COMPLETE MADNESS! Nacas GEELJIRE working for Microsoft, making $250k a year, kills his DINKA tribeswoman due to sheer rage

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1617289508019.png

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
The fact that he was smoking weed and she was drinking remy tells me all I need to know. There is no way he would’ve got where he was in his career with personal problems. This girl was drinking cause of her personal problems and when she got drunk she became violent. I’ve seen it many times. One time I got attacked by 5+ drunk xalimos at a party because I said only one of them was pretty. I covered my face didn’t fight back and eventually they ran out of breath. It takes a lot of mental maturity to cope in situations like this and think of the consequences.
Of course but I’m just saying there’s an agenda behind this thread
I feel bad for his family, I heard he was in the process of buying his mom a house. We cannot let anger control us, life is too precious to take or throw it down the drain.

Btw did u hear about the Somali sister that got shot more than 12 times from new holly? my god, what is happening to the youth. I pray for her speedy recovery and both mental and physical therapy because with those types of injuries, it’s lifelong.
yeah it’s every unfortunate but I think she was involved with gang activity. Still doesn’t justify her getting shot but new holly has become a dangerous place because of that.

Of course but I’m just saying there’s an agenda behind this thread

yeah it’s every unfortunate but I think she was involved with gang activity. Still doesn’t justify her getting shot but new holly has become a dangerous place because of that.
San diego :bell:

Risky un-Islamic lifestyle if you were raised a Muslim usually leads to a failure in life no matter how much material gain you have made over the years.

Anyone who gets educated in good science will learn our bodies and brains are vulnerable and can be influenced by what we put into them. Islam is safe living. No matter how you look at it, material science meets Islamic advise on living.

Trending

Latest posts