Coldoon exposing “Abaarso school” but going through his posts it doesn’t look good

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one on top roughly translates to “the first ever team of Abaarso school that was taken to the U.S and the man who raised them Jonathan Starr”

I don’t know about the other one though just pictures are enough.

Why do they look like gaalo in the first picture. Is that what America and some education does to you , dress like cadaan ? :hova:

And the second pic of the girls whats so bad about that ? "Carabka laalaadayo" teenagers normally pose like that ...

They are teenagers and let them enjoy themselves. Jonathan Starr has done more for these kids than the State, politicians, tribal elders, their families and Coldoon combined. Jonathan Starr should win the Nobel Peace Prize.

Last edited:
They are teenagers and let them enjoy themselves. Jonathan Starr has done more for these kids than the State, politicians, tribal elders, their families, Coldoon combined could do for them. Jonathan Starr should win the Nobel Peace Prize.

Somalis never see the bigger picture. A few tongues hanging out and they want to destroy the only school worth a damn in their county. Be my guest, I’m sure another billionaire hedge fund white boy will come to your dusty favelas again and build another Ivy League factory:childplease:

Somalis never see the bigger picture. A few tongues hanging out and they want to destroy the only school worth a damn in their county. Be my guest, I’m sure another billionaire hedge fund white boy will come to your dusty favelas again and build another Ivy League factory:childplease:

Suldaanka

If there is a clan attack angle for posting this here, I wouldn’t be surprised. Somalis are the most xaasid people to one another because of clan hatred. Here, the same gang who pretend to be “patriots” and complain about interracial marriages on the name of “Somali purity” are also the same people who hate other clans. Their hypocrisy is tattooed on their foreheads.? They hate everyone including themselves. Dadkaasi waalan ha u bixin.

Suldaanka

If there is a clan attack angle for posting this here, I wouldn’t be surprised. Somalis are the most xaasid people to one another because of clan hatred. Here, the same gang who pretend to be “patriots” and complain about interracial marriages on the name of “Somali purity” are also the same people who hate other clans. Their hypocrisy is tattooed on their foreheads.? They hate everyone including themselves. Dadkaasi waalan ha u bixin.

But why is coldoon all over this? Or are you saying he’s doing it because of clan?

But why is coldoon all over this? Or are you saying he’s doing it because of clan?

Suldaanka

I didn’t watch the clip and not read Coldoon’s post, I don’t know why he attacked them, my post was toward these guys here who tried to make a mountain out of a molehill. That school has been attacked from left to right by the Islamists and their supporters, but to no avail.

What did he say?

Suldaanka

I didn’t watch the clip and not read Coldoon’s post, I don’t know why he attacked them, my post was toward these guys here who tried to make a mountain out of a molehill. That school has been attacked from left to right by the Islamists and their supporters, but to no avail.

What did he say?

Man, I didn’t know about the islamists. May god help Somalis. They rarely think for themselves. I never used to believe in separation of religion and politics, but having seen how Somalis practice both I truly believe in it now.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Suldaanka

Coldoon is trying desperately to make a story out of this theres nothing wrong with the pictures

This school has been attacked so many times and Somalis have tried to shut it down so many times

its because it denied the kids of politcians and government officials to study here the parents tried to buy a spot for their kids got denied and than tried to shut down the school

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
That school needs to be closed ASAP cause it spreads degenerate perversions in the society like homosexuality and atheism. Some reports say the founder of the school is CNN's gay host Anderson Cooper.

Coldoon is trying desperately to make a story out of this theres nothing wrong with the pictures

This school has been attacked so many times and Somalis have tried to shut it down so many times

its because it denied the kids of politcians and government officials to study here the parents tried to buy a spot for their kids got denied and than tried to shut down the school

Mercury

Could it be they’ve denied a spot to Coldoons kids or relatives?

Karim

What will you replace with it? The founder is Jonathan Starr who left behind a life of luxury and wealth to help these poor kids. What’ve you done for poor Somalis?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mercury

Could it be they’ve denied a spot to Coldoons kids or relatives?

Karim

What will you replace with it?

I dont think so probably he got approached by politicians to build a case to shutdown this school this school IF you dont pass their test you cant get in they only let the smart Bright ones to study here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts