Coldoon exposing “Abaarso school” but going through his posts it doesn’t look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
You're desperately trying to make this a "Qabyaalad" issue. Again, that's not my motive at all.

Brada you seem to have an issue with abaarso but not an issue with the countless mj sisters who have left Islam. Are you for stoning the mj sisters first? I will support you on closing this gaal school if you stone the mj sisters who have left the deen

Just because this school wasnt built in your shitty tuulo and isnt following wahabbi principles doesnt mean you have to destroy it.

Smh somalis man.....

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Brada you seem to have an issue with abaarso but not an issue with the countless mj sisters who have left Islam. Are you for stoning the mj sisters first? I will support you on closing this gaal school if you stone the mj sisters who have left the deen
Totally different. Every clan has a morally corrupt individuals that turned their back on the faith. But this School legitimized by Somaliland is a totally different ball game. It means that your administration is fine with degenerate creeps of the west converting their children into a depraved homosexuals and atheists.

Totally different. Every clan has a morally corrupt individuals that turned their back on the faith. But this School legitimized by Somaliland is a totally different ball game. It means that your administration is fine with degenerate creeps of the west converting their children into a depraved homosexuals and atheists.

There are always trade offs. Billionaire hedge fund white American isn’t just going to build you a free state of the art school. There will always be a cost one way or another. In this case it’s not monetary but it may be “moral”. Either way I don’t see an issue with this school but it will be interesting to see if it gets shut down. It will surely lower my opinion of Somalis if it does :bell:

What does MJ have to do with this? How bout Edna Aden? Was she ever Muslim? Why do you always insult women?? It’s not in Somali culture to even argue with women. Are you secretly a woman? It maybe the only explanation for your obsessive behavior :camby::hova:

waraabe

Your superior

There is no evidence of homosexuality or atheists. But there are mj sisters and brothers who are the things you described. Will you stone them with me? You gotta be consistent if you want to use the religion/morality card.

waraabe

Your superior
What does MJ have to do with this? How bout Edna Aden? Was she ever Muslim? Why do you always insult women?? It’s not in Somali culture to even argue with women. Are you secretly a woman? It maybe the only explanation for your obsessive behavior :camby::hova:

You are obsessed with Edna, did she refuse your darod mother to give birth in her hospital? Edna is a Muslim woman who has been helping her community since she was young. Your women are ayan hirsi, Amal Farah, Amina boqor, amal, abiyo, sabriina idiris kkokkk so many dh!looyin, gaalo and hoes.

You are obsessed with Edna, did she refuse your darod mother to give birth in her hospital? Edna is a Muslim woman who has been helping her community since she was young. Your women are ayan hirsi, Amal Farah, Amina boqor, amal, abiyo, sabriina idiris kkokkk so many dh!looyin, gaalo and hoes.

You are calling others obsessed?? Nigga go get some tampons clearly your on your period. I know Daarood fucked you up but it’s time to move on. Being gay will not solve your cuqdad. Daarood doesn’t care about your little fruity ass or you saggy breasts mother Edna.:bell:

There is no evidence of homosexuality or atheists. But there are mj sisters and brothers who are the things you described. Will you stone them with me? You gotta be consistent if you want to use the religion/morality card.

There is ample evidence of homosexuality and atheism with you. You admitted to sniffing mens asses and drawing portraits of them. The fact that you obsessively insult women is also proof of this. Everybody on this site knows you are a raging lunatic makhnuud. If anybody should be stoned it should be your confused little fruity ass first. Disgusting gaal animal:susp:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
There is ample evidence of homosexuality and atheism with you. You admitted to sniffing mens asses and drawing portraits of them. The fact that you obsessively insult women is also proof of this. Everybody on this site knows you are a raging lunatic makhnuud. If anybody should be stoned it should be your confused little fruity ass first. Disgusting gaal animal:susp:
:russ:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Karim fam imma keep it real with you Chief.

There’s are probably thousands of duqsis in Somalia. All your doing is adding an extra one.

Not many schools like this that get people into ivy leagues.

It seems honeslty you would really want to take these good opportunities away from the youth all because of the fact that some are acting a bit “unreligous”. That just doesn’t make sense.

Technically you could legit right now send a couple thousand dollars to somalia any time. go buy some land and build an Islamic school. Not that expensive really. My mom is about to start building one in a couple years she already has the land. Before she was planning on doing just a school but I convinced her to make a clinic as well. Cause we know some doctors back home.

There’s are probably thousands of duqsis in Somalia. All your doing is adding an extra one.

It seems honeslty you would really want to take these good opportunities away from the youth all because of the fact that some are acting a bit “unreligous”. That just doesn’t make sense.

Technically you could legit right now send a couple thousand dollars to somalia any time. go buy some land and build an Islamic school. Not that expensive really. My mom is about to start building one in a couple years she already has the land. Before she was planning on doing just a school but I convinced her to make a clinic as well. Cause we know some doctors back home.
I don't think we should have a say in other people's education when we're privileged in western country with free schooling

What part of somali did she build it in my madihiban brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending