Coldoon exposing “Abaarso school” but going through his posts it doesn’t look good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karim seems to be MJ/Daarood he just wants to see abarso destroyed lol

Suldaanka

Sxb, I’m not a somalilander and have no ties to anyone there, but as a Somali, I support every progress they made, their relative peace they’ve achieved and welcoming such initiatives like this school in their midst to continue with the path of progress. Let’s not turn this thread into qabyaalad.

Karim

You open your own Islamic schools and let others open their own schools.

I dont think so probably he got approached by politicians to build a case to shutdown this school this school IF you dont pass their test you cant get in they only let the smart Bright ones to study here

Mercury

The public should march and support this school. These kids are taught merit pays, but not corruption. What a principle!!!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
They are teenagers and let them enjoy themselves. Jonathan Starr has done more for these kids than the State, politicians, tribal elders, their families, Coldoon combined could do for them. Jonathan Starr should win the Nobel Peace Prize.
Why they want the school shut down? Is it because johnathan Starr who is probably a white dude funds the school? What type of school do they want in Somalia ? Sharia law school and force the women to wear hideous tents:jaynerd:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You should be working with coldoon to make sure that school gets shut down and then on the side have it opened up in garowe typical MJ move :gaasdrink::farole::faysalwtf:
Nah, that's not my motive at all. Jonathan Starr and Anderson Cooper can pollute the society by opening more schools if this one succeeds. Prevention is better than cure.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Coldoon if there is a school he should go for and shutdown than its the big orphanage school that Kuwait donated and built for Hargeisa it was the only school where orphans could get education without paying school fees

That stopped when they kicked all orphans and replaced them with the kids of businessmen and politicians

Nah, that's not my motive at all. Jonathan Starr and Anderson Cooper can pollute the society by opening more schools if this one succeeds. Prevention is better than cure.

kariim

You post here and are you the "mujahid" of the Islamists?

Bizarre Video: Xaliimo cries for GUS (penis)

Didn't you watch and post that video? Jonathan Starr has done a miracle for these students and let him be. The hypocrisy of some Somali men.

Coldoon if there is a school he should go for and shutdown than its the big orphanage school that Kuwait donated and built for Hargeisa it was the only school where orphans could get education without paying school fees

That stopped when they kicked all orphans and replaced them with the kids of businessmen and politicians

Did they really do that or is that just sheeko Somali? Seems especially heinous:susp:

That sounds like the somalia I know......if you are from the right family. You dont even have to queue for anything. You are just above the poor and have right to take whatever you want from them. They can have what you dont want

That sounds like the somalia I know......if you are from the right family. You dont even have to queue for anything. You are just above the poor and have right to take whatever you want from them. They can have what you dont want

Sounds like everywhere but I see your point. In Somalia it accepted.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Somaliland needs educated literate people lesbians or not. You bout to put the cuqdadometer into overdrive on this one:damedamn:
You're desperately trying to make this a "Qabyaalad" issue. Again, that's not my motive at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.