Coastal Jubaland/Kenya tribe accuse reer Sool of land grab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok

1. You just proved my point even further, niggas have been doing this shit since way back then :faysalwtf:

2. There was no slavery, in fact I've only seen that being said on here, even deluded MJs on Somnet don't say that shit, did your Hooyo lie to you? :siilaanyolaugh:

3. You beat and had control (with your foreign masters help) of Sacad territory only, got nothing to do with my ancestors :manny:

dLCeeuX.png

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Ok

1. You just proved my point even further, niggas have been doing this shit since way back then :faysalwtf:

2. There was no slavery, in fact I've only seen that being said on here, even deluded MJs on Somnet don't say that shit, did your Hooyo lie to you? :siilaanyolaugh:

3. You beat and had control (with your foreign masters help) of Sacad territory only, got nothing to do with my ancestors :manny:

Not only sacad territory moryaan boy, Hobyo Sultanate controlled from beledweyne, Ceel Buur, Hobyo to Galkacyo and Geldain in Ethiopia, pretty much entirety of Habar Gidir, Cayr & Saleeban included.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Ok

They have always had masters, yemenis in the past, kenyans now :mjlol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
images

This is picture of Majerteen occupied Hobyo in 1923, in the background is the fort MJs built on-top of land they conquered from hawiye, and those huts right next to the castle is where the local conquered hawiye tribes lived. Most of them were reer baadiyo and had no idea the weapons the technologically advanced MJs were using. They even thought the musketeers MJs used to defeat them was dhuuso (fart) because they had never heard of the sound of firing musketeers. This is hawiye caqli in a nutshell throughout most of Somalia history, small brained reer baadiyo to the core.

Last edited:
images

This is picture of Majerteen occupied Hobyo in 1923, in the background is the fort MJs built on-top of land they conquered from hawiye, and those huts right next to the castle is where the local conquered hawiye tribes lived. Most of them were reer baadiyo and had no idea the weapons the technologically advanced MJs were using. They even thought the musketeers MJs used to defeat them was dhuuso (fart) because they had never heard of the sound of firing musketeers. This is hawiye aqli in a nutshell throughout most of Somalia history, small brained reer baadiyo to the core.

Must be embarrassing then that "small brained reer baadiyo" managed to massacre you men, women and children :sass1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
images

This is picture of Majerteen occupied Hobyo in 1923, in the background is the fort MJs built on-top of land they conquered from hawiye, and those huts right next to the castle is where the local conquered hawiye tribes lived. Most of them were reer baadiyo and had no idea the weapons the technologically advanced MJs were using. They even thought the musketeers MJs used to defeat them was dhuuso (fart) because they had never heard of the sound of firing musketeers. This is hawiye aqli in a nutshell throughout most of Somalia history, small brained reer baadiyo to the core.
:leon:Majeerteen genius never ceases to amaze me. Hu2s were living like it was 187 BC :krs:

It was those times when Hu2us were whipped into submission. Siad Barre kindness allowed for 91 apeout:kanyehmm:

MJ policy proved effective:mjohreally:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Baajuun better straighten up. Bandar Salama is on the coast, which is Harti territory. They own the waterless islands off the coast, and some land on the coast south of Bandar Salama.

Btw no one is blocking them from creating a town on the coast, they simply do not have the numbers.

MPSyfwq.png

Baajuun better straighten up. Bandar Salama is on the coast, which is Harti territory. They own the waterless islands off the coast, and some land on the coast south of Bandar Salama.

Btw no one is blocking them from creating a town on the coast, they simply do not have the numbers.

MPSyfwq.png
I wouldn't be surprised of they felt threatened by us Somalis. Marehan even moved into the islands in the early 2000s. And now they have Hartis on their doorstep aswell. And they live as a minority in Ras Kamboni too.

:leon:Majeerteen genius never ceases to amaze me. Hu2s were living like it was 187 BC :krs:

It was those times when Hu2us were whipped into submission. Siad Barre kindness allowed for 91 apeout:kanyehmm:

MJ policy proved effective:mjohreally:

His stupidity more like, you don't make enemies out of Hawiye, everyone knows that :manny:

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Not only sacad territory moryaan boy, Hobyo Sultanate controlled from beledweyne, Ceel Buur, Hobyo to Galkacyo and Geldain in Ethiopia, pretty much entirety of Habar Gidir, Cayr & Saleeban included.
No wonder I have HG great grandmothers from each of the three main subclans.
:trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Beesha Siciid Harti deserve anything they want in Somalia wallahi you guys don’t understand how much this clan sacrificed for the sake of Somalinimo and Islam from Sayidka and his Darawiish to the Siyad and his Kacaan Issaq would be Christians if it wasn’t for them Guuul Darawiishta MX and Dhulos is the same to me :rejoice:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Beesha Siciid Harti deserve anything they want in Somalia wallahi you guys don’t understand how much this clan sacrificed for the sake of Somalinimo and Islam from Sayidka and his Darawiish to the Siyad and his Kacaan Issaq would be Christians if it wasn’t for them Guuul Darawiishta MX and Dhulos is the same to me :rejoice:
Gardarada ma ficno sxb. Walaalkaaaga gardaran looma hiiliyo. Gardarada laga qabta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending