COMPLETE MADNESS! Nacas GEELJIRE working for Microsoft, making $250k a year, kills his DINKA tribeswoman due to sheer rage

nigga was making that much bank wtffff any women would have wanted him hes an idiot omg or maybe he had a soul tie with her since they were having sex but damn

Most ethnic men of value and substance don’t want ethnic women. I keep telling you this. We are gone once we start making that dollar. You’ll all take the 3rd or 4th wife position.

The problem is she wanted to strip him of his money like every African woman does.

He should have booked the first flight to Somalia and would have escaped this chaos. A smart man like him can survive anywhere in Somalia. He would even earn more there. This is why I ask all my mates to ensure they have some sort of relation with their sub clan. They could have guaranteed his escape.

Akhi she didn't force him to do any of that. Dude was making 6 figures as a Microsoft engineer and he still laid up with a dhuxul ting. Then offed her after a minor fight while cabsaan.

Face it 68nimo is inescapable.

really dhuxul ting??? you know dark skin somali girls exist respect the dead

nigga was making that much bank wtffff any women would have wanted him hes an idiot omg or maybe he had a soul tie with her since they were having sex but damn
Not every woman wants a man with money. If his an asshole we rather die single with our cookie untouched. Sorry to bubble your world.

Last edited:
obviosuly but im pointing out most women would have wanted him since majoirty of women would want a guy making good income
We want a good provider for our kids since we get sick and get pregnant there is a difference nothing wrong with that a woman has to look out for her kids.this guy must have been cheap and paranoid that every woman wants his money and she probably did take some of his money which is why he killed her I wouldn’t be surprised.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I saw this story a while back, I thought he wasn't Somali since we don't usually do this type of a homicide, but anyway, dude was nuts walaahi , who kills a women when you can go to the nearby bar and have different one every night.:mjdontkno:

Trending

Latest posts