spiritually, economically etc.
Those women weren’t smart, waa la daba gala. On top of that it fucks up your kids. Ninyahow how can you claim to be so religious but claim smart women play the system to their advantage? Yaab badnidaa.

Those women weren’t smart, waa la daba gala. On top of that it fucks up your kids. Ninyahow how can you claim to be so religious but claim smart women play the system to their advantage? Yaab badnidaa.

Inadeeray I used to have your opinions until I became consciously cognisant of the full situation why in the past most Somali families opted for this by no choice whatsoever.

The nefarious system that deliberately set out to break their households as well as destroy their entire community in which they almost succeeded, you have no idea how big this fitnah was in the 90's when our parents came her as refugees having lost everything and their skills being meaningless to the west.

Hence our fathers were doing tough labour jobs in which the government taxed them to death while offering the wife more money then what the father made if she divorces him and becomes a single mother (deliberate satanic scheme to destroy households).

This was predominantly promoted to all black households, many stupid women not understanding those nefarious schemes kicked the husbands out to receive more money then what he made, many of these men (mid to late 90') were already working tough labour jobs.

This was starting to become a dangerous social trend (already destroyed AA by that time) because those single women were promoting this fitnah all around by encouraging others to do the same talking about all their holidays etc. more women followed suit which resulted in more households getting wrecked (the menace you see today are the children that grew up in those households from that era)

You also had many man who were looking for work but not successful yet who faced high discrimination's for jobs, in this instance they would only pay the women child benefit nothing more which the family could not survive on to force her to ditch him which many went ahead and did to survive.

This deliberate scheme was set up to destroy all of our households through financial incentives, up until today the biggest reason for divorce is over $$$ across all marriages.

This fitnah was absolutely huge at that time with many households getting destroyed, until someone came up with the ingenious plan to fight back against this malicious system by simply lying to them, that's how that trend started.

If they didn't do what they did, the system would have triumphed massively and many of us would have grown up in broken homes like the AA, I remember when this was happening, many stupid women who kicked their husbands out for $$, began to regret this big time, many got lucky because the husband despite the betrayal came back home.

But many of them that weren't so fortunate ended up with wretched children, early death, diseases and a wretched life etc, in the end even the stupid women that were kicking their husbands out on masses stopped doing this because there was another way to fight back against this system.

Context is everything here, this does not apply to the saaqid's of today that had a chance but blew this, I am talking strictly 90's early 2000's refugees whose countries were destroyed by the West and had no chances whatsoever.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Inadeeray I used to have your opinions until I became consciously cognisant of the full situation why in the past most Somali families opted for this by no choice whatsoever.

The nefarious system that deliberately set out to break their households as well as destroy their entire community in which they almost succeeded, you have no idea how big this fitnah was in the 90's when our parents came her as refugees having lost everything and their skills being meaningless to the west.

Hence our fathers were doing tough labour jobs in which the government taxed them to death while offering the wife more money then what the father made if she divorces him and becomes a single mother (deliberate satanic scheme to destroy households).

This was predominantly promoted to all black households, many stupid women not understanding those nefarious schemes kicked the husbands out to receive more money then what he made, many of these men (mid to late 90') were already working tough labour jobs.

This was starting to become a dangerous social trend (already destroyed AA by that time) because those single women were promoting this fitnah all around by encouraging others to do the same talking about all their holidays etc. more women followed suit which resulted in more households getting wrecked (the menace you see today are the children that grew up in those households from that era)

You also had many man who were looking for work but not successful yet who faced high discrimination's for jobs, in this instance they would only pay the women child benefit nothing more which the family could not survive on to force her to ditch him which many went ahead and did to survive.

This deliberate scheme was set up to destroy all of our households through financial incentives, up until today the biggest reason for divorce is over $$$ across all marriages.

This fitnah was absolutely huge at that time with many households getting destroyed, until someone came up with the ingenious plan to fight back against this malicious system by simply lying to them, that's how that trend started.

If they didn't do what they did, the system would have triumphed massively and many of us would have grown up in broken homes like the AA, I remember when this was happening, many stupid women who kicked their husbands out for $$, began to regret this big time, many got lucky because the husband despite the betrayal came back home.

But many of them that weren't so fortunate ended up with wretched children, early death, diseases and a wretched life etc, in the end even the stupid women that were kicking their husbands out on masses stopped doing this because there was another way to fight back against this system.

Context is everything here, this does not apply to the saaqid's of today that had a chance but blew this, I am talking strictly 90's early 2000's refugees whose countries were destroyed by the West and had no chances whatsoever.
I can sympathize with freshie refugees, but I’ve seen their children do it too. Mother and inanteeda neighbours in the same guri dawlad. The father is too busy with qaad, marrying a girl back home the age of his daughter, naming himself a garaad, ugaas, whatever, becoming a xildhibaan, and the mother is busy with her sheeko aka xan, shah, aroosyo. Those kids have no parental supervision and are raised by the streets. If you think it stops with the parents you are sorely mistaken. It is generational.

My parents have been in the west since the 80s, other Somalis were surprised they never took welfare. They genuinely didn’t know what it was and my mother was 19 and my father was 20 turning 21 when they got here. They finished dugsiga sare back home and completed university and post graduate studies after arriving here and having me (their toddler in tow). I remember attending my fathers graduation in 1993 when I was 4 years old.

They could’ve pretended and gamed the system like you suggested but they didn’t because they fear Allah swt and know in masakeenta logu tala galay not someone pretending to be disabled.

I can sympathize with freshie refugees, but I’ve seen their children do it too. Mother and inanteeda neighbours in the same guri dawlad. The father is too busy with qaad, marrying a girl back home the age of his daughter, naming himself a garaad, ugaas, whatever, becoming a xildhibaan, and the mother is busy with her sheeko aka xan, shah, aroosyo. Those kids have no parental supervision and are raised by the streets. If you think it stops with the parents you are sorely mistaken. It is generational.

My parents have been in the west since the 80s, other Somalis were surprised they never took welfare. They genuinely didn’t know what it was and my mother was 19 and my father was 20 turning 21 when they got here. They finished dugsiga sare back home and completed university and post graduate studies after arriving here and having me (their toddler in tow). I remember attending my fathers graduation in 1993 when I was 4 years old.

They could’ve pretended and gamed the system like you suggested but they didn’t because they fear Allah swt and know in masakeenta logu tala galay not someone pretending to be disabled.

Your comparing apples and oranges, you parents were economic migrants not refugees, economic migrants are always more qualified and ready for these kinds of things unlike refugees.

The degeneration didn't happen in Europe but in Somalia under the communist Anti religion kacaan that promoted immorality instead of strong family, it's why all these calamities were allowed to happen to our nation as a form of punishment.

I don't condone degeneracy, and I am strictly talking about the refugees of the 90's and early 2000's, this act saved many households from being destroyed, and many more children from becoming saaqid's, yes some still became saaqid's regardless but those numbers are far smaller then those who didn't, a household with even a dayuuth father that shows up from time to time is better then a fatherless one.

I know you guys like to criticise the fathers a lot and rightly so, but the mothers are no better either, filth attracts nothing other then filth, if you ignore the advise of our Prophet with regards to marital selection, you ignore Istikhara, then you also ignore your responsibilities on top of this, that household is heading for doom.

How many Xaalimo's do you know that even factor in the religious piety of a man ? the fast majority don't give a shit, even the outwardly religious looking ones don't care that much. You get what you deserve in life.

Gambar

VIP
Your comparing apples and oranges, you parents were economic migrants not refugees, economic migrants are always more qualified and ready for these kinds of things unlike refugees.

The degeneration didn't happen in Europe but in Somalia under the communist Anti religion kacaan that promoted immorality instead of strong family, it's why all these calamities were allowed to happen to our nation as a form of punishment.

I don't condone degeneracy, and I am strictly talking about the refugees of the 90's and early 2000's, this act saved many households from being destroyed, and many more children from becoming saaqid's, yes some still became saaqid's regardless but those numbers are far smaller then those who didn't, a household with even a dayuuth father that shows up from time to time is better then a fatherless one.

I know you guys like to criticise the fathers a lot and rightly so, but the mothers are no better either, filth attracts nothing other then filth, if you ignore the advise of our Prophet with regards to marital selection, you ignore Istikhara, then you also ignore your responsibilities on top of this, that household is heading for doom.

How many Xaalimo's do you know that even factor in the religious piety of a man ? the fast majority don't give a shit, even the outwardly religious looking ones don't care that much. You get what you deserve in life.
Lol my parents weren’t economic migrants, they left in 1988.

