Compulsory Reading For Qurbojoog Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I have to use teh internetz for my job, no can do.
One 'nigga' is scapegoating ze White man for their high breakup rates, whilst another 'nigga' is claiming to be Caucasoid.

Tf is in the communal baris on here?

Apollo

VIP
WE

WUZ

Meyers-L2.jpg

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I'm surprised and intrigued. Whoda thunk:damn:
ciyaar ciyaar mood somaliland. theres a reason we say "somaliland way duushay". im alumni of the uni and i was hurt by your rebuff nacala kugu yaal qumayo.

btw this is the guy who founded it.

" The founder and President of Frantz Fanon University is Dr. Hussein A. Bulhan, a graduate of Harvared University, Boston University, and Wesleyan University. He is a Fanon scholar whose book, Frantz Fanon and the Psychology of Oppression (1985) is still widely read since its publication thirty years ago. He also published numerous articles and examples of the books whose cover pictures are shown in this page.
A former tenured Professor at Boston University and Boston University School of Medicine, he taught both graduate and undergraduate students, supervising over 30 doctoral dissertations. He also treated patients of different of races, cultures, and economic status; he initiated in 1995 the Peace Committee that kick-started mediation of the 1994-1997 armed conflict in Somaliland; he co-founded in 1998 and served until 2004 as the Executive Director of the Academy for Peace and Development in Somaliland.
From 2004 to the present, Dr. Bulhan treated as the Chief Clinician of Maandhaye Clinic numerous patients with diverse diagnoses. From 2008-2010, he served as the President/Chancellor for the University of Hargeisa, saving it from collapse. He now serves as the President of Frantz Fanon University while continuing to treat patients suffering from psychological/psychiatric disorders.
He now teaches at Frantz Fanon University graduate students in psychiatry, public health, clinical psychology, and psychopharmacology in addition to teaching undergraduate courses in abnormal psychology and social psychology."

you are welcome.

Stick to the question.

Is the White man responsible for the high Somali divorce rate? I dare you to say its so.

Ileen victimhood is in style nowadays, on every front. A Somali refugee who came here in the 80s-00s feels entitled in attaching themselves to the dejected mindset of a people whose footing continues to be held in a mental deathgrip by their unequal slave past. Everyone needs a devil to blame for their state, eh?

Somalis love blaming others its cultural norms

VixR

Veritas
ciyaar ciyaar mood somaliland. theres a reason we say "somaliland way duushay". im alumni of the uni and i was hurt by your rebuff nacala kugu yaal qumayo.

btw this is the guy who founded it.

" The founder and President of Frantz Fanon University is Dr. Hussein A. Bulhan, a graduate of Harvared University, Boston University, and Wesleyan University. He is a Fanon scholar whose book, Frantz Fanon and the Psychology of Oppression (1985) is still widely read since its publication thirty years ago. He also published numerous articles and examples of the books whose cover pictures are shown in this page.
A former tenured Professor at Boston University and Boston University School of Medicine, he taught both graduate and undergraduate students, supervising over 30 doctoral dissertations. He also treated patients of different of races, cultures, and economic status; he initiated in 1995 the Peace Committee that kick-started mediation of the 1994-1997 armed conflict in Somaliland; he co-founded in 1998 and served until 2004 as the Executive Director of the Academy for Peace and Development in Somaliland.
From 2004 to the present, Dr. Bulhan treated as the Chief Clinician of Maandhaye Clinic numerous patients with diverse diagnoses. From 2008-2010, he served as the President/Chancellor for the University of Hargeisa, saving it from collapse. He now serves as the President of Frantz Fanon University while continuing to treat patients suffering from psychological/psychiatric disorders.
He now teaches at Frantz Fanon University graduate students in psychiatry, public health, clinical psychology, and psychopharmacology in addition to teaching undergraduate courses in abnormal psychology and social psychology."

you are welcome.
Let me just recover from shock that not only is there such a thing as Frantz Fanon University -Hargeisa but I'm talking to an Alumni :damn:

Do you have a transcript or something by chance to make it more real

Stick to the question.

Is the White man responsible for the high Somali divorce rate? I dare you to say its so.

Ileen victimhood is in style nowadays, on every front. A Somali refugee who came here in the 80s-00s feels entitled in attaching themselves to the dejected mindset of a people whose footing continues to be held in a mental deathgrip by their unequal slave past. Everyone needs a devil to blame for their state, eh?
It's not about the white man it's the whole system. The reason why the divorce rates are so high among somalis is because they live in situations where the man is no longer needed. Somali ppl don't marry for love and balayo and for black people once the woman is a strong independent woman (who lives in goverment projects and gets money from the government but I digress) she don't need no man, and somali people have fell for this toxicity. It's their fault but it was pushed on black americans through years of conditioning

VixR

Veritas
It's not about the white man it's the whole system. The reason why the divorce rates are so high among somalis is because they live in situations where the man is no longer needed. Somali ppl don't marry for love and balayo and for black people once the woman is a strong independent woman (who lives in goverment projects and gets money from the government but I digress) she don't need no man, and somali people have fell for this toxicity. It's their fault but it was pushed on black americans through years of conditioning
Would that were true, then it would cater to how some of you who for some unknown reason would love to pick up the helm of victimization.

Somalis were always rife with divorce. Our grandparents in the motherland were often divorcing and remarrying, forget our own parents' generation, whom if I even use my own parents as an example, my father was married and divorced twice before he met my mother, In Somaliland, and my mother, uncles, etc, were the same, never-minding our own generation. Maybe all that had something to do with the lack of need for men, eh?

It really doesn't cost anything to think critically :snoop:

Would that were true, then it would cater to how some of you who for some unknown reason would love to pick up the helm of victimization.

Somalis were always rife with divorce. Our grandparents in the motherland were often divorcing and remarrying, forget our own parents' generation, whom if I even use my own parents as an example, my father was married and divorced twice before he met my mother, In Somaliland, and my mother, uncles, etc, were the same, never-minding our own generation. Maybe all that had something to do with the lack of need for men, eh?

It really doesn't cost anything to think critically :snoop:
I mean divorce is not taboo is somalia hence at any point you can divorce, but divorce and broken families is definitely not rife there. Ans divorce doesnt equal broken home, if both parents are still present.
There's no denying the amount of marital problems that are caused by living a ratchet lifestyle. By the way when I say divorce I'm including legally separated couple

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I mean divorce is not taboo is somalia hence at any point you can divorce, but divorce and broken families is definitely not rife there. There's no denying the amount of marital problems that are caused by living a ratchet lifestyle. By the way when I say divorce I'm including legally separated couple
America did not make divorce untaboo for Somalis, Somalis were already comfortable with divorce to begin with. The only difference between here and there is how mothers of the children are treated.

The only thing ghetto-living Somalis can blame on so-called Black culture is their kids killing each other or joining in Black-Mex gangs bc they live in those ghetto neighborhoods to save money, or some bullshit. I've seen Somali families settled in good parts of town move to a ghetto for god knows what.

America did not make divorce untaboo for Somalis, Somalis were already comfortable with divorce to begin with. The only difference between here and there is how mothers of the children are treated.

That's what I said :bell: reread my edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts