Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

That means the amhara dream is out of question.
Also Abye will face ICC for human rights abuse.
Dont think he will just be allowed to rule again.

Abye is an evil person if he can do this to the hand that fed him ehat do you think he will do to somalis.

In Western pressure scenario we have to wonder does he give Walqayit back to TPLF and how do Axmaar respond
In TDF overpowering ENDF scenario the question then we can expect a bitter war in in Walqayit

This video was 5 days ago just after the election ended. The army spokesperson confirmed to have withdrawn much of Ethiopian forces from Tigray "due to election security concerns" and because the rainy season in which the tigray farmers are about to farm is approaching so that they can farm without any fighting. He urged tigreans to focus on developing their region. He also said if the TPLF thugs get delusional yet again thinking they have liberated the areas that ENDF left then he said "we will teach them again another lesson as we did last time" and urged tigreans to focus on rebuilding their region.

This guy literally told us everything 5 days ago but we didn't understand what he was talking about. The back door deal was already made by that time. Hopefully tigreans focus on developing their region and not become delusional start another ill-advised adventure.

In Western pressure scenario we have to wonder does he give Walqayit back to TPLF and how do Axmaar respond
In TDF overpowering ENDF scenario the question then we can expect a bitter war in in Walqayit

You are right. If this is a really TPLF war vitory then TPLF will never sleep until it also takes over Wolkait but if it fails even to try then we know it was just a back door deal. What I'm hearing from wolkait is everything is peaceful until now. No attempt by TPLF was made. Let's see and wait. That is the real litmus test to know whether this is a real military victory or Abiy withdrawing his troops to get the sanctions lifted.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
kkkk how is Ethiopia not in shambles? Everyday their is chaos. Oromo uprise, Tigray uprise, dada uprise. Massacre in may massacre in July massacre in November. The only peaceful day is Christmas and then they head on back to chaos. I swear Ethiopia is more chaotic than Somalia, Somalia is more internally corrupt. Ethiopia is a failed state in my eyes, ONLF needs to get they guns and put these tools in their place, wlhi their was a period of time in jigjiga when you couldn't go out because of the fear of R*APE.

ETHIOPIA HA BURBURTO, SOMALIS need to get dir dawa back from the Oromo and we need to arm the few Hararis left, since they are on our side.

Galbeed is flat af for most of the part, and no way one can fight a guirella war in this region, unlike the mountanious Tigray region where one can hide out pretty damn good. How do you think the Taliban defeated every superpower that came to their land?
Friend, speak on things you have knowledge about.
There are famous areas with big mountains which are perfect for guerilla warfare.
Nogob and fiiq regions etc.

reer

VIP
I get supporting the tplf because of wanting ethiopia to disintegrate, but surely you don't actually like them? These scumbags have oppressed somalis for decades
tplf are horrible they backstabbed somalis after being given refuge in our country. but dont let recency bias make you forget amhara are worse.

Menelik: “My country is far distant from your country. My road to the coast, to Zeila, Tajura and Aden is at present closed by the Muslims. They prevent my receiving into my country provisions, arms, agricultural implements, artisans or even messengers of the Gospel. Will you kindly raise your powerful voice in order that I may have this way opened to me, for I desire to inaugurate in my country European civilisation, intelligence and arts?”
Menelik who is a great deal stronger and who writes to the European powers, “If I cannot take Tajura by sea, it is not difficult for me to seize the port from this side (overland). However, without coming to blows, I hope that civilised Europe will render me justice and give satisfaction!”
A little later in the same letter, he goes on, “we hope that our crown which honours Jesus Christ will never be trampled to the ground by the children of Mohammed.” And yet a little more later: “If truly you are the protectors of Christians, it is today that you must give us proof.”
Menelik 1891
“Ethiopia has been for four centuries a Christian island in a sea of pagans.” He continues, “Formerly, the boundary of Ethiopia was the sea our frontiers on the sea coast fell into the power of the Muslims.”
“At present, we do not intend to regain our sea frontiers by force but we trust that the Christian powers guided by our Saviour, will restore to us our sea coast-line, at any rate, certain parts of it. “If God gives me strength, I shall re-establish the ancient frontiers (tributaries) of Ethiopia up to Khartoum and as far as Lake Nyanza with all the Gallas included.
Selassie 1948
“Prior to the race of European powers to divide up the continent of Africa, Ethiopia included an extensive coastline along the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean. It was only the last 15 years of the 19th century that Ethiopia had been deprived of access to the sea by the loss of the Somali Peninsula and Eritrea. The first step in this direction was the Italian conquest of Massawa in 1885, followed by their seizure of the Benaadir and the rest of southern Somalia.
https://www.ummaddamedia.com/which-...of-africa-journal-oct-dec-1978-nuradin-farah/