Walle you prove how ridiculous you are with every post you make.

Lol my parents weren’t economic migrants, they left in 1988.

Walle you prove how ridiculous you are with every post you make.

I was under the impression you were talking about early 80's before the civil war started. Why not just say they fled the civil war? or were refugees?

Regardless my point still stands, just because your parents were the 5% exception doesn't mean that everyone else was of similar circumstance. I know wealthy people that lost everything during the civil war.

Your completely out of touch with reality especially with regards to the wider context of most our families that fled here during the 90's and the dire circumstances they faced, you somehow made this all about your own family that is like a tiny minority that didn't go through these same trials to somehow proof your ridiculous flimsy irrational wishy washy idealistic assertions that those people were upon "haram"

Your out of your depth on this topic because you make comments on matters you have very little to no overall contextual understanding of and hence your stupendously wild ludicrous assumptions, assertions and laughable conclusions you come to, I can't really blame you for this because I did the same at one point.

However the difference between us was that once someone with wisdom that had the full contextual understanding and picture clarified this to me, I automatically changed my views because it fits in perfectly with everything I had previously observed myself during those days, while you will forever stick to your arrogant ignorant egotistical out touch out of context narrow minded views.

Gambar

VIP
I was under the impression you were talking about early 80's before the civil war started. Why not just say they fled the civil war? or were refugees?

Regardless my point still stands, just because your parents were the 5% exception doesn't mean that everyone else was of similar circumstance. I know wealthy people that lost everything during the civil war.

Your completely out of touch with reality especially with regards to the wider context of most our families that fled here during the 90's and the dire circumstances they faced, you somehow made this all about your own family that is like a tiny minority that didn't go through these same trials to somehow proof your ridiculous flimsy irrational wishy washy idealistic assertions that those people were upon "haram"

Your out of your depth on this topic because you make comments on matters you have very little to no overall contextual understanding of and hence your stupendously wild ludicrous assumptions, assertions and laughable conclusions you come to, I can't really blame you for this because I did the same at one point.

However the difference between us was that once someone with wisdom that had the full contextual understanding and picture clarified this to me, I automatically changed my views because it fits in perfectly with everything I had previously observed myself during those days, while you will forever stick to your arrogant ignorant egotistical out touch out of context narrow minded views.
No matter how many words you’ve found in a thesaurus you throw at me my point still stands. You’re a total hypocrite and you should probably follow the deen more carefully before you call anybody arrogant.

You routinely call people infidels (gaalo) for opinions you don’t agree with them on. It’s haraam to pretend to be a single mum or lie to the government to get welfare. Case closed.

You can rant and advocate for it all you want, but you know it’s haraam.

Alhamdulilah I am from a stable, upper middle class family.

No matter how many words you’ve found in a thesaurus you throw at me my point still stands. You’re a total hypocrite and you should probably follow the deen more carefully before you call anybody arrogant.

You routinely call people infidels (gaalo) for opinions you don’t agree with them on. It’s haraam to pretend to be a single mum or lie to the government to get welfare. Case closed.

You can rant and advocate for it all you want, but you know it’s haraam.

Alhamdulilah I am from a stable, upper middle class family.

Who did I call an infidel based on opinions ? this is pure slander, it's not the first time you wrote this slander against me.

Again there is no point having any sort of discussion with a person like you that is so obtuse and narrow minded, especially on religious matters you know very little off

Your so out of touch that you belief that stuff I typed out in 1 minute full of errors I somehow used the saurus for it, I thought you had higher standards then this

Gambar

VIP
Who did I call an infidel based on opinions ? this is pure slander, it's not the first time you wrote this slander against me.

Again there is no point having any sort of discussion with a person like you that is so obtuse and narrow minded, especially on religious matters you know very little off

Your so out of touch that you belief that stuff I typed out in 1 minute full of errors I somehow used the saurus for it, I thought you had higher standards then this
Inalilahi, ninyahow you literally call Majerteen gaalo raac simply based on being Majerteen. :mjlol:Wallahi I refuse to believe (not belief) you’re serious, you have to be trolling at this point.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Let me just recover from shock that not only is there such a thing as Frantz Fanon University -Hargeisa but I'm talking to an Alumni :damn:

Do you have a transcript or something by chance to make it more real
so i could qarxis myself? nope im good.

fanon is a legend in somaliland malabeey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts