Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Biden admin is pro Tigray ruling Ethiopia. Trump didn’t care. Let’s hope they go down on the part to separatism now that they saw what others could do to them when they lose power.

New towns captured in Tigray Humeira and Almata Western Tigray.
Amhara peasants have started to flee walkeit and Rayya for fear of being caught after squatting in Tigray for months.

New towns captured in Tigray Humeira and Almata Western Tigray.
Amhara peasants have started to flee walkeit and Rayya for fear of being caught after squatting in Tigray for months.

Fake news! I have just contacted someone who is from wolkait and also tried to contact people I know from wolkait on social media. All are saying nothing has happened in wolkait and raya and it is peaceful and under Amhara administration. Believe me if something like that happened then the Ethiopian media would be crazy because of the bias they have for anything Amhara and wolkait is a big news but nothing of such news is coming out.

Honestly wolkait, raya and badme are the real test to see if TDF really won the war or PM Abiy pulled out so the sanction can be lifted. Let's see if TDF dares to take over these areas.

Fyi, just 4 days ago the parliament approved a new law that allows the federal government to intervene in any kilil/state if the people of that area ask for help and are endangered. The old law says only when the country as a hole is in danger or if the state government has officially asked for help is the federal government allowed to intervene. The federal government now has a legal back up to intervene in wolkait if anything happens. It is now very clear Abiy was cooking this for at least many days and was waiting only for the election to end.

Btw, I'm not replying to you sick man but for other readers sake.
This is 4 days ago the parliament amended the rules of the house of federation to allow direct federal intervention in the states to protect people. This is the wolkait/raya law. Abiy was preparing everything.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This is the perfect time for ONLF to pick up weapons , while ENDF is in complete disarray.
War is-banjariska joojiya. This of course not the best time to do so, galbeed is already divided and ruled by a coon to amhara. That coon is easy to handle compared to solving the division

Last edited:
Evidently Egypt armed them to the teeth.

Ethiopia stunned by the heavy weapons unleashed on them.

they okayed themselves.

They arrogantly decided to build a dam when they are such a 3rd world with no assets to compete with Egypt. Egypt found a golden opportunity when Abiy came to power and he recklessly built animosity with a whole region of his. Now the chicken have came home to roost.
its impossible for them to have recieved weapons from Egypt they dont share a border with sudan anymore

all the weapons they stocked would run out by now if they were engaged in a war for 8 months.

We heard Eritrean troops cut off the northern border with Sudan, so who is supplying them?

in a war this big, stockpiled weapons aain't enough, you need consistent supply of new arms.
they got weapons from capturing the ethiopians, their supply lines from sudan as western tigray is still occupied

lol so ethiopia lost?

fr ethiopians really thought they were untouchable and could get away with being poor as hell yet block egypts life line. no wonder egypt wasn't being aggressive, they were funding tigray from behind closed doors
its impossible for egypt to have supported them with weapons. they dont share a border with sudan anymore

Tplf did horrific things in xamar, and I'd love to see them annihilated. However, we must be pragmatic. The Tplf/Tdf putting up a fight tests the security of ethiopia, and that is good for us

I'm not too optimistic though. Our best chance was in the 90s, but Somalia collapsed. Because of the collapse of Somalia, the new people in power then(tplf) had no reason to let us secede, and we're in this position today. That tplf betrayal of somalis is another reason we should love their misfortune

Anyway, if we aren't prepared to secede this time and get our house in order, again nothing will change for us

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Personally, I do not care who wins. I feel sorry for the Tigrayan civilians, a genocide is horrible and the perpetrators should be brought to justice.

However, TPLF were horrible to Somalia despite the Kacaan let Meles stay in Somalia during the Derg era. Tens of thousands of Somalis were killed in Ogaden because of Meles and the TPLF. Even more Somalis have been criminally neglected by the TPLF.

The Amhara were also horrible to us as well. Haile Selassie took the Ogaden and subjugated them. Mengistu killed numerous Somalis. Abiy Ahmed is an Oromo, who are traditionally friendlier, so maybe he will be better to us.

Regardless, there are more Somalis in Ethiopia than Tigrays yet TPLF believe they have a god-given right to govern the country. Somalis barely ever got represented in Ethiopia.

I sincerely hope that no more civilians die but as for TPLF and Ethiopian government, they can destroy each other.

how we supporting TPLF in this thread, they deserve to be burned for what they did when they ran Ethiopia

They want General Gebregziabxer Calemseged Abraha a.k.a General Gabre back to rule Somalia😂😂

FEE3F386-EEE6-4E7C-9CB2-1E61201D94BF.jpeg

Possible turning point. 2 scenarios

1. ENDF tried to stay in Maqelle but TPLF won, ENDF left involuntarily. ENDF is weaker than we thought. A possible reason is pressure from OLA and BeniShangul region
2. Abiy retreated because of Western pressure as @xabashi noted and there might be secret/future negotiations between TDF, Abiy, and IC.

Possible turning point. 2 scenarios

1. ENDF tried to stay in Maqelle but TPLF won, ENDF left involuntarily. ENDF is weaker than we thought. A possible reason is pressure from OLA and BeniShangul region
2. Abiy retreated because of Western pressure as @xabashi noted and there might be secret/future negotiations between TDF, Abiy, and IC.

That means the amhara dream is out of question.
Also Abye will face ICC for human rights abuse.
Dont think he will just be allowed to rule again.

Abye is an evil person if he can do this to the hand that fed him ehat do you think he will do to somalis.

Trending