Coastal Jubaland/Kenya tribe accuse reer Sool of land grab

Status
Not open for further replies.
cayr abandoned you in 2007 lol. why do you want them back?

The Brothers Ceyr & Reer Diini
aka Walaalaha GG have never left eachother

Ones fighting Kenyan heathens at the border and the other in a ridiculous Biimaal war kkk

Sacad is most MJ of all HG :nvjpqts:
q4-1-823x450.jpg

:p

Last edited:
Where did the Reer Mudug Mareexaans go?:yacadiim:
Over the years probably to xamar, gedo, kenya and the diaspora in general. They lost two major cities and are now losing abudwaaq as well. In 20 years or so, they won't be any mx in mudug. only reer dalal, wagardhac and a bit of reer siyad are left there now and a small amounts of reer kooshin.

South to Gedo and Xamar and Kismayo

Marehan in Garissa and Wajir outnumber the OGs in Gedo. They are a minority in Ceel Waaq.
inb4 you accuse me of claiming Garissa and Wajir
I am a minority in garrisa and wajir and I am mohamed zubayr. marehan are like the rest of somalis, they live among ogadens in kenya like every other qabiil.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Thank you.

and yes Cawliyahans is a lot larger than reer cabdulle but is definitely smaller than MZ. Although I would say not by much, maybe about 15% less. They settle in all of over middle juba and parts of gedo yet you will never hear about them. Outside of Kenya, they don't have any political aspirations. It's the reason why Barre hiraale could go through jubada dhexe when he was chased out by MZ. They sit in the way of MX from gedo accessing kismayayo yet, they allow them a safe passage mar walba.
They are our achilies heel niyoow. juuqna uma udhan karno hadii kale waa dagaal.:francis:
Cawlyahan waa dad gob ah dee just look at the most honourable Ogaden general gabyoow allaha yarxama waa dad tol iyo deegaan naga dhexeeyo

Over the years probably to xamar, gedo, kenya and the diaspora in general. They lost two major cities and are now losing abudwaaq as well. In 20 years or so, they won't be any mx in mudug. only reer dalal, wagardhac and a bit of reer siyad are left there now.
Gelinsoor and Dhuusamareeb are mem responses you like clinging on to. As if Gelinsoor is a "major city" and Dhuusamareeb was "lost" because we chose Xamar and koonfurta over it.
Also don't take apart our sub clans and where they live you're making yourself look silly lol.
I am a minority in garrisa and wajir and I am mohamed zubayr. marehan are like the rest of somalis, they live among ogadens in kenya like every other qabiil.
Honestly you're sub clan is irrelevant to this discussion between us two since I don't care what type of land squatter you are :kanyeshrug:

Gelinsoor and Dhuusamareeb are mem responses you like clinging on to. As if Gelinsoor is a "major city" and Dhuusamareeb was "lost" because we chose Xamar and koonfurta over it.
Also don't take apart our sub clans and where they live you're making yourself look silly lol.
Honestly you're sub clan is irrelevant to this discussion between us two since I don't care what type of land squatter you are :kanyeshrug:
Somaliwayn has 30 gobols and my subclan MZ settles in 8 of them, a lot more than your entire MX clan and I am irrelevant.

Cawlyahan waa dad gob ah dee just look at the most honourable Ogaden general gabyoow allaha yarxama waa dad tol iyo deegaan naga dhexeeyo
They are peaceful people, a trait that you can't have if you want to guard your interests in somalia. It's ok though, until they are brought to the fold, we will continue doing the heavy lifting.:trumpsmirk:

Somaliwayn has 30 gobols and my subclan MZ settles in 8 of them, a lot more than your entire MX clan and I am irrelevant.
Ogaden level stupidity kicking in again :icon lol:
Saxib I don't give a damn about what type of land squatter you are

It's in bold and red just to make it clearer for your Ogaden-level-IQ brain
you're sub clan is irrelevant to this discussion between us two

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
War sheegato ba tahay niyow
siding with Hu2u over Harti,

:kodaksmiley:

I declare you not Darood war wuxuu wa Hu2u mass
cerading as Marehan

@Cotton-Eyed Joe
@Starscream

please ignore this hu2u inaga jaga mid mahan, I confirmed after he started this bs
I always knew there was something off about this @nine character and here I was thinking I was in the wrong...

