Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

but of course, the war in ethio, made it easier for sudan to do so, no?
and of course, sudan and tplf had a good relationship, so sudan may have not seen it as being worth the conflict?
lol yeah man, oromo as far as I know, do not have border disputes with sudan.

Sudan was going to take AlFashaqa back either way, with or without the war in Ethiopia. In 2017 after a similar ambush, the army was ready to go in and clear the area. However, at that time Sudan was in the process of removing sanctions and improving relations with the west. A political decision from Bashir government said the timing was not right to damage the process. This had angered generals including Burhan himself.

Even in November last year, the Sudanese army increased its presence in the area because tens of thousands of Ethiopian refugees were pouring in. Taking back the area was not on the agenda. As part of their daily routine of patrolling the border, a patrol unit was ambushed by the Ethiopians. That was the trigger and since then, 90% of the area was cleared.

It is true that Bashir and Zenawi had good relations. I do think that on a good day, Sudan would side with TPLF politically and militarily. However, with the current economic and political crisis in Khartoum, there is no political will to do anything but secure the borders.

Sudan was going to take AlFashaqa back either way, with or without the war in Ethiopia. In 2017 after a similar ambush, the army was ready to go in and clear the area. However, at that time Sudan was in the process of removing sanctions and improving relations with the west. A political decision from Bashir government said the timing was not right to damage the process. This had angered generals including Burhan himself.

Even in November last year, the Sudanese army increased its presence in the area because tens of thousands of Ethiopian refugees were pouring in. Taking back the area was not on the agenda. As part of their daily routine of patrolling the border, a patrol unit was ambushed by the Ethiopians. That was the trigger and since then, 90% of the area was cleared.

It is true that Bashir and Zenawi had good relations. I do think that on a good day, Sudan would side with TPLF politically and militarily. However, with the current economic and political crisis in Khartoum, there is no political will to do anything but secure the borders.
So have you captured 100% of the region.

ZodiaK

VIP
1638097707564.jpeg

Tplf won't win. Abiy recently just pushed the tplf back and had a lot of success.

Yeah in the long term, it will not be easy to sustain such a war, because tigray's manpower lacks in comparison to amhara, somali, and yes-oromo's, who despite not supporting abiy, do not want the tplf in their lands again.
even president mustafa of the somali region says we will never accept the tplf rule again and he is training more somali warriors to prepare for the worse.
i say, let both sides, abiy and his allies, and tplf, destroy each other forever. thus both sides will be too weak to try and subjugate us oromos, somalis, and others.
i just feel very sad for the innocent civilians caught in the middle.

Yeah in the long term, it will not be easy to sustain such a war, because tigray's manpower lacks in comparison to amhara, somali, and yes-oromo's, who despite not supporting abiy, do not want the tplf in their lands again.
even president mustafa of the somali region says we will never accept the tplf rule again and he is training more somali warriors to prepare for the worse.
i say, let both sides, abiy and his allies, and tplf, destroy each other forever. thus both sides will be too weak to try and subjugate us oromos, somalis, and others.
I do wonder with you flip flopping are you on PP payroll?

I dont care about TDF winning as long as they destroy Abye and his racist manifesto.

Mustafa will be gone once TDF& OLA capture Addis Ababa.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:mjlol:

Trying to slide in Oromo in there like we won't notice:mjlol:

I do wonder with you flip flopping are you on PP payroll?

I dont care about TDF winning as long as they destroy Abye and his racist manifesto.

Mustafa will be gone once TDF& OLA capture Addis Ababa.

It's not flip flopping, it's saying clearly: when two enemies fight, which is tdf/tplf, and abiy, then I do not wish for either side to be a clear victor, rather, let them fight each other til both sides are destroyed or weakened severely.
No one here cheers on tplf more than you bro, no need to pretend sir.

So, if mustafa goes, who will replace him? a somali puppet chosen by tplf/tdf, as per your wishes? Or, nah?

It's not flip flopping, it's saying clearly: when two enemies fight, which is tdf/tplf, and abiy, then I do not wish for either side to be a clear victor, rather, let them fight each other til both sides are destroyed or weakened severely.
No one here cheers on tplf more than you bro, no need to pretend sir.

So, if mustafa goes, who will replace him? a somali puppet chosen by tplf/tdf, as per your wishes? Or, nah?
All your predictions did not come to light.
Its seems your predictions are in line with PP propaganda.

When Mustafa goes we will have a better person in place.I dont care if they are puppets of TDF as long as Amhara squatters migration to Somali kilil is stopped.We dont want Jigjiga to get the same fate as finfine.

But are ok with serving Amhara who wants to dismantle ethnic federalism.

Most of your politicians are in prison and OLA is still fighting mosquitoes in the bush.

Who said anything about serving Amhara? If that were the case, Abiy's goons wouldn't be in Oromia committing war crimes. OLA controls a lot of rural areas in Oromia actually, as I have said before, they just do not have heavy artillery and weapons. Even then, they are making progress, and if they weren't, Abiy and his govt wouldn't even be mentioning them in their press releases, speeches, etc.

All your predictions did not come to light.
Its seems your predictions are in line with PP propaganda.

When Mustafa goes we will have a better person in place.I dont care if they are puppets of TDF as long as Amhara squatters migration to Somali kilil is stopped.We dont want Jigjiga to get the same fate as finfine.

What predictions? I am saying, tplf will not be able to rule as before, even if by some miracle, they capture the capital. they do not have the support they had before. no one will be their puppets again, as they were before, under the eprdf. no oromo will, no somali, no afar will, and of course, the amhara won't either. so what will they do?

do you really think any government would kick out tens of thousands of ethiopians from somali region? lol, okay, good to wish for that, but most likely... no, it won't. a puppet is a puppet, regardless of who they work for. tdf/tplf and amhara elites will treat you bad, as they did to others, lest we forget it was the tplf who had the somali state under a blockade, and committed massive rapes, mutilations, etc, then they formed the abdi illey/liyyu army to do that for them.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Not at all. Oromo's will not accept tplf ruling again, the same tplf that oromo chased out of oromia.
Your fighting alongside the same people you call "enemy", in order to remove your own kinsman in power. You have a problem with yourself, you have a problem with Amhara, with Tigrays and yet you somehow want us to believe your fighting for the truth.

This is your problem, you lack allegiance and loyalty, internally and externally.

What predictions? I am saying, tplf will not be able to rule as before, even if by some miracle, they capture the capital. they do not have the support they had before. no one will be their puppets again, as they were before, under the eprdf. no oromo will, no somali, no afar will, and of course, the amhara won't either. so what will they do?

do you really think any government would kick out tens of thousands of ethiopians from somali region? lol, okay, good to wish for that, but most likely... no, it won't. a puppet is a puppet, regardless of who they work for. tdf/tplf and amhara elites will treat you bad, as they did to others, lest we forget it was the tplf who had the somali state under a blockade, and committed massive rapes, mutilations, etc, then they formed the abdi illey/liyyu army to do that for them.
You earlier said TDF is finished and are sorrounded in tigray that they will starve to death.Well your prediction become fakenews.

It was EPRDF that committed attrocities in the Somali Kilil of which ENDF was responsible directly.

Abye was Vice President of Oromia Kilil when Somalis were being displaced in Oromia in 2017 & 2018.So he directly was responsible for using Liyu Polis to attqck Somali civilians.

Abye regime is still killing Somalis in Western Sitti using Afar bandits.

The difference betwern Abye and Meles is we fought meles and wanted to leave Ethiopia so Meles used escessive force.But Abye ONLF disarmed and still Somalis are being killed in Western Sitti and also people are being killed misteriously as well as being imprisoned.

Yes Meles kicked out more than 500K amhara from Somali kilil in 1990s they were all sent to their respective kilils its not that they have no where to go to.They just came in last 3 years and have been supported by the Somali Kilil budget to secure jobs and housing at the expense of the somalis.

I prefer a puppet like iley to a puppet like mustafa.because Iley had a backbone not like mustafa who was a fomer snitch posted in Ethiopian embassy in Nairobi.

Your fighting alongside the same people you call "enemy", in order to remove your own kinsman in power. You have a problem with yourself, you have a problem with Amhara, with Tigrays and yet you somehow want us to believe your fighting for the truth.

This is your problem, you lack allegiance and loyalty, internally and externally.
250K oromo politicians have been locked up by Abye some were even killed.While racist amhara politicians are roaming freely in Addis ababa.

Trending