Coastal Jubaland/Kenya tribe accuse reer Sool of land grab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Gardarada ma ficno sxb. Walaalkaaaga gardaran looma hiiliyo. Gardarada laga qabta.
This is true but that’s if they are in the wrong Dhulbahante is a special case a solution is required but it must be in Dhulbahante favour maybe give land for Bajuunis somewhere else

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Deciding not be landlocked is a good decision.
The dumb part is when it is over 1000 KM away from your sttonghold.

The fun part with Hartis is that they don't learn from history, it's as if they miss the xasuuq and expulsion from the south Somalia again, walahi if I was them I wouldnt spend a dime in any territory outside my clans authority, as I wouldn't be able to sleep well at night knowing a mob attack from the native (Hawiye and RRA) can occur at any time.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
:gucciwhat: they can't even free their own lands from Isaaq but they want to prey on innocent Bajunis

XaajiXumbo

So why would you insult your own great grandmothers? :what1:

At least with me, i'm fully HG...

These waa Naago mj, all they can do is faan and offer their women to any men that beats them in war, ask the Yemenis, the Italians, the Ethiopians, and also the HGs on how many women like Reiko they were offered for leniency and mercy,......even all my uncles have 2-3 mj concubines given to them during the mj massacre.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These waa Naago mj, all they can do is faan and offer their women to any men that beats them in war, ask the Yemenis, the Italians, the Ethiopians, and also the HGs on how many women like Reiko they were offered for leniency and mercy,......even all my uncles have 2-3 mj concubines given to them during the mj massacre.
MJs control all of Mudug while you are trapped in Baraxleey...

XaajiXumbo

MJs control all of Mudug while you are trapped in Baraxleey...

:mjhaps: Grandpa Tekniko you never cease to amaze me, waryaa dont you know that no matter how hard you lick mjs balls out of darood favouritism they will never side with you against their brother Ogaden Kablalax, in their eyes you are an nuisance of an cockroach that needs to stepped on, hell some of your dooro brothers even call of your marehans extermination out in the open.

But never mind me a Hawiye for stating the hard cold Truth, so anyway just go on and belly-dance & twerk for the MJ's, they might extend you marehan folks lenience in Jubaland.

Shaolin23

:mjhaps: Grandpa Tekniko you never cease to amaze me, waryaa dont you know that no matter how hard you lick mjs balls out of darood favouritism they will never side with you against their brother Ogaden Kablalax, in their eyes you are an nuisance of an cockroach that needs to stepped on, hell some of your dooro brothers even call of your marehans extermination out in the open.

But never mind me a Hawiye for stating the hard cold Truth, so anyway just go on and belly-dance & twerk for the MJ's, they might extend you marehan folks lenience in Jubaland.
Marehan has always been a stand alone clan we don’t need Darood but Darood need us all wise people in Somalia know this Marehan is the sheild of Darood if you get rid of your sheild you will surely die and that’s what happened

This is true but that’s if they are in the wrong Dhulbahante is a special case a solution is required but it must be in Dhulbahante favour maybe give land for Bajuunis somewhere else
No special treatment for non sade Darods.
Dhulbahante are the same as MJs to me.

XaajiXumbo

Marehan has always been a stand alone clan we don’t need Darood but Darood need us all wise people in Somalia know this Marehan is the sheild of Darood if you get rid of your sheild you will surely die and that’s what happened

Keep telling yourselves that while they kabiyolax crew deep-throat your folks in mass expulsion in Kismayo, whatever make you sleep good at night brah.

:gucciwhat: they can't even free their own lands from Isaaq but they want to prey on innocent Bajunis
Hutu danot was recently cleansed isaaq district :dead:
Hg the amisom concubine does nothing every time dhulos came to xamar they got abused from siyaad barre sending dhulos to abuse hg women to Abdullahi yuusef bringing Ugaadhyahan militia to shell Mogadishu in 07:dead:
Ps: were expanding into hosingow where sheekhal live as type no amount of crying from group that has amisom dick stuck in there ass is gonna change that:dead:

Shaolin23

Keep telling yourselves that while they kabiyolax crew deep-throat your folks in mass expulsion in Kismayo, whatever make you sleep good at night brah.
It’s there loss not ours Darood are nothing without MX everybody knows this especially you naked aboriginal iljeex

**** danot was recently cleansed isaaq district :dead:
Hg the amisom concubine does nothing every time dhulos came to xamar they got abused from siyaad barre sending dhulos to abuse hg women to Abdullahi yuusef bringing Ugaadhyahan militia to shell Mogadishu in 07:dead:
Ps: were expanding into hosingow where sheekhal live as type no amount of crying from group that has amisom dick stuck in there ass is gonna change that:dead:
Sheekhaal and Cowramale and Gerikoombe live in Hoosingow and it's barely a town​

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
**** danot was recently cleansed isaaq district :dead:

Siyaad sending Dhulos to abuse HG women :mjlaugh: please tell me when this happened. First time i'm hearing this.

You bumlicked AY in 07 i'll give you that, but that is exactly what kickstarted the invasion of LA and the entire Sool region.

It's obvious that you got triggered from my post, if my clan had their properties or lands being ruled and confiscated by some rival laangaabs next door, i would be annoyed if we spent a penny on trying to grab land elsewhere.

War dhulkiina ka xoreeya Isaaq intaan miskiin Baajuuni usoo jeesan.

Gardarada ma ficno sxb. Walaalkaaaga gardaran looma hiiliyo. Gardarada laga qabta.
The place in question has nothing to do with bajun is 29 miles south of kismayo and 6 miles north of it is dhulos settlement named jiroole
18 miles south of it is Istanbul which is mj settlement.
There is 10 other Somali settlement south of that to raskomboni:dead:
The hypocrisy :russ:
Sheekhaal and Cowramale and Gerikoombe live in Hoosingow and it's barely a town​
Search up that place then add dhulos you'll find acled about dhulos killing one :pachah1:
Search up middle jubba and add dhulos :drakelaugh:
You already seen that though:mjhaps:

XaajiXumbo

It’s there loss not ours Darood are nothing without MX everybody knows this especially you naked aboriginal iljeex

"Naked iljeex" kulaha:mjlol:

Haye sxb, just don't coming begging to us HG when faced with existenial threat from your darood brothers.

As a Sacad I pray that may our bro Beesha Ogadens subject and rule Jubaland for the next 1000 years.

Shaolin23

"Naked iljeex" kulaha:mjlol:

Haye sxb, just don't coming begging to ceyr when faced with existenial threat from your darood brothers.

As a Sacad I pray that may Beesha Ogadens subject and rule Jubaland for the next 1000 years.
Ur not Sacad why ur lying it’s clear ur Ogaden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending