UPDATE Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Somalis are such a haters :mjlaugh: :damn: 181 pages hoping for ethiopia to collapse
it will never happen jon lovitz GIF by Saturday Night Live
I just don't want neftegna Oromo Amxaaro to take control of Ethiopia and TDF or TPLF is there to to make sure no Amaxaaro hegemony would ever come back

So eo you hate north sudan?

I certainly have no love for them, however, I am very specific about the groups I direct this "hatred" at.

I only love the Nuba people and the people of Blue Nile; I have some regard for the Beja as they fought alongside us during the war; the Nubians are innocent, so I have no reason to hate them; and I have come to accept the Darfurians as distant kin who should be forgiven despite the fact that they were the foot soldiers of the Afro-Arabs in Khartoum-Omdurman during the North-South war.

I just don't want neftegna Oromo Amxaaro to take control of Ethiopia and TDF or TPLF is there to to make sure no Amaxaaro hegemony would ever come back
An equally powerful amhara tigray and oromo amd weak central government is best for us, and thats the direction in which the tides are heading at the moment

US calls on Tigray rebel group to 'halt its advances' in key northern cities​

Man why does America have to act like they are the police of the world and that everybody has to listen to them wtf? They have to involve themselves in every single country’s affairs
America is no longer respected as in the past, it was several months ago when they called on amhara militia to withdraw from western tigray but still no amhara left western tigray and they will stay until TDF hunt them down, so this is just an arbitrary call that has no practical weight, and tigray will continue fighting until they break what they called the seige on tigray region which means removing the evil abiy from arat kilo

An equally powerful amhara tigray and oromo amd weak central government is best for us, and thats the direction in which the tides are heading at the moment

So when will you (Somalis) act? Will Galbeed become independent or join the rest of Somalia if you proceed with military operations of your own?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I certainly have no love for them, however, I am very specific about the groups I direct this "hatred" at.

I only love the Nuba people and the people of Blue Nile; I have some regard for the Beja as they fought alongside us during the war; the Nubians are innocent, so I have no reason to hate them; and I have come to accept the Darfurians as distant kin who should be forgiven despite the fact that they were the foot soldiers of the Afro-Arabs in Khartoum-Omdurman during the North-South war.
Are you happy you left north sudan? And would you ever unite with them again?

Are you happy you left north sudan? And would you ever unite with them again?

I'm a bit conflicted on this matter; on one hand I wanted a united Sudan because I see it as the birthplace and homeland of Nilotics, and I believed in the vision of our late leader, Dr. John Garang...

..And on the other I think we needed to go our own separate ways because we've been fighting for so long and it would have continued for decades more.

We will never re-unite, however, I want the Nuba, Darfurians and the Nilotics (Blue Nile) that remain in Sudan to be looked after, once we stabilise; we should play a role in what happens in those regions -- especially as it relates to water...

..We have more than enough water in South Sudan and it should be shared with our water stressed kin in Darfur.

Last edited:
I'm a bit conflicted on this matter; on one hand I wanted a united Sudan because I see it as the birthplace and homeland of Nilotics, and I believed in the vision of our late leader, Dr. John Garang...

..And on the other I think we needed to go our own separate ways because we've been fighting for so long and it would have continued for decades more.

We will never re-unite, however, I want the Nuba, Darfurians and the Nilotics (Blue Nile) that remain in Sudan to be looked after, once we stabilise; we should play a role in what happens in those regions -- especially as it relates to water...

..We have more than enough water in South Sudan and it should be shared with our water stressed kin in Darfur.
You are one smart dinka.I am starting to have respect for you.

Let me ask you one thing are Gambela part of dinka?

You are one smart dinka.I am starting to have respect for you.

Let me ask you one thing are Gambela part of dinka?

I think you meant well, so I'll thank you for the compliment. Thank you, mate.

The Gambella region is home to the Jikany Nuer and the Anyuak; there are zero Dinka in that region.

The indigenous people in the nearby Benishangul-Gumuz region are also related to us.

500px-Benishangul-Gumuz_in_Ethiopia.svg.png

I think you meant well, so I'll thank you for the compliment. Thank you, mate.

The Gambella region is home to the Jikany Nuer and the Anyuak; there are zero Dinka in that region.

The indigenous people in the nearby Benishangul-Gumuz region are also related to us.

View attachment 205511
So is there anyway to reclaim that lost territory? Its very rich in Agriculture and mineral resources.
Its like the Somali state.

So is there anyway to reclaim that lost territory? Its very rich in Agriculture and mineral resources.
Its like the Somali state.

Barring a Yugoslavia type break up of Ethiopia, I can't see how we could take Gambella and the Benishangul-Gumuz region; I would love to incorporate both Nilotic regions into South Sudan but it's very unlikely.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
America is no longer respected as in the past, it was several months ago when they called on amhara militia to withdraw from western tigray but still no amhara left western tigray and they will stay until TDF hunt them down, so this is just an arbitrary call that has no practical weight, and tigray will continue fighting until they break what they called the seige on tigray region which means removing the evil abiy from arat kilo
Are Amhara still in western Tigray?

digaagjecel

@Sheikh Kulkuli its getting interesting bro, I know you remember 4 months ago when tdf was toying around with endf in Afar and Amhara region. Hopefully they f*ck them up even more than last time.

digaagjecel

This is horribly boring, how has the region not imploded yet.
All i see are weird towns falling that are 100 KM from Addis.
You don’t see the nice build up? Soon the climax is gonna hit, the capital is next up just enjoy the show for the meantime.