@Ferrari @Sheikh Kulkuli @tyrannicalmanager

Last edited:
tplf are horrible they backstabbed somalis after being given refuge in our country. but dont let recency bias make your forget amhara are worse.

https://www.ummaddamedia.com/which-...of-africa-journal-oct-dec-1978-nuradin-farah/

@Ferrari @Sheikh Kulkuli @tyrannicalmanager
they are the same.

both have committed genocide against Somalis, and will do it again if they are in power.

I am not supporting either one of them. In fact, I want this to drag on forever, however long it takes zoumalis in galbeed to wake up and come together.

if there is a clear winner, that means more occupation for us, so continued karbaash with no winner is good for somali people.

You are right. If this is a really TPLF war vitory then TPLF will never sleep until it also takes over Wolkait but if it fails even to try then we know it was just a back door deal. What I'm hearing from wolkait is everything is peaceful until now. No attempt by TPLF was made. Let's see and wait. That is the real litmus test to know whether this is a real military victory or Abiy withdrawing his troops to get the sanctions lifted.
ENDF was chased out of Makelle and you think TLF cannot capture Welkiyat ,Rayya,Humeria etc?

I think you are dreaming I dont think Amhara can withstand a Tigrayan onslaught.
Amhara with superior weapons and govt resources couldnt even defeat minority gumuz and Eritreans were called in.

It will be axwalk in the park for Tigyans when pacifying Western Tigray.
ENDF are streched out Amhara have created enemies with most of their neighbours the dream of make Amhara great again is over.

Abye is the most inexperienced and idiotic leader Ethiopia has ever had.

Menelik relied on Western support and used it strategically to build his might.
Haile Selasie was fully supported by Russians,Brits and French and would crush any internal resistance.

Today Amhara have no friends abroad apart from China betting on the Ogaden oil.The same Oil that has ensured the West to never allow China to turn Ethiopia into another Angola.

Amhara took Welkiyat by force and displaced the natives wgo become refugees in Sudan.

Amhara cannot withstand Tigrayan rebels.
They are like Raxaweyn fighting HG.

Here is a conflict map. I think it gives obvious clues about who is rebelling and what areas ENDF care the most about controlling

E3HzMwpWQAYLZe3

Looks like ENDF has firm conrol over AddisAbaba. Conflict in Benishangul-Gomuz, Tigray, and WesternOromia

Abiy appears to be safe from rebellion in TewehedoOromoia zones. He is not even facing stiff resistance in the land of the fiercely antiAmhara Caruusa zone. EasternOromia conflict is probably tribal conflicts between ethnically confused linguistically Oromoized Somaali fighting each other in Hararga

Amhara took Welkiyat by force and displaced the natives wgo become refugees in Sudan.

Amhara cannot withstand Tigrayan rebels.
They are like Raxaweyn fighting HG.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall I dont think Tigray matters much to PP. TPLF occupied Badme until Abiy and Eritrea evicted them so I suspect Ethiopia did not rely on trade routes to Tigray. What OLA is doing and even BeniShangul-Gomuz matter more to Xabashistan.

Not trying to take Walqayit indicates backdoor deal that gives them Badme but not Walqayit.

I have a sneaky feeling that powerful foreign supporters of TPLF are telling them not to secede but to once again rule all of a united Ethiopia

TPLF has powerful allies but no one can bring back TPLF rule. Everyone is waiting on what happens between Oromo rebels and Abiy. An Oromia rebellion emboldens the peripheral states nations like Soomali region to assert themselves. ENDF would have to focus on controlling Qoti heartland before they can control periphery

mrlog

VIP
Shire has fallen.
Humera surrounded
Aksum under siege

@xabashi what happened to Amhara horde?
Prepare for revenge

@Emily is the only honest Habesha
She will tell us the truth

@DRACO tell El President Bihi it’s time to become allies with TPLF as long as they give us the Hawd

Here is a conflict map. I think it gives obvious clues about who is rebelling and what areas ENDF care the most about controlling

E3HzMwpWQAYLZe3

Looks like ENDF has firm conrol over AddisAbaba. Conflict in Benishangul-Gomuz, Tigray, and WesternOromia

Abiy appears to be safe from rebellion in TewehedoOromoia zones. He is not even facing stiff resistance in the land of the fiercely antiAmhara Caruusa zone. EasternOromia conflict is probably tribal conflicts between ethnically confused linguistically Oromoized Somaali fighting each other in Hararga

Overall I dont think Tigray matters much to PP. TPLF occupied Badme until Abiy and Eritrea evicted them so I suspect Ethiopia did not rely on trade routes to Tigray. What OLA is doing and even BeniShangul-Gomuz matter more to Xabashistan.

Not trying to take Walqayit indicates backdoor deal that gives them Badme but not Walqayit.

TPLF has powerful allies but no one can bring back TPLF rule. Everyone is waiting on what happens between Oromo rebels and Abiy. An Oromia rebellion emboldens the peripheral states nations like Soomali region to assert themselves. ENDF would have to focus on controlling Qoti heartland before they can control periphery

this some game of thrones shit

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP

E3HzMwpWQAYLZe3

what’s the conflict in gumuz about?

Look at the the list of PP candidates for Benishangul-Gomuz seats in Xabashistan upper chamber of parliament

Asosa Hoha: Musa Ahmed Bakr
Asosa Megele:Manil Imran Andris
Bambasi: Nefisa Almahad Alaqib
Mao Komo liyu: Abosh Mustafa Musa (running unopposed)
Sherkole: Mubarak Ilyas Mustafa

Im wondering if they are competing against Axmaara settler candidates or more likely a mixture of settlers and natives especially in the lower chamber which selects the prime minister

what’s the conflict in gumuz about?

More or less as described by @Sheikh Kulkuli except I suspect Axmaar claim is that TPLF and ethnic federalism are akin to apartheid system removing Axmaars from areas that their families had settled there. The Benishangul-Gomuz and Sudanese rejoinder would be the region is actually more connected to Sudan and Axmaars were never supposed to settle.

That brings up colonial era treaties, and the GERD project, and the shared/unshared objectives of Egypt andSudan when it comes to the situation

Last edited:
ENDF was chased out of Makelle and you think TLF cannot capture Welkiyat ,Rayya,Humeria etc?

I think you are dreaming I dont think Amhara can withstand a Tigrayan onslaught.
Amhara with superior weapons and govt resources couldnt even defeat minority gumuz and Eritreans were called in.

It will be axwalk in the park for Tigyans when pacifying Western Tigray.
ENDF are streched out Amhara have created enemies with most of their neighbours the dream of make Amhara great again is over.

Abye is the most inexperienced and idiotic leader Ethiopia has ever had.

Menelik relied on Western support and used it strategically to build his might.
Haile Selasie was fully supported by Russians,Brits and French and would crush any internal resistance.

Today Amhara have no friends abroad apart from China betting on the Ogaden oil.The same Oil that has ensured the West to never allow China to turn Ethiopia into another Angola.

How many times should I tell you not to be driven by your wishes and emotions but see the hard facts. Come back when TDF even tries to take over wolkait. No more empty BS just show me any attempt by TDF to cross Tkeze river. That’s the only evidence I accept to believe TDF indeed won the war otherwise it’s clear for anyone with a little IQ to see that Abiy pulled out the troops just after the election.

Today he told local journalists that TDF heard our withdrawal from the media and changed their clothes and acted like liberators :ftw9nwa:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

Trending

Latest posts