Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The best thing is for TPLF to withdraw and not fight inside cities and towns but regroup as Guerrilla warfare. This will make the intruding forces be bogged down.
It depends. If Ethiopia has a fleet of combat drones and smart munition, it is best for TPLF engage in urban warfare. Out in the open, TPLF fighters would become easy pickings for drones regardless if it is a day or night. At least, cities offer cover. And in the eyes of the international community it wouldn't look good for Abiy and his Amhara overlords to destroy urban areas in Tigray.

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Ethiopian deep state:

One of the first things the federal authorities did is to blame the OLA and TPLF.

BUT:

In a statement Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC) has urged federal and regional authorities to explain the reasons behind the military’s withdrawal from the area, vulnerable to attacks.

So, Abiy and Amhara command have removed the military from the area prior to the attack. Hm.......

Amhara are like headless chicken I think this guys have no brains.

They have underestimated their enemies.

They are playing with fire.

TPLF also are idiots they should have armed and trainned militias from all ethnic groups.

This war is between racist Amhara Vs Racist Tigrayans Vs Racist Tigrinyas.

Its like a war of dormination amongst Orthodox Christians.

Is Ethiopia on the brink of collapse? Could this spark other conflicts in the region.

Last edited:
Y’all want Ethiopia to collapse so badly that it’s scary. Wallahi I want my people to break off of Ethiopia but I could never pray for a civil war that will displaced millions of people. What have those innocent people do to you for you to want them to die every single day. So much fucking hatred.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The TPLF tried to loot the ammunition depot. I hope Abiy neutralizes the terrorist threat.

:kanyeshrug:

Y’all want Ethiopia to collapse so badly that it’s scary. Wallahi I want my people to break off of Ethiopia but I could never pray for a civil war that will displaced millions of people. What have those innocent people do to you for you to want them to die every single day. So much fucking hatred.
I pray inu ilahey xabashida isku burburiyo.

Trending