Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Do you think they will get revenge on Amhara?
That will be eid for us all.
Amhara have to pay for their greed.

TPLF are a formidable force ENDF and Eritrean Defence force are bogged down.

After TDF takes over entire Tigray they need to start working on making an umbrella of alliances like OLF and gumuz and support them in cordinating attacks.

I want amhara to pay a heavy price.

reer

VIP
That will be eid for us all.
Amhara have to pay for their greed.

TPLF are a formidable force ENDF and Eritrean Defence force are bogged down.

After TDF takes over entire Tigray they need to start working on making an umbrella of alliances like OLF and gumuz and support them in cordinating attacks.

I want amhara to pay a heavy price.
can a tplf + olf alliance capture and kick amhara out of addis? what would that mean for ddsi?

lol so ethiopia lost?

fr ethiopians really thought they were untouchable and could get away with being poor as hell yet block egypts life line. no wonder egypt wasn't being aggressive, they were funding tigray from behind closed doors
TPLF is the one who started the dam project and the Ethiopian hegemony in the region and building closer relations with neighboring countries especially Sudan and Nile basin countries like Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda isolating Egypt in the continent all that got ruined since the raise of Abiy and his war in Tigray deteriorated relations with its neighbors and provided an opportunity for Egypt to rebuild relations with Sudan and signing defense pacts with Kenya shattering Ethiopia's dream of becoming a regional power in Africa.

This could be a good move by PM Abiy in my view. Hopefully this will bring peace. Of course you guys don't believe the BS that tigray forces have won after being completely dismantled by ENDF, EDF and Amhara forces. This is for me a clear back door deal PM Abiy made with the US otherwise we would have seen a massive mobilization in Ethiopia as we have seen last time and also Eritrean army would have been in Tigray. Nothing is happening. No mobilization and nothing.

And don't forge this is happening just days after the election. Ethiopian government medias were highly exaggerating the security threats before the election and Abiy used it as a pretext to withdraw much of the army out of Tigray. The economy was suffering because the federal government already paid over 2 billion dollars (100 million birr) for Tigray aid. Abiy also urged the Eritrean government to leave Tigray before the election because it looks to me that he was planing this.

TPLF is no more a threat and PM Abiy has shown to beat them even while they had heavy weapons. Now he is leaving the region so that hopefully they administrate it wisely and not try another adventure. Let's see what the next days will unfold but I see no mobilization from both the Ethiopian government and the Amhara region as we have seen last time and Eritrea is also suspiciously silent. It looks more like a backdoor deal promised to the west after the election.

This could be a good move by PM Abiy in my view. Hopefully this will bring peace. Of course you guys don't believe the BS that tigray forces have won after being completely dismantled by ENDF, EDF and Amhara forces. This is for me a clear back door deal PM Abiy made with the US otherwise we would have seen a massive mobilization in Ethiopia as we have seen last time and also Eritrean army would have been in Tigray. Nothing is happening. No mobilization and nothing.

And don't forge this is happening just days after the election. Ethiopian government medias were highly exaggerating the security threats before the election and Abiy used it as a pretext to withdraw much of the army out of Tigray. The economy was suffering because the federal government already paid over 2 billion dollars (100 million birr) for Tigray aid. Abiy also urged the Eritrean government to leave Tigray before the election because it looks to me that he was planing this.

TPLF is no more a threat and PM Abiy has shown to beat them even while they had heavy weapons. Now he is leaving the region so that hopefully they administrate it wisely and not try another adventure. Let's see what the next days will unfold but I see no mobilization from both the Ethiopian government and the Amhara region as we have seen last time. It looks more like a backdoor deal promised to the west after the election.
:bell::comeon: really?

No, Tigray rag tag militia won Ethio-Eritrean forces with its AK-47 after being destroyed in 3 weeks while it had heavy weaponry. And wait, it won the war just days after the election of course not to disturb the election and now both the Ethiopian and Eritrean governments are watching it helpless :lol: Give me a break! Fairy tails happen but not in real world. This is pure fairy tail.

Last edited:
can a tplf + olf alliance capture and kick amhara out of addis? what would that mean for ddsi?
Absolutely.

Amhara are over hyped the only people that are formidable against in the horn of Africa Tigrayans are Somalis and Eritreans.

I was expecting Afaworki not to support Abye but to aid its disintegration but the old man is verysenile and seems to be working on returning Amhara back to power.

