Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Stay tuned.

This time war is inevitable I guess Amhara hawks yearning for Tigray blood have conviced Abye to match to Makelle.

Most of the Ethiopian military have started to vacate the DDS on their way to Tigray border.

I do beleve this war will not happen buy Abye is trying to instil fear in Tigray to surrender.But Tigray is a nation within a nation.

The only way Abye can win is air superiority.

-Blowing up the Makelle Power generating head quaters.
-Blowing up the Satellite communications.
-Destroying Bridges and other vital constructions.

I dont think Abye has capacity unless China gave him the drones like those Kazakistan is using against Armenia.

So its ENDF+Eritrean forces Vs TPLF

The best thing is for TPLF to withdraw and not fight inside cities and towns but regroup as Guerrilla warfare.

This will make the intruding forces be bogged down.
Isayas has to finish TPLF or else they will organise rebels to topple him.

Also Abye has to finish Tigray to stay relevant in Ethiopia.
But whether Abye wins or not is that he will end up being a puppet of Afaworki.

Ethiopia will be treated by Eritrea just like Ethiopia has been treating Somalia.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Stay tuned.

This time war is inevitable I guess Amhara hawks yearning for Tigray blood have conviced Abye to match to Makelle.

Most of the Ethiopian military have started to vacate the DDS on their way to Tigray border.

I do beleve this war will not happen buy Abye is trying to instil fear in Tigray to surrender.But Tigray is a nation within a nation.

The only way Abye can win is air superiority.

-Blowing up the Makelle Power generating head quaters.
-Blowing up the Satellite communications.
-Destroying Bridges and other vital constructions.

I dont think Abye has capacity unless China gave him the drones like those Kazakistan is using against Armenia.

Its about to go down like Donkey Kong, Tigray Prez has said Ethiopia and Eritrea are surrounding Tigray region and planning an attack. :ohhh:

Last edited:
Its about to go down like Donkey Kong, Tigray Prez has said Ethiopia and Eritrea are surrounding Tigray region and planning an attack. :ohhh:

TPLF are in deep shit Karma has come to visit them.
30 years of dictatorship

You have to know TPLF has built alot in 30 years.

Ethiopian military thinking about looting.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
TPLF are in deep shit Karma has come to visit them.
30 years of dictatorship

You have to know TPLF has built alot in 30 years.

Ethiopian military thinking about looting.

This will be a tough fight for TPLF, they will be attacked on both sides of their borders.

Meanwhile Oromos massacring Amxara, this looks like Civil War

This will be a tough fight for TPLF, they will be attacked on both sides of their borders.

Meanwhile Oromos massacring Amxara, this looks like Civil War

TPLF might abandon conventional warfare and instead re organise into Guerrilla warfare thats the best option.
Or else Makelle will be reduced to rubbles.

Amhara are ready with their long standing tradition of raping, looting and killing as many Tigrayans as they can lay hand on and claim they are TPLF.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
TPLF might abandon conventional warfare and instead re organise into Guerrilla warfare thats the best option.
Or else Makelle will be reduced to rubbles.

Amhara are ready with their long standing tradition of raping, looting and killing as many Tigrayans as they can lay hand on and claim they are TPLF.

Gonna be an interesting showdown, Abiye I don't think will survive anything prolonged, the country is already unstable.

Gonna be an interesting showdown, Abiye I don't think will survive anything prolonged, the country is already unstable.
Do you think Afaworki is doing this for free? Abye is not his biological son or his toyboy
Afaworki hates Amhara more than he hates Tigrayans.

Once Mengistu asked him to help him set up a rebel group to fight Meles he replied no and said he hated them more than Meles. That was like after 1998 war which Eritrea lost with heavy casualties.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Do you think Afaworki is doing this for free? Abye is not his biological son or his toyboy
Afaworki hates Amhara more than he hates Tigrayans.

Once Mengistu asked him to help him set up a rebel group to fight Meles he replied no and said he hated them more than Meles. That was like after 1998 war which Eritrea lost with heavy casualties.

So what do you think is Afwerki's angle here in helping Abiye stay in power, what does he gain

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He wants to turn him intonhis own puppet.
To use him and rule Ethiopia.

Same thing Ethiopia used to do to Somalia.

This probably goes back to that Horn bloc deal signed earlier this year

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
If Trump wins, who knows what would happen next. Trump might even green-light Egypt to offer help to the Tigray Region, and Sudan would be obliged to offer a corridor. Sudan is now a puppet of the US. Afwerki's plans would evaporate quickly. There are no Putins or Erdogans in the Horn.

Last edited: