COMPLETE MADNESS! Nacas GEELJIRE working for Microsoft, making $250k a year, kills his DINKA tribeswoman due to sheer rage

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Zero Edeb! shut up warya and respect your elders!

I’m not the ones who are constantly on the news! How many articles are posted here daily from every corner of the world with a farah on the front page?!? Don’t attack me for stating the obvious weirdo! Sensitive emotional little farax smh
Here is old ass xalimo grooming a young madow men in becoming a drugdealer
:sass2::sass1:
Screenshot_20210129-080904_Firefox.jpg

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I actually know this guy and your trying to tell me,“I don’t doubt there is more to the story”. I’m telling you what happened and what everybody in the community knows. But to me it seems like you have an agenda.

I feel bad for his family, I heard he was in the process of buying his mom a house. We cannot let anger control us, life is too precious to take or throw it down the drain.

Btw did u hear about the Somali sister that got shot more than 12 times from new holly? my god, what is happening to the youth. I pray for her speedy recovery and both mental and physical therapy because with those types of injuries, it’s lifelong.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I feel bad for his family, I heard he was in the process of buying his mom a house. We cannot let anger control us, life is too precious to take or throw it down the drain.

Btw did u hear about the Somali sister that got shot more than 12 times from new holly? my god, what is happening to the youth. I pray for her speedy recovery and both mental and physical therapy because with those types of injuries, it’s lifelong.
Send the article about the sister? 12 times wtf for what?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Damm wtf did she do? What city do you think this happened i assume somewhere in north america

I’m not sure, from what I read, the shooters were in two cars. I am guessing a case of mistaken identity. I pray for her full recovery, not many people survive that many bullets 🙏

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I’m not sure, from what I read, the shooters were in two cars. I am guessing a case of mistaken identity. I pray for her full recovery, not many people survive that many bullets 🙏
Proberly toronto. Damm she is the xalimo version of 50cent

look at how many people got involved in just my little rift with greyhound. And more are coming. This is every single time without a fail expect them to get involved and gang up on someone! Completely unable to fight their own battles! Now imagine one day these guys will get married and will expected to act like real men smh. No wonder Somalia is in shambles. Waa naago naago. One xalimo has more balls than 10 of them. Aqaas! Men booty clapping for other men, what’s worse than that?

giphy.gif

Didn’t you just joined yesterday?? Here we go again kullaha! You dunno me or at least shouldn’t act you do....just yet 🤔
I’ve been looking through this site for a couple weeks edo :reallymaury:

Trending

Latest posts