Coastal Jubaland/Kenya tribe accuse reer Sool of land grab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
:birdman:forget me, sacad and ogaden for a while, and think about how you as an Marehan are going to please the 2 masters in Galmudug and Jubaland as a subject.
I will thanks I wish I knew who your abo was because I don’t know who to diss OG or HG bastaryahow

Siyaad sending Dhulos to abuse HG women :mjlaugh: please tell me when this happened. First time i'm hearing this.

You bumlicked AY in 07 i'll give you that, but that is exactly what kickstarted the invasion of LA and the entire Sool region.

It's obvious that you got triggered from my post, if my clan had their properties or lands being ruled and confiscated by some rival laangaabs next door, i would be annoyed if we spent a penny on trying to grab land elsewhere.

War dhulkiina ka xoreeya Isaaq intaan miskiin Baajuuni usoo jeesan.
Hutu you need to remember that fear you had when my kind were walking through your neighborhood in 07:umad:
Let's not forget the eviction done by dervish in beledweyn :umad:

Madoobe is a moriyaan. Our brothers the harti should be careful about displacing innocent people in jubbaland.

How come no one was being displaced when the place was being ran by marehan?

Local clans now know that without marehan their protection is gone and that anyone can come in and take their land.

Madoobe by either gun or vote he will be gone by 2019.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
**** you need to remember that fear you had when my kind were walking through your neighborhood in 07:umad:

walee waa cajiib a -palastinian threatening an HG :cryinglaughsmiley:

I tried to ignore this -bahantes (concubine of Isaaq) gullible comments as i was taming his superiors like Marehans, but no more, the gloves is off stinian.

The place in question has nothing to do with bajun is 29 miles south of kismayo and 6 miles north of it is dhulos settlement named jiroole
18 miles south of it is Istanbul which is mj settlement.
There is 10 other Somali settlement south of that to raskomboni:dead:
The hypocrisy :russ:

Search up that place then add dhulos you'll find acled about dhulos killing one :pachah1:
Search up middle jubba and add dhulos :drakelaugh:
You already seen that though:mjhaps:
Well done on having a few Geeljires grazing in the Saakow district what a mighty expansion :icon lol:
There are more Marehan in Garissa and Wajir than Dhulbahante in J/Hoose so what's your point?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
**** you need to remember that fear you had when my kind were walking through your neighborhood in 07:umad:

Clutching onto past conflicts to score points :mjlaugh: Ethiopians were patrolling Xamar if i recall correctly. The private personnel of AY were just his entourage. If a Darood soldier committed a crime against a Hawiye civilian in Xamar, he'll have his corpse tied to a pickup truck and dragged.

You need to tell your kinsmen to stop fighting other peoples wars. We captured Dhulbahante militiamen 2 years ago fighting in GLK and sent them back to LA in body bags. Ninkii dhoof ku yimid bay geeridu dhibaysaa :trumpsmirk:

If you hate HG that much, why go down South when our Fiqishini cousins are right next door to you. Go and do something if you have balls.
I'm not from Beledweyne:obama: nice try though, i know the Xawaadle are protective of their land and would man-handle your kind. You can take a leaf out of their book and maybe free yourself from Isaaq.

I'm not from Beledweyne:obama: nice try though, i know the Xawaadle are protective of their land and would man-handle your kind. You can take a leaf out of their book and maybe free yourself from Isaaq.

Walaahi @Starscream you are truly the last one to talk.

You are Dhulo and Dir surre, a mix that is subjugated by other clans in their respective regions. This guy is mentioning beledweyne when Xawaadle have been man handling his reer abti whenever they act up.

The funny thing is that it’s literally a small
Sub sub clan of xawaadle that claim to have relations to Darood that do all the fighting. From wiping out Ogaden mooryan invaders In the 80’s/90’s to man handling @Starscream reer abti. The irony lol.

Warya @Starscream your reer abti are getting in the way of us setting up an administration and moving forward with our economic and political development. Tell your people to stop crying about the past and either work with us or fucking move west to the FerFer town border in Ogadenia. Useless fucks.

Dhulbahante deserves all land it can get especially on the beach where we can build luxury beach side houses. Then we can watch big booty hawyie girls walking by with their chocolate booties jiggling...we deserve it we been thru so much!

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
:leon:Majeerteen genius never ceases to amaze me. Hu2s were living like it was 187 BC :krs:

It was those times when Hu2us were whipped into submission. Siad Barre kindness allowed for 91 apeout:kanyehmm:

MJ policy proved effective:mjohreally:
Siad Barre gave them food and clothes but they stabbed him in the back. MJ policy has been spitting in their eye and taking their bread and they still come back with that Somalinimo shit. :mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending