Coldoon exposing “Abaarso school” but going through his posts it doesn’t look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
kariim

You post here and are you the "mujahid" of the Islamists?

Bizarre Video: Xaliimo cries for GUS (penis)

Didn't you watch and post that video? Jonathan Starr has done a miracle for these students and let him be. The hypocrisy of some Somali men.
I was shaming that despicable women for her impure depravity not promoting it.

Kkkk do you want to derail this thread ninyahow. What's your problem?!! lol

Derail? I’m helping to move it along. Look at all my posts. But you want to see this school closed and you aren’t even from Somaliland kkkk All the Isaaqs and the landers want the school to stay open and these are the respectable posters. Plus I’ve met some of these kids in MIT and Harvard. They are doing the Somali name good. I support these lil niggas :salute:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Derail? I’m helping to move it along. Look at all my posts. But you want to see this school closed and you aren’t even from Somaliland kkkk All the Isaaqs and the landers want the school to stay open and these are the respectable posters. Plus I’ve met some of these kids in MIT and Harvard. They are doing the Somali name good. I support these lil niggas :salute:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Life is about playing your hand well. Do i believe the people who are funding the school would like to see an open democratic and secular Somalia? For sure....but beggers cant be choosers. We should use the school as a way for our kids to get education and improve their society. Doesnt mean you have to accept secularism because of it. We need all the help we can get and be grateful imo

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Yall really thought somalia was safe of gaalnimo?
When i was in hargeisa summer 18, people my age, and even people younger would curse god constantly!

Looking at these pics felt like it was something from a horror! This is so surreal!

Yall really thought somalia was safe of gaalnimo?
When i was in hargeisa summer 18, people my age, and even people younger would curse god constantly!

Looking at these pics felt like it was something from a horror! This shit is really scary wallahi

You mean off hand comments like “diintaada...” and “ilaahaygaga....”?

Subeer

Whoever opened up this school for this poor geeljire kids is on a mission.

This is definately not to safe poor kids, and provide them education.
This is a mission to implement individualism in somalia, and a perfect place to start is the schools!

This school should be closed asap, as it promotes homosexuality, atheism, fornication, and transsexualiy all the problems the first world is suffering from.
People think that materialism can cover up
the spiritual degeneracy thats going on in the first world

Last edited:

Subeer

I thought that was just a rumor:farmajoyaab::faysalwtf:

No sxb i would walk down the market in hargeisa, and casually hear someone curse god.
10 years ago it wasnt like that.

I guess history never fails to repeat itself , people always get arrogant when superficial things like wealth begins to increase.

Almost all communities, countries, tribes became ungrateful when they got wealthy.

Ramen

🌸
You guys never want to see Somalia prosper.
Spreading homosexuality and atheisms kulaha
Aight.. lets close normal schools and only open Quran schools!

This is definately not to safe poor kids, and provide them education.
This is a mission to implement individualism in somalia, and a perfect place to start is the schools!

This school should be closed asap, as it promotes homosexuality, atheism, fornication, and transsexualiy all the problems the first world is suffering from.
People think that materialism can cover up
the spiritual degeneracy thats going on in the first world

Individualism? What's wrong with individualism sxb? :what1:

Greater Somalia needs a good dose of some strong individualism.

Status
Not open for further replies.