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
They are peaceful people, a trait that you can't have if you want to guard your interests in somalia. It's ok though, until they are brought to the fold, we will continue doing the heavy lifting.:trumpsmirk:
Cawlyahan get along fine with raxanweyne iyo reer gedo mx waa isku xeer waa dad is fahma halkee ka dhacday adiga

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@nine exposed himself in this thread. I am starting to think it is the laangaab Dir Marehan wannabe @Odeg.

@TekNiKo waa Marehan xalaal ah. He knows Darood deal out karbaash to one another, but to claim that Marehan are closer to Hawiye than to Harti is disgusting.

:nahgirl::susp::childplease:

@XaajiXumbo
@Mckenzie
@Coulombs law
@Suhaib
Damn reer amisom is mad af
Am getting qouted by fuckers i never heard before:cryinglaughsmiley:
The first day the dervish came to hawiye soil we gave them the option to join they refused we evicted them from beledweyn:noneck:
Abdullahi yuusef took sool militia to Mogadishu hg started getting on there knees.:noneck:
Qubeys had hawadle crying foul 5 years ago:noneck:
Qubeys had emasculated saleeban(hg) in mudug/galgaduud for years now
:noneck:
Am not even gonna get into my grandma family putting hawiye in chains in galkayo in 92:noneck:

Walaahi @Starscream you are truly the last one to talk.

You are Dhulo and Dir surre, a mix that is subjugated by other clans in their respective regions. This guy is mentioning beledweyne when Xawaadle have been man handling his reer abti whenever they act up.

Warya @Starscream your reer abti are getting in the way of us setting up an administration and moving forward with our economic and political development. Tell your people to stop crying about the past and either work with us or fucking move west to the FerFer town border in Ogadenia. Useless fucks.

Nigga. where are Surre being subjugated? SXB, are you forgetting how we fu.cked you over when you tried to displace the peaceful farming community in Deefow and Kabxanley by using the resources of the SNA?

2zsd5c0.png

Your Sheegaad clan elders were crying in the media and pleading to 'Hawiye' when their Mooryaan were eventually routed. Your Xaran Clan got what they deserved so no point in bringing up a conflict you eventually lost. Stay in your area of Hiiraan and we will do the same in our villages, and farmland. Its been three years. move on!

I always knew there was something off about this @nine character and here I was thinking I was in the wrong...
Save me the Darodism BS. I'm from Kismayo I know it doesn't exist.
@nine exposed himself in this thread. I am starting to think it is the laangaab Dir Marehan wannabe @Odeg.

@TekNiKo waa Marehan xalaal ah. He knows Darood deal out karbaash to one another, but to claim that Marehan are closer to Hawiye than to Harti is disgusting.

None of the other Mareexaans called me a sheegad in this thread only the guy @TekNiKo who was cooning for MJs. Anyway I'm sorry for committing the great crime of not believing in the fairytale of Darodism.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Over the years probably to xamar, gedo, kenya and the diaspora in general. They lost two major cities and are now losing abudwaaq as well. In 20 years or so, they won't be any mx in mudug. only reer dalal, wagardhac and a bit of reer siyad are left there now and a small amounts of reer kooshin.
Fucking liar, we own Cabudwaaq iyo naawixgeed and control Dabad, Balanbale. I know your hatred for Rer Mudug Marexaan is extreme but I didnt know it was this bad

We karbaash your HG masters in 91 when they attempted and we wil karbaash you in Kismayu too. Disgusting Joore boy If you dare said that to my face I would have killed you.

My subclan Rer Dalal are the power house and defender of Mudug Marehan, we never left bar Kismayu.

Where do you live so I can come teach you a lesson Hu2u lover.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Wa confirmed sheegad, I dont even know their Abtirsi. I am the first Marehan on this site and can confirm. Most people claiming Mareexaan here are imposters.

Status
Not open for further replies.