Coastal Jubaland/Kenya tribe accuse reer Sool of land grab

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:mjhaps: Grandpa Tekniko you never cease to amaze me, waryaa dont you know that no matter how hard you lick mjs balls out of darood favouritism they will never side with you against their brother Ogaden Kablalax, in their eyes you are an nuisance of an cockroach that needs to stepped on, hell some of your dooro brothers even call of your marehans extermination out in the open.

But never mind me a Hawiye for stating the hard cold Truth, so anyway just go on and belly-dance & twerk for the MJ's, they might extend you marehan folks lenience in Jubaland.
Your like the negro that tries to involve himself in a dispute between slave masters. Out of your league

MJs at the end of the day are my brothers, it was Cabdullahi Yusuf that evicted your HG hu2u looters from our occupied homes in Xamar, the same homes Hu2us shitted on it for decades. Can you believe we found the homes stripped of every essential thing even the Ceiling wasnt spared bar the jingad. What a disgraceful people.

I will always be grateful to Majeerteen despite our political squabbles, we love each other. They are a very shrewd smart clan and can see through Hu2u Mooryaan Facade.

Theyve built their own tuulos while we Marehan still long for the days of MSB glory days. Woe to the Marehan, for still believing in Xamar instead of developing his region.

I will change that and start a crusade against Hu2u loving Marehans

Your like the negro that tries to involve himself in a dispute between slave masters. Out of your league

MJs at the end of the day are my brothers, it was Cabdullahi Yusuf that evicted your HG **** looters from our occupied homes in Xamar, the same homes Hu2us shitted on it for decades. Can you believe we found the homes stripped of every essential thing even the Ceiling wasnt spared bar the jingad. What a disgraceful people.

I will always be grateful to Majeerteen despite our political squabbles, we love each other. They are a very shrewd smart clan and can see through **** Mooryaan Facade.

Theyve built their own tuulos while we Marehan still long for the days of MSB glory days. Woe to the Marehan, for still believing in Xamar instead of developing his region.

It was Ethiopians you retarded boon marehan. you are second class citizens in every state and always come crying to us for help as usual. Majeerteen are fucking pussies who absolutely terrified of Habar Gidir to the point where they went and kneeled before Xabashi for help against us. But then again what do you expect from a fucking boon. Not sure if you're retarded or not but there were marehans part of ICU too you fatherless boon. You are hated by every other Daarood but you are here twerking for them, stay in your lane and don't mention beesha HG again boon boy. :westbrookswag:

TekNiKo

VIP
Because "Hawiye" outnumber "Harti" in JL.
War sheegato ba tahay niyow
siding with Hu2u over Harti,

:kodaksmiley:

I declare you not Darood war wuxuu wa Hu2u mass
cerading as Marehan

@Cotton-Eyed Joe
@Starscream

please ignore this hu2u inaga jaga mid mahan, I confirmed after he started this bs

War sheegato ba tahay niyow
siding with Hu2u over Harti,

:kodaksmiley:

I declare you not Darood war wuxuu wa Hu2u mass
cerading as Marehan

@Cotton-eyed Joe
@Starscream

please ignore this hu2u inaga jaga mid mahan, I confirmed after he started this bs
:draketf: You were dickriding MJs and saying Woe to Marehan.
I was talking about Demographics in JL

TekNiKo

VIP
:draketf: You were dickriding MJs and saying Woe to Marehan.
I was talking about Demographics in JL

Huutuuu yar yar ba tahay naga tag. Your hatred for fellow Daroods runs to deep, truth hurts I am criticizing out of love its called self reflection and the truth.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win

MJs at the end of the day are my brothers, it was Cabdullahi Yusuf that evicted your HG hu2u looters from our occupied homes in Xamar, the same homes Hu2us shitted on it for decades. Can you believe we found the homes stripped of every essential thing even the Ceiling wasnt spared bar the jingad. What a disgraceful people.

I will always be grateful to Majeerteen despite our political squabbles, we love each other. They are a very shrewd smart clan and can see through Hu2u Mooryaan Facade.

And here comes the homeless doqon aka marehan grandpa tekniko, waryaa if i ever see you and im 100% for sure i will see you (because you are of course an homeless marehan) in Mogadishu, i will let the fate decide for you to eat either eat Lead or my Hawiye you naagow.

You marehans of all people should hide in shame, you come to us Hawiye Mogadishu and Galmudug running like a slapped up running to her pimp, you diss us yet you want to suck our sweaty balls, nigga at least like your fellow naago MJ be persistent and stay out of Hawiye Homelands and affairs, then maybe i the Hawiye pimp will finally respect my merchandise the marehans as quality product.