I was shocked to learn Eritrean soulders fighting in Gumuz and Oromia.

No Tigray rag tag militia won Ethio-Eritrean forces with its AK-47 after being destroyed in 3 weeks while it had heavy weaponry. And wait, it won the war just days after the election of course not to disturb the election and now both the Ethiopian and Eritrean governments are watching it helpless :lol: Give me a break! Fairy tails happen but not in real world. This is pure fairy tail.
There comes back the racist amhara coward that hides under Eritreans.

TPLF is no more a threat and PM Abiy has shown to beat them even while they had heavy weapons. Now he is leaving the region so that hopefully they administrate it wisely and not try another adventure. Let's see what the next days will unfold but I see no mobilization from both the Ethiopian government and the Amhara region as we have seen last time and Eritrea is also suspiciously silent. It looks more like a backdoor deal promised to the west after the election.

Are you serious? Isnt this war supposed to end within 2 days?

You should be crying inside your hut cursing abiy for his foolish and disasterous decision of waging war against tigray and not spewing BS on this forum.
:silanyosmile:

Its time to get the test of your own medicine akhi alxabashi the entire world warned you about the consequences of your bad choices but you insisted on living inside your parasite infested mind.

Are you serious? Isnt this war supposed to end within 2 days?

You should be crying inside your hut cursing abiy for his foolish and disasterous decision of waging war against tigray and not spewing BS on this forum.
:silanyosmile:

Its time to get the test of your own medicine akhi alxabashi the entire world warned you about the consequences of your bad choices but you insisted on living inside your parasite infested mind.

Please stop fantasizing. Btw, Abiy never said two days that is TPLF cadre lie.

Btw, I just read government's statement, it is so laughable. It reads: "The government ordered all federal forces not shoot at TPLF forces but if some of them misbehave and try to exploit the goodwill of the government then the security forces will take appropriate measures". :ftw9nwa:
I'm more than convinced this is a deal between PM Abiy and the US to lift the sanction now he is not facing an election any more.

No Tigray rag tag militia won Ethio-Eritrean forces with its AK-47 after being destroyed in 3 weeks while it had heavy weaponry. And wait, it won the war just days after the election of course not to disturb the election and now both the Ethiopian and Eritrean governments are watching it helpless :lol: Give me a break! Fairy tails happen but not in real world. This is pure fairy tail.
No one cares about your BS but no tigray is rag tag militia, they are well organized army armed with modern weapons and above all have the courage and resilience that rawmeat amhara militia and abiys mercenaries lack.

The bottom line is that youre done for good and there is no other option left for you other than embracing the harsh reality that you will never be able to pacify tigray militarily and accept your defeat and let tigray go on their way.

You want to tell me that small Tigray is able to put up a fight and defeat the combined force of the Ethiopian and Eritrean armies but Somali galbeed cannot ??

Please stop fantasizing. Btw, Abiy never said two days that is TPLF cadre lie.

Btw, I just read government's statement, it is so laughable. It reads: "The government ordered all federal forces not shoot at TPLF forces but if some of them misbehave and try to exploit the goodwill of the government then the security forces will take appropriate measures". :ftw9nwa:
I'm more than convinced this is a deal between PM Abiy and the US to lift the sanction now he is not facing an election any more.
I dont think abiy is left with any forces to fight back, it was just two days back when TDF took thousands of ENDF as POWs and the remaining was given an ultimatum to surrender to the TDF or face the same fate as their friends and thats why they abandoned the city cuz they know what will happen whenever you fight TDF inside tigray.

I dont think abiy is left with any forces to fight back, it was just two days back when TDF took thousands of ENDF as POWs and the remaining was given an ultimatum to surrender to the TDF or face the same fate as their friends and thats why they abandoned the city cuz they know what will happen whenever you fight TDF inside tigray.

Abiy has all the heavy weapons and thousands of troops at the border with Sudan and all over Ethiopia and if he just calls for more believe me huge number would join especially in Amhara region just like we witnessed last time. This time, Abiy is not doing any of them. He withdrew much of the army using the election threats as a pretext. And if TPLF really won believe me they will never stop in Tigray but try to march to Addis. PM Abiy is a very sophisticated chase player. He had shown the world that he can beat TPLF in 3 weeks while they had all the heavy weaponry. This time he is just leaving them to administer their region and get the sanction from the US lifted. Hopefully this will end the war.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

w-we let them w-w-win.
[Insert crying wojak]

Trending

Latest posts