Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

@Sheikh Kulkuli I have this real concern that the west wants the TPLF to once again dominate Ethiopia but rule from behind the scenes like between August 2012 to April 2018. One reason the West wants Tigray to stay part of Ethiopia is because in my opinion they want to use Ethiopian muscle to militarily overthrow the Eritrean dictatorship

@Sheikh Kulkuli I have this real concern that the west wants the TPLF to once again dominate Ethiopia but rule from behind the scenes like between August 2012 to April 2018. One reason the West wants Tigray to stay part of Ethiopia is because in my opinion they want to use Ethiopian muscle to militarily overthrow the Eritrean dictatorship
TDF are evil but Abye is 1000 times more evil.
Afaworki is 10,000 more evil than Abye.

the amhara do not want to face tdf alone, so they rely on the endf and others, which shows the tigrayans are true fighters. i wish, not a single oromo, somali, afar, or other, got involved, and we can see the amhara go toe to toe with tigrayans.
Is it now you notice they are fighters do you remember when you said TDF is done and cut off aka starved oo and would perish in Tigray.I told you TDF is heading to Addis Ababa.

The problem is not amhara the problem is oromos who have inferiority complex and always want to give power to amhara.
Surely Orommmuma is a failure.

Well done TDF for capturing Dessie.
:salute:
1.When Italy captured Dessie in 1930s Haile Selasie escaped to UK.
2.When TPLF+ EPLF defeated Derg in Dessie 1991 Mengistu escaped to Harare.
That's the end of Abiy's regime the Tigarus are closer to the capital and may lay a siege to it once again after 30 years of Mengistu regime downfall

Is it now you notice they are fighters do you remember when you said TDF is done and cut off aka starved oo and would perish in Tigray.I told you TDF is heading to Addis Ababa.

The problem is not amhara the problem is oromos who have inferiority complex and always want to give power to amhara.
Surely Orommmuma is a failure.

I do not think TDF will get far without forming alliances. If they somehow get heavy equipment to OLA, or OLA gets it on their own, then for sure, they can together encircle addis ababa and capture it. OLA is more of a threat in the long run, while tdf is more of a threat at the moment.
OLA controls large rural areas from guji to borana to wallaga, an area bigger than tigray, but they do not have the heavy weapons needed to permanently capture urban areas, which is what they need to march onwards to the capital.

the oromo traitors in abiys party do not represent us all man. they serve the interests of their allies. they used to serve tplf, and now they serve amhara elites. this indicates their lack of confidence in the support they have in oromia. if they had a strong support base in oromia, they wouldn't have to depend on amhara elites. ya know?

Trending

Latest posts