COMPLETE MADNESS! Nacas GEELJIRE working for Microsoft, making $250k a year, kills his DINKA tribeswoman due to sheer rage

Fam this guy was a good guy and he was rich he bought his mom a house made sure his siblings were good. Why would he just go and stab a Bantu girl up for no reason makes no sense.
The fact that he was smoking weed and she was drinking remy tells me all I need to know. There is no way he would’ve got where he was in his career with personal problems. This girl was drinking cause of her personal problems and when she got drunk she became violent. I’ve seen it many times. One time I got attacked by 5+ drunk xalimos at a party because I said only one of them was pretty. I covered my face didn’t fight back and eventually they ran out of breath. It takes a lot of mental maturity to cope in situations like this and think of the consequences.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I said it before and will say it again the young, the old, the educated and the fob are the same? Farah is always gonna fatal!! Anyone who think otherwise I feel sorry for. Lol
U hate somali nigga go ride your ajanabi dick. U getting annoying asf generalising all somali niggas. I'm a nigga and would never beat up a or kill her. So stfu

U hate somali nigga go ride your ajanabi dick. U getting annoying asf generalising all somali niggas. I'm a nigga and would never beat up a ***** or kill her. So stfu
Zero Edeb! shut up warya and respect your elders!

I’m not the ones who are constantly on the news! How many articles are posted here daily from every corner of the world with a farah on the front page?!? Don’t attack me for stating the obvious weirdo! Sensitive emotional little farax smh

I said it before and will say it again the young, the old, the educated and the fob are the same! Farah is always gonna farax!! Anyone who think otherwise I feel sorry for. Lol
You are one funny troll
Did you not come from Somali sperm also?? Or was yours special

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP

I’m not the ones who are constantly on the news! How many articles are posted here daily from every corner of the world with a farah on the front page?!? Don’t attack me for stating the obvious weirdo! Sensitive emotional little farax smh
😂😂I don't need any adab to absolute strangers on a somali website. I don't know any of yal'l In real life. This is a website I can literally say anything here with no consequence. 2. Stop generalising somali men to be low lives. I can pull up some articles of xalimos doing degeneracy but it would be unfair to paint all somali women in one brush same could be said for somali men. There's somali men who would never do this but some American farah done so all somali men kill there women. ??? Also talking about emotion lol 😂😂😂 you don't know me at all. Keep talking your bullshit I will reply with more bullshit to balance it out so stfu.

That girl had the knife first and I’m not sure on whether she stabbed him first but he defended himself and I know that for sure. The story keeps changing but my mom knows his family very well.
Even if it was self defense at first the fact that he stabbed her 3 times will nullify his defense. What a complete idiot smh

Mozart

You need people like me

At least we aren’t bootycalls shitting outside men’s houses :pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Idk his clan. Just that he’s Somali. Where are the Seattle SSpot users to give us intel?

:lol: We need the facts first. Somalis shoot first and ask questions later. If this guy was Somali we would have had the details in January (when the murder occured). Are we far behind with intel now?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xaruun

VIP
The fact that he was smoking weed and she was drinking remy tells me all I need to know. There is no way he would’ve got where he was in his career with personal problems. This girl was drinking cause of her personal problems and when she got drunk she became violent. I’ve seen it many times. One time I got attacked by 5+ drunk xalimos at a party because I said only one of them was pretty. I covered my face didn’t fight back and eventually they ran out of breath. It takes a lot of mental maturity to cope in situations this and think of the consequences.
Fam this guy was a good guy and he was rich he bought his mom a house made sure his siblings were good. Why would he just go and stab a Bantu girl up for no reason makes no sense.
Sad. He just got his life ruined by some drunken sharmuuta

Trending

Latest posts