Og and Mj are the true daroods, the rest are either Isaaq concubines (bahntes and Warsangelis) or Hawiye concubines (marehans and leelkase).

XaajiXumbo

Fellow Darods kulahaa. Weren't you saying Darod is fake?

This man is having Stockholm syndrome, he things by screaming and beating his chest out loud for mjs, they will finally stop slaughtering his people marehans in kismayo and start respecting him as an equal, walahi utterly shameful behaviour.

@nine you better put your fellow tekniko back to the mental ward before he ruins your already messed up beesha reputations.

And here comes the homeless doqon aka marehan grandpa tekniko, waryaa if i ever see you and im 100% for sure i will see you (because you are of course an homeless marehan) in Mogadishu, i will let the fate decide for you to eat either eat Lead or my Hawiye you naagow.

You marehans of all people should hide in shame, you come to us Hawiye Mogadishu and Galmudug running like a slapped up running to her pimp, you diss us yet you want to suck our sweaty balls, nigga at least like your fellow naago MJ be persistent and stay out of Hawiye Homelands and affairs, then maybe i the Hawiye pimp will finally respect my merchandise the marehans as quality product.

Og and Mj are the true daroods, the rest are either Isaaq concubines (bahntes and Warsangelis) or Hawiye concubines (marehans and leelkase).

Marehan ka leexo waryaa :mad::vncu2n5:

20180629_213528.jpg

Gacanta kale baa jabinaa hadii kale :icon lol:

Who were you begging to become PM? Who is president over Somalia? Nigga Mareexaan rules not only over you but whole of Somalia. :fittytousand:

XaajiXumbo

Who were you begging to become PM? Who is president over Somalia? Nigga Mareexaan rules not only you but whole of Somalia. :fittytousand:

nigga, we never beg we take by force, and also farmaajo was installed by us not by some gaajo ridden folks in ghetto, no matter how big and how long we debate the fact remains Farmaajo is nothing but a guest in my town, where we are the sheriff by day and night:westbrookswag:

XaajiXumbo

It was Ethiopians you retarded **** marehan. you are second class citizens in every state and always come crying to us for help as usual. Majeerteen are fucking pussies who absolutely terrified of Habar Gidir to the point where they went and kneeled before Xabashi for help against us. But then again what do you expect from a fucking ****. Not sure if you're retarded or not but there were marehans part of ICU too you fatherless ****. You are hated by every other Daarood but you are here twerking for them, stay in your lane and don't mention beesha HG again **** boy. :westbrookswag:

These darood act all tough, but come to us in droves in Mogadishu like qaxootis, to be honest i too would escape from dadaab like darood cities and would go to the Hawiyes when they have cities like this

Dg4a153UEAEwrt6.jpg

MASHALLAH HAWIYES, may their cities propser and their guardsmen HG be attentive always for the enemies:rejoice:

Baajuun better straighten up. Bandar Salama is on the coast, which is Harti territory. They own the waterless islands off the coast, and some land on the coast south of Bandar Salama.

Btw no one is blocking them from creating a town on the coast, they simply do not have the numbers.

MPSyfwq.png
Post the full map sxb:lolbron: looks interesting af

"Naked iljeex" kulaha:mjlol:

Haye sxb, just don't coming begging to us HG when faced with existenial threat from your darood brothers.

As a Sacad I pray that may our bro Beesha Ogadens subject and rule Jubaland for the next 1000 years.
Sacad are welcome anywhere in Jubaland.:salute:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
:birdman:forget me, sacad and ogaden for a while, and think about how you as an Marehan are going to please the 2 masters in Galmudug and Jubaland as a subject.

Jubaland = my rich state and I rule it. Galmudug means nothing.

Jubaland > Galmudug.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
walee waa cajiib a -palastinian threatening an HG :cryinglaughsmiley:

I tried to ignore this -bahantes (concubine of Isaaq) gullible comments as i was taming his superiors like Marehans, but no more, the gloves is off stinian.

Nah I a Superior Marehan landeere tames your kind.

Been doing for centuries.

XaajiXumbo

Sacad are welcome anywhere in Jubaland.:salute:

Baraka Allahu Fiika my brother :salute:, and if the daroods or other hawiyes ever act up about Jubaland , you can always count on us for Aideed-Cumar Jees like support.

Jubaland and all the Og territories should connect with Galmudug, its about time we should embrace our brotherhood into a full fledged nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.